Happy and joy dog tag❤

Hello guys. I search reviews for this tag to talk but I hardly find…and no one talk
For me it is an 1 option tag for the days we live…(depression and everything)does anyone know if it will remade?for me it is a Must Have tag…cause the days we lived are full of anxiety and difficult situations and people are struggle …And if a remember correctly the description said a constant feeling of happines❤and much more

6 Likes

I am not sure if it will be remade into a tag, but it is a sub-field in the Eternal Bliss pendant

2 Likes

Also there are audios such as anxiety removed and hope and happiness. Repel negative energy is a big one too started using it latey

4 Likes

I no longer carry this tag with me because It’s part of a custom order that carry about 5 fields and I already got enough on me.

3 Likes

I hope this gets re-released. :crossed_fingers: Want to get a taste of the feeling of someone who doesn’t have chronic depression. must be nice.:blush:

11 Likes

Wishing you more and more happiness and joy in your life friend!

We will get there!

:butterfly:

8 Likes

Yes, I feel it’s kinda of a must have for many members here.

@Captain_Nemo can we see what we can do about getting this tag back?

11 Likes

That would be awesome, as an ardent fan of this tag… Its just an underrated gem really!

13 Likes