Gynacomastia audio

Hey everyone
I’ve been using the gyno YouTube version for about 4 months now.
Infact I’m really consistent with it.
But, to my utter disappointment i see no results, i feel just a tinglish sensation while listening, which is rare. I would use the v2 on patreon but i am broke.
Can anybody tell me what I’m doing wrong?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

You haven’t yet told us what you’re doing so, right now, we really can’t answer this question for you?

So, if you like, please tell us more about how you’ve been using the video. Once we know more about this, perhaps we can offer some pointers and tips.

As you’re deciding if you’d like to do this, there was a former forum friend who had opened several discussions on gynecomastia. If you’d like, you can use the forum search engine (that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum) to find the suggestions that we gave to him.

Also, random thought: what has your doctor said about your condition? Have they confirmed that you in fact have gynecomastia and have ruled out other causes for your condition?

2 Likes

So how i listen to it is that i listen to blockage removal 2-3 times, then i play the gynacomastia audio 7-8 times and then again I play the audio in the evening ( i loop it)
I dont usually feel anything
I sometimes loop it overnight
Initially my left breast was bigger than the right
But after a few weeks my left side became smaller than the right but keep in mind the lumps in my left breast are still bigger and more numerous just as they used to be.
Ever since I’ve got no results.
I use earbuds ( good quality) to listen to the audio

That doesn’t matter. (See the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) for details as to why that doesn’t matter.)

So, you are seeing some results. Good for you!

…may not be gynecomastia, so this field might not be the right field to be using on them or your condition. it seems like I was inspired to my random thought for a reason.

1 Like

No i don’t see results anymore
Just saw a little bit but not now
It is gyno, got it diagnosed

1 Like

Add reduce estrogren, testosterone boost, endocrine system rejuvenation. Looping does not mean you will get results faster and avoid earbuds, listen with phone or a speaker.

2 Likes

But Sapien said earbuds are fine as well
Speakers are better

1 Like

Yeah, speakers are usually more recommended, but earbuds/headphones are quite good too, in fact I have seen some people saying that they have better results with headphones (idk for sure which fields they talked about); to me is a close tie, maybe phone/TV speakers/bluetooth speaker work (slightly) better.

2 Likes