Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced

Excellent choice on herbs. My friend George owns the company. He’s a person of integrity and has a great depth of experience / knowledge.

6 Likes

Is that the correct file name?:

45dde103-5d12-49a7-a035-7a9c4574c647_Hakuin_s_Healing_Egg_Enhanced

I bought it via teespring

I got mine through Gumroad. It’s 23.1 MB and 10:06 long. I don’t see that file name but the other details probably match.

2 Likes

No, but the audio will still work.
My brainwork audio also has a weird name with codes.

7 Likes

Thank you very much! I have a identical file size and length

1 Like

Feels like it to me.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s accumulative for sure.

4 Likes

can you please elaborate how is this concept only 2 days old? as far as i know, hakuin lived during the 17th century

would love to hear about this as well

I was refering to @ryantraveling post when he brought up the topic about hakuin healing egg method, because of that post Captain work on it and released it within 2 days

3 Likes

Can someone explain what this audio does in simple terms? It’s supposed to be healing right, if yes how is it different from Advanced Healing?

2 Likes

How many times a day this Hakuin’s Healing Egg?

1 Like

Our Human Body can heal itself; the Advanced Healing tag speeds up this healing by more than 700% times. This tag leverages the body’s innate intelligence to fix itself - in the right way, and at the right places.

The Haikun’s egg channels healing energy into the body, which is cleansing, balancing as well as healing, to send higher vibrational chi into the body. Both are different approaches and will be complementary to each other.

If I had to just pick one, Advanced Healing would still be my choice.

29 Likes

Makes sense. Thanks!

So it’s been over a month since this audio has been released.

Any experiences and benefits that anyone can share from listening to this audio…

1 Like

Thanks Uial for your reply.

5 Likes

Link to the post by ryan which led to the release of the audio
nanso-no-ho-rinzai-zen-miracle-healing-method

7 Likes

How often can we listen to this a day? Is there a limit? ( I know it plays for 10 min. then keeps working for another 50 min. ) I bought it today, really like it. Will give a review soon.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply O.O

1 Like

isn’t this audio kind of the same as hakuin. For the unbalanced energy?

4 Likes