Godlike Chi - Psychic University

Chi, or Qi, is the second treasure that represents the aspect of our life that involves our actions, our functions, and our thoughts. It’s the source of our vitality that nourishes and protects us.

Chi is best translated as the day-to-day energy and vitality derived from the air we breathe and the foods we eat. In other words, Chi is the flowing force or the electric currents, that drives our metabolism of food into energy and blood.

Chi can also be seen as the constant motion that flows through the body via the organs and meridians (energy channels). As it travels, Chi invigorates your body, mind and senses. It gives you the capacity for thought and emotion, and other useful stuff like imagination, willpower and the ability to make decisions.

The idea behind this field is to make you have the highest levels possible of Chi. Chi energy will also be used to charge your entire physical body. Excess of Chi will be transmuted to life force and omnipotence energy and directed to your solar plexus as a manifestation fuel for your system to use, and everything else is done in a way to maintain balance in your body.

I also put an astrological buff of the top 100 ‘Chi charts’.

-3:17 min audio-

19 Likes

Why no Godlike Shen ?

1 Like

It is in the making is what I think PU said…

5 Likes

This his answer

9 Likes

So would you say this is the better one for energy from PU?

Honestly I’m still confused if I need more Jing or chi

If you are on his patreon, ask him about this… I think he is the best person to answer this question.

Based on the description for Jing and chi, they push the user to his/her highest level, then it convert the excess to life force… And few people have shared, they are full of energy but grounded. That’s my experience also with the Jing. Don’t own the chi yet.

8 Likes

Any reviews?

Combined with godlike jing, this made my body to regenerate faster…its so good

2 Likes