Gumroad and Teespring Sales (till 5th of April 2021)

I already have an account and bought through that :sweat_smile:

My question isā€¦ whereā€™s the page to download the audios? Or is it possible only through the link in the emailsā€¦

Probably just through a link specifically sent to your email. That way, a generic link isnā€™t shared all over the place.

1 Like

I dont think Gumroad links, in your library page, can be shared all over the place

Just like any other site that requires an account to download digital contentā€¦ LOL

It you have my link you still need my acconut user name and password

Anyway I get that it is not me but there actually isnt a library pageā€¦ and if someone lost his email will have to contact teespring I guess

Of course, but your question made it seem like that was what you were expecting or something, lol.

If you somehow deleted the email Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a way for them to look up your purchase history and re-send a link if you needed it.

What?
People are getting paranoid about the piracy thing latetly LOL

Want to see my confirmation email?

That wasnā€™t even on my mind :laughing:

No need on the confirmation email.

I was just asking if there is a page on Teespring like the one on Gumroadā€¦ Thats all

Reply: there isnā€™tā€¦ simple

Clearly there was some misunderstanding. In my mind you were just asking some random question. I wasnā€™t assuming some piracy plot involving YOU. I was speaking in generalities about how the links are given out after purchase and was trying to answer your question. Thatā€™s it. End of story. Anyway, good luck to you :v:t3:

1 Like

Now we are talking, same to you :+1:

Lol, people actually tried to do that?

this is what i found for your question, my friend!

it doesnā€™t seem like they have a library page to browse your purchased items for download.

1 Like

and I ask myself like why, if you delete the email things are gone, why not have a libary if for that and the best part the emails come into your spam folder or add folder, and those from time to time people tend to delete, maybe even forget that the teespring download link is in one of these folders

2 Likes

Thanks! My bad I didnt looked at faqs :wink:

I dont see any good reasonā€¦ but probably that simply added digital products later? (And there wasnt a dedicated page)
Anyway you can contact them without problems if that happens

2 Likes

Much appreciated for the discount.

4 Likes

Unfortunately no there isnā€™t, yet. Spring introduced Digital platform only a few months ago so maybe theyā€™ll create a library feature soon.

3 Likes

Does changing the file name (removing all those numbers before the filename) from Teespring downloads have any effect on the field working? Wondering if those numbers might be some kind of file protection mechanism.

My visa card somehow wouldnā€™t process my purchases. Does anyone by chance know what could be the reason?

Youā€™re good. I changed the file name of the Hydrogen field I purchased and itā€™s still working great for me.

1 Like

This happens to me on gumroad when I use chrome. So I use opera to purchase from there.

1 Like