Getting back into a state/flow of abundance

Hello everyone.

Recently, I’ve come to a bit of an impasse financially.

Well – I could say recently, but before certain events of last year, I experienced many financial ups and downs for years. More downs than ups, to the point where it seemed unnatural.

Like it didn’t matter the efforts that I’d exerted, how many applications I put in, etc. it was nearly impossible for me to land something and when I did, it didn’t last very long. Which struck me as odd.

Last year, I found out this financial blockage was due to outside energetic interference. Got it removed and began to experience a consistent flow of money which had been a foreign concept to me until recently. Now, it seems I’m back to square one.

Was pretty much forced to leave my job before I was ready back in March, due to a serious situation involving upper management that led me to gather personal records of certain interactions, transactions, etc. because I was being falsely accused of something – not outright but I could tell someone was trying to make it look like I was doing something salacious.

Ultimately, the toxicity in that environment wasn’t worth my sanity so I ended up putting in my resignation. I had it in my mind that I would be fine, that I’d be able to find something else fairly quick but it is June now and so far, it’s been very little movement. Not just in an occupational sense, but it seems other forms of income I’d usually receive have stagnated as well.

I just want to get back into that flow that I’d been experiencing before everything slowed down. But I’m not sure how.

2 Likes

Woven Worlds - Contentment is a place you can start with

2 Likes

Since this is the Sapien Med forum, the first place that I’d suggest is fields:

I’d start with clearing and healing fields because–and this is just my observation and NOT a criticism–from your OP, it sounds like you have some stories, beliefs and thoughts (basically, all the same thing) which are not conducive to a flow of abundance. I’d start with the PONR stack, supplemented by the Devil Reversed field the release and healing fields of the emotions you experience when you think about “abundance” (your history with it, your prospects for it, etc.).

Spearately, I’d add in the various abundance fields (including things like, The Rune Dagaz, The Guided Path and The Emperor, the Jupiter fields.

In this post, I’m only focusing on the free fields. If you have paid fields that fit my suggestions, by all means, use them.

Now, I don’t know what other inclinations or skills you might have beyond fields. If you have skills which would help you to reprogram your thoughts, beliefs and stories about abundance, then I would use them in addition to your fields.

Hope that helps.

5 Likes

Perhaps you’re right.

That the thoughts/emotions I associate with abundance aren’t conducive to me receiving it. Sometimes I get discouraged when things don’t seem to be progressing.

I do have some of Sapien’s paid fields.

Wealth Meditations
Woven Worlds - Millions
Financial Protector
Ashta Lakshmi
Kubera’s Blessing
Capital Governance

What would you recommend I’d add into the abundance stack, separate from the cleansing stack?

2 Likes

Also, I have PONR the field itself.

So maybe I could listen to the Devil (Reversed) field after playing PONR?

1 Like

Some great recommendations already.

I would also recommend Cosmic Intercession.

Sometimes, we don’t know what needs to be fixed, how to fix, how much to fix, when to fix, where to fix, how many things to fix, etc. Intercession fields are @Captain_Nemo’s gift to humanity in my opinion. Thank you, Captain! :pray:

19 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation, Maoshan. :slight_smile:

The Cosmic Intercession looks promising.

Think I’ll start with a free intercession field given my current situation, but I’ll add Cosmic Intercession to my wishlist.

2 Likes

That happens. What are you doing to clear that up? Because even in your two replies, you’re glossing over that key piece, you see?

And I know, in the plain text of this forum, that can read as a bit harsh, I know. But I’m truly don’t mean to pick on you there. It’s great that you’ve got the PONR field. And you’re going to want to do more clearing and healing than just that field because–if your words of your OP are indicative of your thought and vibrational patterns on this important topic (and I think they are)–you have more going on for you on this topic than just what that field is meant to handle.

It’s great that you have all those money fields. What’s been your experience with them? How have you been using them? What’s been your challenges with them (because if you haven’t had any challenges with them, I’m guessing you wouldn’t have opened this thread, amiright?)?

Those money fields will help some with your clearing, but I think they’ll work best when you’ve done your real clearing first.

It’s like that story I’ve shared a few times here about my friend who was living in an apartment in a building that developed mold. The landlord (who also lived in that building) addressed that problem by doing a new (good and thorough) paint job. However, the paint job didn’t address the actual problem of the mold so, in not that long of a time, the mold grew and grew until it overcame the new paint job.

Although it’s not the best analogy, your money fields are kind of like fresh paint. And fresh paint is good. It’s a helpful part of the process. But it’s only a part of the process. The first part of the process is clear out the “mold” in the first place.

