Good hand writing

Hello, my hand writing is not nice to look at- irregular- it much be something in the brain? Any healing tapes for that?

Subliminals would allow you to achieve this. I haven’t personally come across fields for this matter unfortunately

1 Like

brain regeneration can help

3 Likes

Hi there “FBI” @FBI_cyber_division,

Since I know you were using and developing brain stacks earlier on, which ones does the new Brain Growth audio “replaces”?

1 Like

This. :point_up_2:

Also, Brain Growth Work does not contain the amyloid removal subfield within the Attention and Focus (ADD ADHD) field.

From the description of Attention and Focus:

What is done is some electrical stimulation to help increase neuron connections and specifically targeted NGF and BDGF with amyloid removal and damage repair.

2 Likes

Thank you both @uial and @FBI_cyber_division

1- What about the superhuman genius audio?
2- If someone has the CE tag, should it pair it with Brain Growth? Even superhuman genius?

2 Likes

Brain Growth Work seems to be more localised to specific areas of the brain such as the corpus callosum and frontal lobes.

From the description:

This a combination of a few fields that works for enhancing the hemisphere connections along with electrical stimulation, BNDF and Nerve growth factor
directly to the targeted areas.
The same combination is also used to enhance the functioning of the frontal lobes.
This works on the corpus callosum and frontal lobes (prefrontal + frontal lobes).

Superhuman Genius contains the subfields in the description below.

And finally a mild electrical stimulation of the entire brain. ( 1.5 mA )
NR2B will excite neurons, klotho and coq10 will help protect them, the nerve growth factor and electrical stimulation will help them form new connections.

So what this does in the simplest of explanations is create a very charged brain with a lot of growth potential.
(while minimizing any neural problems)

They can be paired together if you like.

Listening to the same field in audio format whilst wearing it on a field item, such as the Chakra Gumroad audios and Chakra Growth and Enhancement dog tag, tends to amplify the effects synergistically. Related fields can work well together also.

Here is a related FAQ answer:

Do I still need to listen to audios if I have the same field on an item?

No. But the audios would serve as an extra boost. It would not be necessary to listen though.

3 Likes

Would the Cognitive Enhancement tag replace multiple audios?

2 Likes

Yes, it would.

1 Like

So perhaps Brain hemisphere sync, NGF, BDNF, Permanent Brain Enhancement and Brain regeneration

2 Likes