Godlike Ojas - Psychic University

Ojas is the foundation of health and vitality, and the root of all bodily functions and the key to a long and healthy life. It is believed to be the most subtle and refined form of energy in the body. Ojas is the super-fine essence of kapha dosha associated with lunar cycles; it is therefore connected to regeneration. The qualities of ojas and kapha dosha are similar: liquid, sweet, and unctuous. Together they provide great support for the immune system and the reserves of life force.

When Ojas is in balance, the body is strong and healthy, with a clear mind and a balanced emotional state. One’s overall well-being is enhanced. On the other hand, when Ojas is depleted, the body is said to be weak and susceptible to disease, and overall health and well-being are affected. Ojas depletion can be caused by poor diet, stress, overwork, excessive sexual activity, and other factors that weaken the body and mind.

Ojas is closely linked to the immune system, and a strong and abundant Ojas gives the body the ability to fight off disease and maintain health. It is also closely linked to the mind, and when Ojas is in balance, it leads to a clear and balanced mind. It is considered as the root of intelligence, and when it is depleted, it can lead to confusion, poor memory, and lack of focus.

Moreover, Ojas is also associated with the spiritual well-being, as it is considered to be the source of spiritual energy, and when Ojas is balanced, it leads to inner peace, contentment and a connection to a higher power.

The idea behind this field is to make you have the highest levels possible of Ojas, in a very balanced way, throughout all your body. Areas that are in the most need will be prioritized.

Of course, I also put an astrological buff of the top 100 ‘Ojas charts’.

-4:28 min audio-

36 Likes

Well for some reason no one has reviewed this so I will. Of the godlike audios dropped so far this is easily my favorite after only 3 days of use.

• Highly restorative, energizing and rejuvenating to all facets of the mind, body and spirit simultaneously.

• Heals and relieves me of pain much quicker than traditional means of medications, this audio is on par with plasma flaunt as far as speed and efficiency of healing goes.

• I’m able to socialize much easier than normal and can tell both men and women are more receptive to my presence.

• Helps provide and sustain an immense amount of mental and emotional peace and contentment.

Pretty sure this audio provides any benefit you can get from naturally building up ojas in an instant and far more powerful manner. Even with the audio being programmed to make everything balanced it feels like I’m on top of the world and highly resilient to inner and external negativity.

2-3 loops is all one needs for several hours

31 Likes

@Lunamoon22 Hey I saw you commenting on the Godlike Jing thread, and was wondering if you picked up the Godlike Ojas as well… if so, how is it?

2 Likes

Yes i have it too

And initially this is what i had commented:

Funny, Ojas is my favorite out of all of them now.

The effect reminds me of Armor Of Light and Glory (not the protection part) but the exuding aura that is noticeable for others.

I feel it assisting organs, tissues etc in integrating whatever healing fields im using, like pouring a vaseline that is like a carrier for the other fields, preventing them from getting overwhelmed by fields like Eternal, Flaunt, Advanced Healing etc

I was going slow with those healing audios because of what i talked the other day about my food intake, i eat healthy but not a lot, so i wasnt consistent with the healing fields because i couldnt sustain them as i wanted.

The 3 treasures, and specially Ojas are creating that vaseline that base for me to be able to take more and better all the others and that is making a big difference now. (I just havent played them too often or daily the past 2 weeks because im focused on Crucible K, and the Money ones)

But i noticed that effect. And still last longer than expected.

And back to Ojas the like exuding is bigger and thicker.

I look forward to confirm what i am kinda feeling this field can push me to reach.

11 Likes

Nice, thanks for sharing, that was very informative. Based on your review and @DavisSapien 's review it seems like this is a bit of a hidden gem. Might have to pick this one up

2 Likes

Any updates on this field?

The music is similar to most of Karunesh’s compositions

Got this y’day, looped 5 times.
I’d wait for few more days to gauge If I find any significant differences from the Ojas stirred.

5 Likes

I don’t think I will create it any time soon.

2 Likes

Do u have it on your to-do list?

Could you share your experience with this field ?