Happy Anniversary, Elyas! - - - Happy Anniversary Thread

Ayyy thank you sooo much!!

@ecaiii @Rosechalice @lou_lou @AlreadyThere @SoulStar33 @Jojo @Starlight @Alkul @JAAJ @ ami @ Drift

🪷🤎 love ya!

8 Likes

There is certain magic with this number in my life (22)

And its my life/path number too

Nice confirmation and unleash of positive events you initiated

I saw it!! Like a portal of golden shimmering light pouring down from the 1st 22 (days) when you posted today!!

We all have magic and we can spread it just as you did today to me. Thank you!

2 Likes

You Are Welcomed! :grin:

We All Have Magick Running Through Our Veins, We Are THE Magick!
Enjoy Your Magickal Day. :pray:

1 Like

Happy birthday lunamoon! :heart:

Wishing you a happy celebration and many blessings :sparkles:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday :beers:

2 Likes

Thank you hun! @Star

And you too! @TheAmbiguousSoldier @Dali @wanderer @Andromeda @Dr_Manhattan @Sagonquest @ActionFigure @Fender_Cad @Powren

:brown_heart:

9 Likes

Have a great day :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday: @anon73693188

2 Likes

Thank you!!

@Anya too! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Happy birthday Dear Luna! I wish you much light and blessings! :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thank you dear!

Question i forgot to mention it the other day, but it was you the one moving to Mexico? If yes, feel free to DM if you need anything around here or info etc, if not then maybe its a sign to visit haha

2 Likes

Hahaha Maybe it’s a sign to travel! But I don’t live in mexico I live in Uruguay, I would love to visit mexico someday, there has been a massive awakening of consciousness in Mexico for years. I hope you are having a day full of love, you deserve it :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! Ah now i remember that you live in SA yesss id love to visit Uruguay too Punta del Esteeeee to di world!! :partying_face: i have friends from there but they live in Bogots now!

I think the lady that is / was moving to Mexico has a similar name than you, ill see if i can find her xo

2 Likes

@Jojo Is celebrating 1 year on the Forum, My Friends and What a Phenomenal Year!!

Bro, You’re a Source of Inspiration!

7 Likes

Thank you brother I truly appreciate it!

4 Likes

7 Likes

Happy 1st anniversary @Jojo a lot of growth jn just 1 year! Really pat yourself in the back, and this is just the beginning!

5 Likes

Happy anniversary @Jojo :partying_face: :birthday:

To be honest, I was surprised. Feels like you’ve always been here.

I’ve also seen your journey and you’ve made like 20 years of progress so that makes it even more incredible :muscle:

I wish for you to keep getting ever more succesful and ever smoother. Wish you the best. Stay awesome and inspiring :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thank you guys so much @Rosechalice @anon73693188 @SoulStar33 @Drift it really means a lot. :fire:🫡

5 Likes

Congratulations @Jojo :champagne: :partying_face:

Year 1 :white_check_mark:
Year 2- Started

2 Likes