Hair Regrowth!

Hey friends,
I have been searching for a suitable field for regrowing my hair after lot of shedding in last two years due to stress and ill health.
Now I am out of stress and health has improved much although diet is still restricted somewhat.

I have my wedding approaching in about two months and I want to look my good self again. I am not happy with my current hair density.

Which fields do you all suggest ?

There is this hair serum and plasma combo 3 but both are too expensive … I can still somehow manage to get those but then I have to be sure of results and no more shedding … I can’t afford to loose whatever are remaining lol.

I have been reading about the free hair videos and this is what I came to conclude from reviews:
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Hair ver 3 is a no since multiple people reported more shedding with it… can’t take that risk now
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Hair ver 2 had great reviews but it is no more on YouTube and the Patreon one seems to be different
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Shiny revitalised hair from frivolous seems to be more for better texture than density
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Same goes for hair booster … it’s for faster growth rather then regrowing new hair
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Dustasterided scalp also can cause shedding first according to reviews … can’t afford that :frowning:

I am considering using plasma light and infrasound bio active beach and directing the field to hair … it’s an experiment for me

I have pure magnetic heart coherence and maybe I can direct that field to hair ? Don’t know if it works this way.

What else do you guys suggest can help me get my hair density back ?

1 Like

My friend i waas nnot expecting the results i geted from LEGENDARY HAIR SERUM …

My hair was ok like very standar…

Now im starting to think i can be new “shampoo actor comercials man” :nail_care:

If you never tried … i suggest to use that one 3- 4 times daily for months i started to see the huge difference in 4 months … also some results in 1 month - 2 weeks…

also very personal to every person … but what im trying to say is: you will have nnice success ratio in the long therm

17 Likes

I think its like all audios you are saying compressed into one … working in a sincretic way

It could be worth

7 Likes

Helpful information (for repliers) from Lanos’ other thread:

2 Likes

I am sorry to be asking … but are you male or female.
Hair loss associated with male pattern baldness is a different thing than female hairloss so.
I am a female and was looking for reviews from some females for this serum.

2 Likes

Thanks for this … I made a separate thread for this but started getting replies on the first thread itself.

1 Like

Hey I’d recommend the Lympahtic Effusion found on patreon, or theres a free lymphatic audio on youtube too

6 Likes

Thanks … will try this :blush:

you were presented with two? or?

I didn’t get you …, are you talking about review from female? The one you shared was for dustarided scalp not for the serum. Second I am not aware of if anyone shared. I remember you saying that you haven’t got this yet. So was there some review / information that I missed ?

Right but the make up of the hair serum has three fields (hair growth, shiny revitalized, and dutasterided) + other goodies + hidden goodies. Out of all, the only thing you’re a bit cautious about is dutasterided which is… gender neutral :)

So why do you feel like you wanna read more reviews about it other than the ones on here?

The audio is meant to specifically target these characteristics about your hair in a gender neutral way. It would have been mentioned in the description if it were otherwise.

Also this one hair serum has a lot of hidden goodies.

Your chances dear of course but… You only gotta try and see for yourself :)

The best case scenario is your hair would have an outstanding thick and flowing appearance.

The worst? Your hair will grow longer, softer, shinier, and just a littttle bit denser.

(Remember there are also specifications for the pathways themselves so your hair will grow nonetheless)
which makes the field more than just a couple of fields made into one.

In all cases you don’t have anything to lose.

4 Likes

This will help with volume and tone , your hair will look more fuller in about 2 weeks or a month.

Normal ways cause shedding , since its nnormal in the air cycle…

But since this its not normal , perhaps you can break some rules , and achieve what you whant , skiping some “steps” , like sheddingg on air regrowth…

This have a huge chance of win ratio … But i cant tell you its 100% and you will not have any shedding and etc etc etc …

But i have a real good feeling.

My opinion.

Hope you can get your desired hair @Lanos

Im a Male .

Sapien Unique Blend :face_with_monocle: :tophat:

4 Likes

Yup! :+1::+1:

@AkiraTheWild yo haha change of feels? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Livin la vida loca

:paw_prints: :thought_balloon: :boom:

2 Likes

@Desiree and @AkiraTheWild
Thanks for your recommendations and I will definitely buy this field after reading your messages. :blush:
I will go by your feeling :+1:t2:

2 Likes

to not hijack your other connvo :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i discovered something by reading and experimenting myself :

Try Enhanced blood circulation and lymphatic efussion

Those are fabulous and are related with plenty of other functions .

Sometimes hair loss inst related to hair not working lets say , its related to other problems that end affecting to your quality of hair.

I think you may get bennefits from this

2 Likes

Trying right away … thanks :blush::blush:… the field is already playing in the background now. I have been recommended lymphatic effusion quite sometime now in the forum … I think it’s a must do for me now.
Thanks again and for writing this up in the original thread for hair

1 Like

The other equal important

its dope , and you gonna feel good , both have their own effects , but its related to circulation haha

you may get surprised with the enhanced blood circulation , i think im healthy , (which im lucky and grateful) but i getted so much bbennefits with enhanced blood circulation .

Sometimes when i visit the hospital i see the urine of those people who are really sick and their texture , smell , everything of that liquid , its like trash lol like radioactive stuff lol

well… my urine after enhanced blood circulation was the same :scream:

Yeah the healthy one , was not so healthy - The field LOL

The track its good

4 Likes