Hairloss never cured for a girl who loves hair like crazy

Yeah, there are lots of fields related to DNA repair and anti-aging. That’s not really why I shared it. Let me explain.

Instead of doing only a generic search on a product, it helps to dig a little more in regard to what you’re looking to treat.

Try a search such as “spermidine hair benefits” or “NAD+ hair benefits” and you’ll find information that’s more specific to what you’re specifically trying to remedy. Information you might not find with only a generalized search.

I definitely noticed a difference in hair quality/ thickness with this field. You can also ask @45stars about his experience (and I believe his sister’s) with Tonic 31. I think it’s in the comment section for that particular field.

Best of luck whichever way you decide to go :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Yh

Tonic 31 definitely helps hair thickness and growth. Keep hydrated and listen to this, will help !

6 Likes

Try to play cortisol reducer daily too

Thanks, I may end up buying but have you noticed any improvement in receding hairline as well?

@45stars Did you notice any improvement in receding hairline as well?

Does it happen like because my thin hair is growing incredibly fast the baby hair that may come up in the front are devoid of nutrition/energy and the hairline is receding faster?

1 Like

Tbh my hairline is good but i loose hair only when im stressed. Stress ruins your body’s equilibrium, its not good. Relax… take biotin, exercise and maybe supplement with tonic 31 and hair serum.

Have you tried

Antioxidant field

Sirt 3 and Sirt 6

Mitochondria Catalyse audio on YouTube

3 Likes

No, I don’t want to use too many at once. I will look them up and try, thanks.

1 Like

i am listening to it but not seeing any results

Instead of seeking outside solution try going within. After meditating on the issue for a while, I came to a conclusion that the cause of my hairloss was a belief that ‘there are limited ways to succeed in life and I’m gonna fail.’ Many of us feel like that today. Fields that helped the most were ptsd + outlook retrainer. Good luck

2 Likes

Let go of expectation. Free yourself from it, and allow!
Patience :relieved:
What needs to be, will be.

2 Likes

What’s gumroad?

2 Likes

Gumroad is one of the official online platforms where Sapien sells their products direct to you:

4 Likes

I realize this post is super old but try the vitamin D field. I did notice tingles in my scalp the first few times I played it.

2 Likes

The girl who loves her hair like crazy caused her hair loss to her own self but her ego won’t let her own up to it. Every conclusion is a command.

Please have respect for others.

Hello, what have been your results after all this time?

did the advice given to you helped? I think you had tried most of those things before as you’ve had this problem for more than 30 years.