Good field for bloating

than kidney and adrenals

2 Likes

I listened to these also but I’ll give it one more chance

2 Likes

already in my daily stack

but will use pancreases one thanks a lot

I am not sure if it would work for you however weight loss combo from patreon helped me to get rid of bloating & water retention

1 Like

How about the IBS field? That might help. Pancreas is certainly a good idea as not having enough enzymes might cause bloating due to sluggish digestion.

11 Likes

I’d also take a look at a few fields like the Parasite Destroyer, along with the Fungus Destroyer, Bacteria Destroyer, and Viral field for good measure

6 Likes

The new Alpha-lipoic field might be helpful too.

Before I discovered Dreams fields, I used alpha lipoic supplements to support digestion, pancreas and get rid of bloating.

13 Likes

Assume that you tried Stomach Healing and Regeneration? I’m having some great results with it. Are you also taking probiotics? Have you tried a Fodmap diet, or food elimination that could be causing bloating (ie gluten, lactose intolerance)? Fields often work much better when we also work with them.

5 Likes

forgot to mention I use that daily too!

Yes as I mentioned above I already listen to that

I will try experimenting with food. If I don’t see anything I will go see a doctor
What is Fodmap diet can you please tell me more about it

You could try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLZcOA8109A
It has healed my gastroenteritis (severe)
and bloating etc.
After abt 3 listens continously, you may start burping…after 5 , complete relief.
This field does so much more than healing ulcers and much much much more powerful than Dreamweaver’s latest creations targeting the stomach, intestine etc.
I am just thankful that Dream did not remove/replace this field from youtube.
Try it. I gurantee it will work. (because the tearing rampage and bloating caused by gastritis was miraculously healed within 3 listens. i didn’t even use ANY medicine)

5 Likes

For the recommendation of the audios, everything has been said about the previous messages.

If you have bloating accompanied by gas it could be that there is a bad decomposition of the food bolus. This may be due to intestinal dysbiosis (taking antibiotics), a bad food combination, gluten intolerance and with dairy products .

What I can recommend is:

• Take the time to eat (chew well)

• Avoid certain food combinations as much as possible such as animal proteins with carbohydrates or fruit at the end of a meal loaded with carbohydrates or proteins. The time and the digestion process is different for each micronutrient (lipids, carbohydrates and protein).

Poor food association will create putrefaction and fermentation. This will create bloating, gas, and inflammation of the intestines over time. Which as a result will cause absorption problems, allergies and any other intestinal problem.

• Do a test by discarding all products containing gluten for a few days. Gluten itself is not a problem. Modern processed wheat contains far too much gluten. It is very complex for the body to digest.
    Dairy products also over a few days.

• Do a probiotic cure

• Avoid chronic stress. It disrupts digestion.

• Do a gentle intestinal sweep to remove all bulky substances (excess mucus, undigested food)

And finally if you have the opportunity, do intermittent fasting or better to fast every other day. This will allow your body to repair and rebalance itself, especially for the intestines.

8 Likes

FODMAPs are types of carbohydrates found in certain foods, including wheat and beans.
Studies have shown strong links between FODMAPs and digestive symptoms like gas, bloating, stomach pain, diarrhea and constipation.

You can even get an app for your phone that will list which foods are low and high FODMAP.

And keep using the fields, especially the stomach healing one, along with probiotics and elimination of foods causing digestive issues.

2 Likes

Hi Russel,

Not a field but this supplement has helped many folks and I hear people recommending it in the biohacking community, for a lot of digestive/bloating related issues.

Healus

4 Likes

Intestine field helps a lot when bloated, loop it and you’ll see

1 Like

Check out dr. Berg on youtube about the bloating.
He mentions low stomach acid and what to do about it.

3 Likes

Hi,

I wanted to follow the link to the video but the video doesn’t exist anymore. Do you remember the audio you’ve been discussing?

Based on the quote, I’d guess this is the field.

1 Like