GHK-Cu peptide

it is?
I had to unlock the Premium Tier to get it…

the premium version

1 Like

So what does it do for the bones specifically?

@Achilles :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! This looks like it will help many with regeneration and anti aging :slight_smile:

Question will this take free copper from the tissues, use it to make this peptide and apply it to the skin?

Or does it increase the copper in the body by turning other metals to copper?

Thanks again

2 Likes

Thank you, this is awesome. Was just looking at these little fine lines on my face this morning! :sun_with_face:

4 Likes

However, when the copper content in the human body is insufficient, symptoms that may occur include: anemia, reduced immunity, osteoporosis, memory loss, pale skin, unhealthy hair and other problems. Scientists have discovered that when the GHK-Cu encounters copper ions, it will help the human body in surprising ways.

According to research, the GHK-Cu has the effect of repairing skin, can restore skin elasticity, and can bring excellent repair capabilities to sensitive skin. What excites scientists most is that GHK-Cu uses the carrier of amino acid complex (peptide) to allow divalent copper ions to enter the skin, which can delay aging, smooth fine lines and other anti-aging effects on the skin.

11 Likes

What is the dosage of the peptide included in the audio field if there is a certain dosage programmed? As far I know there is safe dosage of the peptide that nobody should exceed. Listening to the field once a day may be too much, please advise? Thank you

1 Like

Correct me if im wrong and as far as I know… if it doesnt say anything usually 2-3 times is enough and also the limit.

1 Like

Two questions:

• should it help with white old scars?
  • I don’t know much about patreon, however in order to unlock it which subscription should I go for?

The $22 tier is the one that gives you access to this field, since you are not familiar with Patreon, let me explain something.

There are 3 tiers

$1 gratitude one, has a few fields and Mandalas, whatever in that tier you can download and keep, they will work even if you no longer pay.

$4.5 has the majority of the audios and includes whatever it is in the $1 tier. Same here, you can download and use even if you dont pay the monthly fee anymore and you can share with direct family, will work for them too.

$22 its the Premium one, it has a few extra special audios. Whatever is in this tier ONLY work as long as you are paying the monthly fee, and ONLY work for you the subscriber, not the parents or children or spouse. And this tier has all the audios and mandalas for the $1 and the $4.5 ones.

Here is the list of all of them per tier:

Enlightened States, Gumroad, Patreon, Sapien & Patreon Shop, & Spring Fields Database

As for your first question:

Im not really sure but you can try

6 Likes

In addition to some nft skin, I also use this field

My skin is so smooth, I even just wash my face with water sometimes

I can’t even feel any pimples 🥹

Highly recommended to use subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0

10 Likes

Bit unfortunate this is directed solely to skin because the benefits of this peptide are amazing for the entire body for anti-aging, regeneration and health recovery.

There is much science on this and great products available, like these patches which have been demonstrating profound results for the customers, it is purely through the informational field that these patches have an effect and the results are quite significant, so I’m pretty sure that @Captain_Nemo could make an audio of this with results equally profound, or even more significant… combined with the stem cells file this would be super profound.

There is research showing that the copper peptide also helps proper distribution and assimilation of actual pre-existing copper elements into the cells.

http://reverseagingwithghk.com/

3 Likes

Me toooo :heart_eyes:
Nearly a month of adding it in my skin stack, old rashes/scars are fading!
Also acne prevention during that time of the month is on point.

6 Likes

Magic

tonic no 31 also recommended

8 Likes

The music track on this one is pretty fun!!!

6 Likes

I like it too! It’s like Shungite but played backwards

2 Likes

Just read a bunch of articles on the benefits of this peptide for stomach, lung, liver and kidney health/healing plus other potential benefits but then re-read it and saw that it’s only targeted to skin and bones. Probably a reason for that but time for some personal experimentation.

2 Likes

Wonder what effects would come from combining this with bone strengthener.

1 Like

IMG_0025

What is blue copper peptide?
Copper-peptide (GHK-Cu) is a growth factor that promotes the proliferation of collagen in fibroblasts and accelerates wound repair. It can be regarded as an oligopeptide growth factor. GHK-Cu is composed of glycine, histidyl, lysine, copper (glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine–copper), and a complex of copper ions Cu2+, also called tripeptide copper, which can Through the carrier combination of the amino acid complex (peptide) (Glycyl-Histidyl-Lysine), the divalent copper ion component with biochemical effects enters the cells and exerts physiological functions (GHK+Cu–>GHK-Cu as shown below) ), copper is a trace element required to maintain body functions.

What is the difference between blue copper peptide and copper?

IMG_0024

Blue copper peptide is self-produced in the body (in blood and saliva). It can effectively promote the production of collagen and elastin, tighten the skin and reduce fine lines, increase blood vessel growth and assist the antioxidant enzyme SOD. , has strong anti-free radical ability, and stimulates the production of glucose polyamines (GAGs), helping the skin to restore its self-repair ability, and enhance the skin’s ability to absorb the active ingredients of skin care products, which can activate and synergize collagen and other skin care effects. , has the effect of relaxing muscles and improving dynamic wrinkles. Although there are copper-containing skin care products on the market, blue copper peptides are more stable and will not easily oxidize with air.

What is the recent development of blue copper peptide in skin care?
In recent years, blue copper peptide has been targeted at the skin. It can effectively promote the production of collagen and elastin through copper ions in the body, increase blood vessel growth and antioxidant capacity, and stimulate the production of glycopolyamine, so it can help the skin restore its ability to repair itself. When the human body suffers external injury (such as a cut), the copper ions (copper-bonded amino acids) in the blood will turn into copper tripeptide together with the tripeptide in the tissue, and then stimulate the differentiation of stem cells and the proliferation of fibroblasts. Cells repair damaged tissue and are important factors in helping injured tissues fight inflammation in the human body. They also play an important role in stimulating the production of normal proteins to replace damaged proteins. This has the same effect as so-called growth factors.

Is blue copper peptide something in the body?

IMG_0026

right! At the age of 20, human plasma contains about 200 ng/ml GHK and GHK-Cu. At the age of 60, it will drop to about 80ng/ml, but it will change due to the external environment, and only about 10% in the body. The circulating GHK will be combined into GHK-Cu (as shown in the picture), so this is the reason why the wound healing ability becomes worse with age.

What is the relationship between blue copper peptide and collagen?
When used in skin care products, blue copper peptides can effectively synergize with skin collagen, smooth fine lines, make skin firm, elastic and shiny, and slow down aging. Blue copper peptide further enhances the skin repair effect and is regarded as a new generation of anti-wrinkle growth factor. Because blue copper peptide (GHK-Cu) originally exists in the body, it is a safe, mild product with no side effects.

What are the effects of blue copper peptide?
Considered a growth factor to accelerate wound repair.
It can stimulate epidermal tissue and delay skin aging.
Improves firmness, removes wrinkles, and stimulates collagen and elastin to repair skin.
Increase the regeneration of skin epithelial tissue, reduce the thickness of wrinkles, reduce scars, improve skin elasticity, increase the proliferation of keratinocytes and fibroblasts, and also thicken subcutaneous tissue.
Accelerate skin metabolism and effectively resist oxidation.
Stimulates hair growth and reduces hair loss, improves hair follicle size, and helps hair melanin production.
Accelerates skin metabolism and has a large number of anti-inflammatory effects (reduces the release of inflammatory response factors such as iron oxide in fibroblasts)
Healing and repair of gastric ulcers, preventing oxidative damage to tissues.

11 Likes