Happy and joy dog tag

Does anyone’s have experiences with this tag?thanks
Seems really awesome and seems helping with emotions.i order it and can’t wait to wear it

6 Likes

I bought this one for a cousin and he tells me that he feels more “carefree” and unburdened after wearing it. He wears it all the time.

11 Likes

i love u <><><><>><><>><>

1 Like

??do y have experience with this field?

1 Like

no i dont with love -=-=-=-=-==-=-=

Thank u ,I’m srry, I love you
,U will have a awesome day

1 Like

I asked about happy and joy and i see zero feedback. …

1 Like

It seems like this Dog tag is a perfect match for you… :innocent:

1 Like

I understand u -/-/-/-///——

I like your good vibes man :slightly_smiling_face::heart: Keep spreading your positivity, love you brotha!

1 Like

I agree with you lol (out of likes)

1 Like

Guys pls only comments about the happines tag if y have

1 Like

thank u i love u too I like u
may u be blessed with crushing ur goals

1 Like

Thanks u too man …

1 Like

Did you already get the Happy and joy dog tag ?

1 Like

Ι waiting man this week maybe.i am a little sad nowadays hope it will help!what fields do you have owl?

3 Likes

Not any dog tags, just few bought fields… :innocent:

1 Like

Any other feedback for this dog tag? I am considering buying one for my Mom as well, who is always stressed out about Covid!

3 Likes

it works.
Happy happy joy joy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVM1nUmDHHc

Ok, maybe not this happy, but it most definitely creates a nice easy sense of serenity and combats depression.
Actually might be the best field for fighting depression long term

7 Likes

I have had this tag personally since last year and it is quite the happy happy joy joy ren and stimpy time sometimes, but I had to remove it as it’s already in my eternal bliss advanced field that I wear but also got it for my partner and he went from being the worlds biggest crabby patty to being a more relaxed and joyous person to be around. I’d say it’s a must for fighting depression and being overall content with life.

6 Likes