3 Likes

And if I’m being vague in that reply of mine, it’s not because I’m being cryptic or anything like that. It’s because I don’t know what you’re thinking or feeling about this topic. That’s the stuff that you’ll want to clear. I agree with @Maoshan_Wanderer that we don’t always know what’s going on with our stuff and that’s where these fields are such a great help.

OTOH, with a little bit of self-awareness and honesty, we can notice where we might have some grief and loss (from previous jobs) that needs to be healed. Or where our sense of self needs to be healed and then supported so that we can next use–say–the self-love fields. Or where life has “trained” us into the role of a victim that we’d want to heal and then empower ourselves.

I don’t know what (if any of that) is going on for you, but YOU can know that by paying just a little bit of attention to your thoughts, stories and beliefs on this topic of importance.

3 Likes

As far as clearing, I’ve been listening to a modified version of JAAJ’s paid PONR/self-love stack. That and clearing out old beliefs, cutting negative cords, and overall unhealthy attachments that have hindered me.

It’s been a bit of a rollercoaster and today I hit a low - which is why I made this thread.

I actually hadn’t touched any abundance related fields like that recently, because as you said, clearing/cleansing is the priority right now.

In fact, in doing this clearing process I came to the realization today that I’d suffered from imposter syndrome for a while, subconsciously feeling like I didn’t deserve certain things once I attained them (due to negative beliefs ingrained in me or traumas I’d held onto). Then engaging in self-sabotaging behaviors that would squander what I’d gained.

And from what I know about certain laws of the universe, our dominant emotions, thoughts, beliefs are what influence what we attract. Including “negative” energies or spirits that could latch onto these weak spots if we’re not careful.

I’d been so concerned with external forces that I forgot to tend to my internal world. Which is what I’m doing now.

2 Likes

There you go! I’m glad you’re already doing more than you had originally indicated. You got this!

Yeah, that sucks, I know. But here’s the good thing about that: your rollercoaster is your indication that these fields are working for you.

Oh! And there’s another good thing in there too: All that “stuff” whether we know what it was or not… (and–believe it or not–I’m not a big fan of any kind of post mortem or examination of any of that stuff as it’s leaving; just let it all go) All that “stuff,” which had once been buried in your body, mind and spirit, is now “leaving the building.” Isn’t that great news?! (I think it is.)

And these fields do a much thorough and faster job of that release than the approaches “normal” people use. So, you are way ahead of the game.

OK, now that I have a clearer picture of what you’re doing, I’m going to back-track a little bit on you. (Sorry. Didn’t mean to make your head spin but here we are.)

Since you ARE doing your clearing (Yay!) and since the clearing you’re doing is WORKING for you (Yay!), I’d go ahead and add in some of your abundance fields. (After all, we gots bills to pay, amiright? :wink: ) I’d be guided by what my energy systems can handle and by what I’m drawn to.

We know you’re already doing the Financial Protector because that’s the subscription service, right? So, you’ve got that.

If it was me, I’d probably start next with the Lakshmi and Kubera fields because they’ll add to your clearing fields and to the protection of the Financial Protector. They can also give you guidance of how to assemble your fields into stacks that’ll work for you (because they’ll know your issues, even when you and I might not). Additionally, when we’re in a tough financial place, it can feel a little lonely and it’s nice to have some friends on our side and along our journey. Plus Lakshmi governs a whole bunch of cool areas which can help with your job search and interviewing skills and the like.

Now, if you have a robust energy system (or if you don’t “feel” fields), do all 6. You’ve got a good line-up.

As your journey unfolds and as your clearing and healing fields do their thing, you’ll get clearer on your path forward. For example, you might discover something like (and I’m just picking a random example out of the air here) “Hey, you know, when I had my bad self-image, I kinda undersold myself, taking positions which underutilized my talents and abilities. And that’s all right because that’s in the past. But, now, I’m noticing that I don’t have a lot of experience or practice effectively wielding my power…” (And that’s all right too)

Then, if you have in your inventory, something like Knight/Warrior or Self-Respect or whatever, you can begin to mix those in as you need so that you can take your place in a board room or at the head of your empire or wherever you want.

6 Likes

Also here’s a good thread talking about the difference between abundance, money, etc. And how the different audios can help in these areas.

2 Likes

So true @Maoshan_Wanderer
Cosmic intercession is the group of fields you are referring to right … angel/alien/ devic/ dragon ?
Or is there a separate field by the name of cosmic intercession?

1 Like

its a new NFT on the sapienshop

1 Like