Happy and joy dog tag

Thanks u too man …

1 Like

Did you already get the Happy and joy dog tag ?

1 Like

Ι waiting man this week maybe.i am a little sad nowadays hope it will help!what fields do you have owl?

3 Likes

Not any dog tags, just few bought fields… :innocent:

1 Like

Any other feedback for this dog tag? I am considering buying one for my Mom as well, who is always stressed out about Covid!

3 Likes

it works.
Happy happy joy joy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVM1nUmDHHc

Ok, maybe not this happy, but it most definitely creates a nice easy sense of serenity and combats depression.
Actually might be the best field for fighting depression long term

7 Likes

I have had this tag personally since last year and it is quite the happy happy joy joy ren and stimpy time sometimes, but I had to remove it as it’s already in my eternal bliss advanced field that I wear but also got it for my partner and he went from being the worlds biggest crabby patty to being a more relaxed and joyous person to be around. I’d say it’s a must for fighting depression and being overall content with life.

6 Likes

@Osho try out peace and joy track on the website. I still use this track everyday and IMO a very underrated track that goes under the radar quite often for people.

4 Likes

And I know this doesn’t apply to anyone in this thread, but for those reading along later who buy it…

Give it a minute to completely kick in!

It’s changing one’s brain chemistry… so the first couple months might have some up and downs, but it will normalize and be pretty consistent from there on out.

9 Likes

@_OM thanks, now I have this and the log song stuck in my head :sweat_smile:!

1 Like

log…did you say log!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fQGPZTECYs

We would torment our french teacher in HS by singing these songs.
Good times!.

What rolls down stairs
alone or in pairs,
and over your neighbor’s dog?
What’s great for a snack,
And fits on your back?
It’s log, log, log

It’s log, it’s log,
It’s big, it’s heavy, it’s wood.
It’s log, it’s log, it’s better than bad, it’s good."

Everyone wants a log
You’re gonna love it, log
Come on and get your log
Everyone needs a log
log log log

whistle
LOG FROM BLAMMO

3 Likes

Lol same here, I’ve been humming it non-stop for 10-min now

2 Likes

Ι agreed.this for me is one of the most "must have"tags.i see not many people choose it.for me was the number 1 choice. Who doesn’t want to be happy and joyful through the difficult circumstances of life?it was one my top list cause euforia…and happy attitude for me its the lfirst thing if you want to accomplished things.i wear it only 10 days its quite early i feel ok,nothing intense but i read your comments and i am sure i will have remarkable benefits from it.thanks

1 Like

I’ve own this tag for over a year now, got it on a custom order and I must say… This tag is pretty amazing the changes are so subtle that you need to be reflecting daily. I noticed the effects after people started asking me how I was doing, I would usually find myself saying “Life is good” and really believing that. It felt right just saying it almost proud that I was able to say it. Ever since this whole Rona thing started I never let the media bring me down, I carry on my days like everyday thankful for the things I got even I don’t say I’m grateful. Whenever someone ask me what I would like for a gift I say I got everything I need, I don’t believe I need / want anything. I truly believe these words. $45 goes a long way. Please buy this tag if you don’t already own it and if you do enjoy it.

13 Likes

Awesome testimonial man

2 Likes

This tag does not seem to get the attention it deserves :slight_smile:

I originally bought this tag for my Mom, but never shipped it out to her and just added it to my ever-growing list of tags. It certainly helped that this is a “low energy cost” tag.

I also wear Eternity Redux all the time, as though my life depends on it (which also has a happiness component in it). But this tag makes me feel warm, fuzzy and I stay in the zone, “Everything is fine, just chill”. I also notice that I smile and laugh a lot more and easily at that. It seems like the weight of the pandemic, questions of future insecurity etc. do not seem to bother me at all, which is generally unlike me - I hyper plan everything, 30 years into the future…

Effects are subtle, but it is hard not to notice a sense of ease and effortlessness.

12 Likes

A lot of people on this forum need this tag, but they have to admit they are depressed… err not completely happy first…

10 Likes

is there a new link to this tag? i don’t see anything on the new sapien shop.

2 Likes

Hasn’t re-added it yet.

1 Like

There is something I’m curious about. The field stimulates a certain area in the brain (I guess not sure anymore) but when one uses the epsilon brainwave this part gets stimulated too I think. I can’t find it all the time but when I do I feel pleasure and a calm joy/euphoria like feeling through my whole body. Is that the same area or something different? Maybe you know what I mean lol

1 Like