Greetings from PH

Hi all im new here. :innocent:
May manga Pinoy kaya dito?

9 Likes

Hi, Riri! group welc 6

7 Likes

Thank you :innocent:

6 Likes

Welcome riri :kissing_heart: omg from Philippines I have so much friends there! Nice meeting you here as well :grinning:

5 Likes

Thank you where are you from ? :)
I think this forum have less Filipino but im exited a new world a waits for me to learn . I just search the newbie guide i want to start the basics ill print the attunement card and energy expansion first and build my foundation for 2month before starting to listen to fields

6 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Indonesia. Yuh :joy:

4 Likes

So all the stories and paranormal things I see on Youtube from Indonesia are real then? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Welcome @Riri

3 Likes

Some of it yes. Indonesia is very strong in terms of these stuff.

Also black magic and stuff like that is still very strong. And I can say all these stuff happening a lot in here.

Such ghosts. You can find it easily in here and most ghosts here can be brutal :joy: sometime they also like to joke around. They also love to show themselves in camera. No joke. But they do

5 Likes

Seriously, Indonesia seems to top in Asia itself when it comes to paranormal :joy: Have you come across the video at 7:20? The clip is claimed to be from Indonesia and very old so definitely not fake.

2 Likes

It seems not too told but I can show you some weird one that is very old. Here

Start around 4:04

2 Likes

There is another video on the same channel I gave, of a very old video so old probably internet didn’t exist then, a creature which looks like gollum from LOTR and that thing moves very fast and is only visible to a guy who is recording his friend playing some instrument and his friend doesn’t see.

There is no way it can be faked. I will find it and show.

1 Like

Well no it isn’t fake but at the same time it’s okay to disagree. Speaking of ghosts though.

A witch in here can instantly open your third chakra and let you see it by yourself. But it not end up good most of the time. They can also appear in real life. But that depends on how strong the witch can communicate with the entity. It’s very common in here :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to visit Indonesia but now I’m having second thoughts :sweat_smile: I think I’ll just stay here in Europe. Our ghosties are pretty tame.

Also, welcome to the forum Riri!

4 Likes

You should consider visit Bali! It’s very beautiful there. No the ghosts are fine as long as you respect them :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you :innocent:

3 Likes

I thought maybe you were my friend Rin since I introduced her to Sapien Med…but seeing you did your research, I know you aren’t xD.

Welcome aboard, and have a nice stay.

3 Likes

Welcome! :sunny:

4 Likes