Gratitude for _Om

Dear family!!! :v: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you very much for being here and taking the time to read these lines which will be a bit long :sweat_smile:, I apologize for that and I want to plead with you from the bottom of my heart that before I can issue a comment In this regard, can you please pay attention to the title that is mentioned in this thread and it is from my humble perspective a thread of Gratitude to someone who for me is a very special being and that I will explain shortly why. :pray: :pray: :pray:Like many very special people for me who I genuinely love and if you are reading this you are without a doubt one of them. Thank you very much for being so careful to read these lines up to here and having as always the good attitude and great spirit of love that accompanies this great forum, which is our second home.

To begin I met the Grand Master OM! through a gift :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:that he made in my first post on this forum, and from that moment on I knew and felt that I was facing someone very important and special in my life. :point_up: :blush:
With the passing of the hours, days, months and already a year to this day, in our second home, Om became that great teacher that I always wanted to know from a very young age, to start my path on the paths of magic, which I sensed that It existed, but that until then, I did not know, I have no words to explain it dear brothers, it is only something that I can say that I feel. :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

And today I want to publicly acknowledge the gratitude I feel for this incredible man who in addition to being a dominant alpha male, lumberjack back, Viking beard, silver back and laser beam look lol :speak_no_evil: is a a very warm being, super funny, whose words show a genuine love while you get to know them better and better, Om is entertaining, spontaneous, he knows how to make you laugh a lot, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy: much more than you imagine, believe or think! lol

Dear @_OM I want to acknowledge the enormous love that you give me through your teachings, because to teach it is necessary to love. During the time that I know you, you have taken the time and dedication to answer my concerns, questions, and you have even helped me resolve some personal issues that at the time were difficult for me to resolve myself, however after talking with you with your super method, you left me in a HIGH PERFORMANCE STATE! :fire: :fire: :fire:You helped me kick my ass to the thoughts, ending it all and you helped me to become an UNSTOPPABLE :fire: :fire: :fire: being !!! As I told you personally, the wonderful beings of this forum and many in the world, should be lining up to learn from you, to get to know you and to start a conversation with you that is honestly the best thing that could have happened to me !!! You have transformed my life OM !!! And that is beyond what I am capable of expressing in words !!!

On more than one occasion I have already had the pleasure of being able to thank you in private and TODAY I want to do it in public, because you deserve it, because you are an inspiring leader, because you give us light and because you give me and many members of this forum the time to enjoy your company.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANKS TO LOT LOVED OM !!! :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :heart: :heart: :heart: :fire: :fire: :fire:

And you? What would you like to thank @_OM for? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Remember that your words have the power to build, uplift and inspire, let’s make this thread a beautiful moment to express our gratitude for someone many of us love.

67 Likes

So many thanks are owed to dear _Om! Never found enough words to express them…

33 Likes

Thank you for your kind comment!!! @Destinus let the party begin!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :heart:

27 Likes

Such a nice idea and such kind words @GianLee. It’s funny and certainly no coincidence but only a couple of days ago I had this urge to give appreciation to _OM as well for all the knowledge he’s sharing in the forum and the thorough help he’s immediately provided me with when I privately messaged him for something regarding my health situation, and so I did via PM. Very beautiful, GianLee, and thank you again _OM :pray:

33 Likes

Dear @GianLee, unfortunately, I never had the pleasure (yet haha) of being able to talk with you, but your posts radiate incredible love. You seem like a great person.
As for @_OM , I never had the pleasure of talking with him either, but from what I constantly read, he is always trying to help and give advice, which from my side, I have taken one or two in my ride from this forum.
Thank you very much OM for all the information and advice!

Hope i can talk to you guys soon, you are a wonderfull beings. Much love and gratitude!

33 Likes

Don’t mislead the people.

I actually look like this…which is good for someone who’s 240 years old!

55 Likes

Thank you @GianLee for this thread. You have said what I feel too but didn’t know how & where I could express my gratitude & appreciation for the guiding & sharing of knowledge @_OM does here.
To reach his level of vibration will take me a few life-times.
Much gratitude @_OM for helping us shorten our journeys

26 Likes

Dear @_OM

Thank you for your assistance/consideration/encouragement/guidance/support/thoughtfulness/time through this journey/incarnation

27 Likes

Raw and imposing armor with a luminous heart :sparkles:.

You have a very protective side and love discipline. A dynamic coach :facepunch: to bring people to the best version of themselves.

Thank you @_OM for all the help you give here :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:!

22 Likes

I’d like to thank OM for OM’s special blend of ‘love and thunder’ :D

27 Likes

Is this how OM looks like! Hahaha awesome

Want to thank him for being so understanding and giving me a chance even after I went off the path for a while. His advice is just priceless and I can’t fathom why he would sacrifice his time and energy on a random stranger like me.

22 Likes

@_OM you motivated me to register an account and start posting. I needed to give something back to this community after learning so much from you (as a lurker)

But I think my biggest thanks is to your comeback to this forum. This was a wise decision man. Not only that, I think you came back a bit different and this place is an absolute heaven since then

Thank you a lot

25 Likes

Thank you OM for sharing your knowledge and wisdom all over the forum - so many hidden gems for us to discover when we’re ready for them.

Your kindness and passion for helping so many of us navigate this sometimes difficult journey of life is truly amazing and very much appreciated. You are a treasure and will always hold a special place in my heart :heart:

27 Likes

A Tribute to OM

26 Likes

lol you get me! :rofl:

23 Likes

@GianLee, thank you for creating this thread and expressing with such love and joy what many of us hold in our heart.

I’d like to add my voice to yours, for once not in private.

So thank you, @_OM, for taking the time to share with us your invaluable knowledge and experience, the jokes and the gifs™, and for going out of your way to help so many strangers, including me.

When I discovered Sapien Medicine a little more than a year ago, when I then registered on the forum and started to dive deeper in such a magical universe, I had no idea how magical and wonderful my own journey was about to become. And what lives-changing things I would learn :wink:

Thank you, and thanks to you too @anon22855873, for showing me the way, my eternal gratitude goes out to you :sparkling_heart:

26 Likes

As always, I am late to the party. OM, I don’t know what to say that hasn’t already been said. The fact that you are so willing to dedicate time to help others says it all really. You are a gift to this community and you have helped a lot of so much.

Please stay around… Otherwise…

25 Likes

Gratitude for everything you do around here and beyond, OM.

Seeds are slowing sprouting :seedling:

14 Likes