Godlike Jing

https://enlightenedstates.com/product/godlike-jing-3/
Jing is a powerful substance that forms the essence of who and what we are. It is the primal energy of our life. Jing energy is the deep foundational energy reserves of the body and it is this energy that determines one’s ultimate vitality and the quantity and quality of one’s lifespan.

The idea behind this field is to make you have the highest levels possible of Jing, be it from Prenatal, Postnatal or Kidney sources. Jing energy will also be used to charge your entire physical body. Excess of Jing will be transmuted to life force and omnipotence energy and directed to your solar plexus as a manifestation fuel for your system to use, and everything else is done in a way to maintain balance in your body.

I also put an astrological buff of the top 100 ‘Jing charts’.

Jing levels, quality and balance are linked to:

• Growth and development
  • Reproductive capacity and sexual function
  • Healthy aging
  • Facilitating blood production and therefore bone health and brain function
  • Maintaining strong defenses against illness

-7:34 min audio-

13 Likes

Have you been using this audio saw the Chi one and this for last week was waiting for testimonial before making any moves.

3 Likes

Any testimonials? What an awesome!!! Concept!..

Yea i’m using it.

It’s hard to say if one “needs” it especially if you got already the three treasure from sapiens and a couple nft’s that can infuse you with that but all what i can say is that i do not regret to get those two (godlike jing and godlike chi) and so far enjoying it.

10 Likes

Nice :+1:t5: How many loops have you been playing both

mostly around three times

this one also works fine

8 Likes

Got the series. And the approach or the feeling is very different to how ive felt with other jing/chi/shen/ojas there is actually a nice synergy between these and Sapien’s own.

But the Godlike experience is something to be felt on their own first. Impressed with the concept

Its really something hard to put in words that is best to personally test to understand why they are called Godlike.

All i can say its that they “undressed” my whole earthy self and uplift me “ascended” me? (I dont even know how to explain) to experiment how is like to feel these energies as a “God” ( a very high superior something)

That sound so far fetched or crazy, thats why i was holding back, but i trully felt it.

14 Likes

Hey man, did you get the Godlike Ojas too?

I bought Sapiens Ojas marrowed recently (and several others), but I am also interested in Godlike Ojas too.

1 Like

Yes i did.

I notice a difference between Sap’s 3 treasures and PU’s ones. But i dont notice a difference for Ojas, tho it could be because i play it along the 3 treasures, whereas before when i played Sapiens Ojas was alone or with Blue Print of Life so it was easier to pint point the effects.

3 Likes

What differences do you notice?

I am asking because I am not energy sensitive and don’t notice much at all. All I notice is whether I have more energy than before or not… :no_mouth:

1 Like

Nice, thanks!

1 Like

Im sorry i got busy. Probably looked like i was typing a book lol

Lets see…

Sapien’s 3 treasures feel smoother reaching deeper to then rise their way up, its a gently profound effect, the energy “boost” lasts around 8+ hours for me (but im sure that depends on the weathering you are exposed to) however they integrate not just energy for some hours but like they build a base that grows with the days played, not like after the 8 hours from the boost you are back to square one, no.

PU’s own, felt like a big punch at first, but a comfortable punch. That punch to me is the main difference so far. That punch is to like elevate you to allow you to feel how a higher being could feel and integrate the 3 treasures. So in order to get to that point, you feel like if they “empty you” from everything like a vacuum to prime the Dantian to then infuse you with the energies through the big punch.

Now bare in mind the Sapien’s 3 treasures ive used are the old ones from TSpring, i dont have the new ones on the Sapien Shop i dont know if they are the same ones or they are updated and therefore how they feel.

Level of energy given?

PU’s feel stronger
Sapien’s effect last longer (day to day)

PU’s feel “thicker” i guess the Godlike effect
Sapien’s feel deeper

What i dont know yet is:

• How i would feel if i stopped PUs for a while. Would i lose the effects? Would i feel that they built a base and its just the boost that is lost if i stop?

Because i felt Sap. Builds a base as i said (not like the base would never wear out, because again it depends on your weathering, but in my case and my weathering could be heavy at times, the base stays quite long… maybe 2 weeks?) Either way the effect in the consciousness that they work on while you play them doesnt go away.

I played simultaneously the 2 creator’s after 2 days just with PU and it felt DIVINE insert French Kiss. Thick and profund at the same time.

After that ive only played PUs alone because i want to see the effects in the long run first.

11 Likes

How long are audios for PU?

1 Like

Chi 3:16
Jing 7:34
Shen 3:31

4 Likes

Do you maybe have an update about these series? Thank you!

I havent been consistent in the last couple of weeks to see a deeper or extra benefit than feeling super energized when i play some loops

It picks up fast, it energizes very strongly, and i feel it all throughout the body even if i dont play the Chi one.

It def feels on the outside too like getting the aura with that energy too like feeding the astral body as well.

7 Likes

Insanely fast jing accumulation, coming from someone who owns martian enigma jing… also I love the music

10 Likes

PU Jing, how many arounds per day should listen to feel strong energy approximately

Its pretty strong. It depends how ran down you feel, but i get well energized with a couple of loops i dont even play it daily. But i also play some loops of the Negentropic Pulsar (Patreon Sapien) once a week and that enhances this one.

4 Likes