Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced

If only Captain Nemo did the same for the much waited Lucid Dreaming 2.0 oh boy… I do hope he’s still working on it or plan too lolol

5 Likes

Yes, deffinetly! But hey, has anyone tried using LD audio with advanced healing? Maybe then the stimulated parts would regenerate more quickly, while sustaining weaker stimulation in brain with the healing field .?

3 Likes

haha man, you can try it out and tell us but most of us wait for the v2 of lucid dreaming, it will take some time

1 Like

Well I dont have the audio, but ill give it a shot with the card

that should work, but be consistent with it

48 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hakuin’s Healing Egg: The Golden Healing Elixir

congratulations to Sapien for creating and releasing so fast this morphic field👏
Very well done, and all only in 2 days… amazing

3 Likes

How long is this audio?

Cough

It was fast indeed and I would never doubt our Captain’s incredible abilities… But precisely because he’s also a master of time perception and time games, he could have spent a few weeks in another realm working on the Egg, while us here believe that it was done in only 2 days (our perception of “2 days”).

Interstellar… :p The new Lucid Dreaming is maybe already released “somewhere else”, according to the same principle…

No matter what, thanks Captain and @ryantraveling too ;)

17 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Well it’s not. It’s rather a pleonasm but my generous soul (lol) always needs to crush naivety… Just in case. Damn me :rofl:

(Examples: “it’s not possible that he does that” or “isn’t X field a hoax?”)

4 Likes

I was so stunned when this came out so quickly, so thank you captain for the work and indulging my request haha. Replying to one of the posts, apparently this method can be used infinite times, so i’m not sure if sapien’s version has any limit to it.

10 Likes

Yup, after the discussion, he went to it right away, spent all day on it, enhanced it with other aspects in addition to what is part of the classic meditation, and had something for us to test by the end of the day! I LOVED it when I initially tested it, I hope you all like it too!

27 Likes

Sounds VERY cool! Thank u D.W.!

6 Likes

Thank you Captain for this Incredible gift and thank you @ryantraveling for requesting it!!!

10 Likes

Is water wet

There we go, you and your feedbacks gonna make me broke :upside_down_face:.

4 Likes

Exactly what I told Dream two days ago!! Haha… Warm and Fuzzy as well as cooling…

11 Likes

Feels wonderful and nourishing!

Thank you, @Captain_Nemo, @ryantraveling and @Maoshan_Wanderer! :pray:

14 Likes

Good reminder: some credits are due to @Maoshan_Wanderer too. Thanks Maoshanito!

I had decided not to get any new product for a long period of time but I think I won’t resist this one…

12 Likes