Gratitude to our Moderator Divine_Lotus 🤗

I just want to say thank you very much to @Divine_Lotus for all the effort you have been putting in the forum!!

You have been working on so many ways to organize better and easier the all over the place posts and stuff. Im sure its been a hell of a ride.

Thank you for listening to everybody, everything we suggest, and we ask, even if cannot be done at times, you are always open to hear.

I see your confidence growing and settling your position more and more from the initial shy person that got the sword given unexpectedly to the person you are now and im sure it will only get better! Doing your taks without exeeding in the use of the power given. And that alone is a very admirable virtue.

Before creating a profile i used to smile or feel warm whenever i saw your posts or comments and i always said who is this person? Such a beautiful energy. (Although i think you had a different profile before - and i liked that one too *the person behind it)

So it was very nice to see you being choosen to help lead the forum in a way, and the flow and stability that it was needed some times.

I wish you all the best! I wish you growth in your outside forum life too thanks to everything that you be learning here with this role, i am sure it will echo far and long for your advantage.

45 Likes

I always knew she’d be an incredible mod! And shes outdone my previous knowings!

19 Likes

Cheers to the heroine :clinking_glasses:

16 Likes

Yes it has

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: All the more excited and in joy to be here looking back

:rofl:
Heeeyaaah!

It means a lot, especially with the support from you guys. Thanks!

You know… someone’s gotta do it…

I had a feeling someone/some people missed that.

Which one(s) exactly? Was it the one with a knight or sci fi / cyberpunk or…?

15 Likes

7 Likes

She was cool before she was a mod, she is cool now. :sunglasses:
Always helping the community!

11 Likes

Right? Hahaha that is exactly how she felt energetically on the 1st days after being crowned lol

Like cute trying to defend :laughing:

8 Likes

Had missed that thread.

And extending that to the Mass Med initiative.

Much love & gratitude to you @Divine_Lotus, you’re nailing it as a mod and as a human (? :alien:) being :muscle::sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Gratitude to @Divine_Lotus . I received a lot of help. :purple_heart:

6 Likes