Going to ask here in regards a Field booster audio on YT

Wish I had the means to do so :sweat_smile:

Maybe the dragon golem I have can do something along those lines? Or at least learn it?

I am curious as to the effects, so if you PM me a photo of something, I will program it remotely.

1 Like

Sure I’d appreciate that, thank you

So, new development. Something has reset my tolerance since yesterday. I’m over here puffing on a THC Delta 8 cart I’ve puffed on every day for weeks and it’s like… shit. Loving this field. If this is fake I’m never going back to reality!

4 Likes

He told the truth, I listened to the ancient arts album, 11 endocrine/hormone related Sapien Medicine audios, and then one of the other MEF audios for a total of 2+ hours of playtime a couple days ago (Saturday). I did take about an hour break between each playlist session and stopped the booster when no audio was playing, but normally a session like that would’ve had me worn down some. I felt perfectly fine and the energies felt stronger for sure.

This guy’s stuff works for me. Can’t speak for anyone else.

6 Likes

How bad was it when boosted and how many times did you boost your items?

It’s not a scam, it worked for me.

Edit: For people wanting to know. I used the booster and blockage remover previously. After a couple of rounds on the booster, a SM workout video started working for me like crazy. I could feel the microcontractions and everything. I stopped having these sensations previously, but now they are back. I therefore think it is the real deal. Remember, just because one field doesn’t work for somebody, doesn’t mean that it won’t work for everybody. For instance, we have seen on here that some people didn’t have any benefit from SM’s luck fields, but then I also seem them posting about how they saw muscle gains. One shouldn’t jump to conclusions.

4 Likes

Wait, how can you do that?

Usually just once. And usually inside a pyramid. It wasn’t bad, just much stronger and it turned out to be not my preference.

1 Like

This explanation offers a good reason why I think the channel is another scam.

Along with this, I have tried the channel for over a month using their height booster field yet it did not work. The creator of the channel stated that at most the fields take a few weeks to work. In addition to this, I am young and have been using sapiens height booster. This creates suspcision about the channel.

If this channel is truly real, then that would be good. It would mean more fields to use and a variety of users which I like. The only problem is that based on my own experience and the post above I don’t have much faith in the legitimacy of the channel.

I think their channel relies on something other than morphic fields. Maybe frequencies or something else

If it works for you, let us know. I will keep using their DEC2 gene stimulation and see where I end up.

2 Likes

Their videos don’t have ads though…

2 Likes

That does not make the arguments above meaningless. Perhaps he is running ads in order to fool you into thinking he is legit.

This is all speculation, so dont take me too seriously :wink:

You sounded so confident and serious though man haha :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Remember this is all assumptions :laughing:

the natural male enhancement of MEF Dynamics works. 1 cm flaccid lenght gain in a month plus more girth

2 Likes

Flaccid depends on many factors, can you share how much you gained when erect? That would a better judgement criteria I think.

i am on nofap. But its heavier too. Plus pain and tingling

So no gains in erect state to share. Okay.

Were you playing the boosters simultaneously with other audios or one after another?

Simultaneously