Happy Birthday Dreamweaver!

Happy birthday, Captain!
I hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest.

captain-3

7 Likes

Not yet Tharcus, there’s still a few more days
But we can make it a week of birthday celebration :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

7 Likes

I thought the 20th of July :face_with_hand_over_mouth: the first post was that date.

What’s the exact date?

4 Likes

On Saturday, 23rd of July :smiley:
no, first post means July 2020, it’s a bit confusing but if you click on the date, it’ll show you the day and time of posts

10 Likes

We’ll celebrate Captain in every part of the planet :tada::grin::100::+1::birthday:

5 Likes

You’re right, then Captain not born yet, we’ll wait 3 days to celebrate :tada: :grin:

Thanks @SC448

8 Likes

July 23rd guys, save the date :innocent:

7 Likes

Happy birthday Captain
tenor (1)

12 Likes

13 Likes

Danchou , Happy Birthdayneee :tophat:

:mechanical_arm: :purple_heart:

11 Likes

12 Likes

Ayy! Happy Birthday :muscle:

14 Likes

Processing: celebrate.mp4…
AdmirableAdventurousFrilledlizard-size_restricted

15 Likes

MY DEAR AND POWERFUL @Dreamweaver I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3: YOU ARE VERY AWESOME WITH AS!!! THANKS FOR CHANGE OUR LIFE!!!

I LOVE YOUR LAUGHT DEAR CAPTAIN!!! 🥹🥹🥹:heart::heart::heart:

22 Likes

14 Likes

15 Likes

Happy Birthday, Master. :blush:

Venus Love.gif

12 Likes

Happy Birthday Captain. You have changed our lives for the better and you continue to, even when it’s hard, even when people are ungrateful, even on days you feel like you’re not making a difference - you are. Every day. And I know that we, here, will always be grateful to you for that and for all our lives we won’t forget you. So thank you for making such an impact. For helping us believe in magic. For showing us there’s a lot more to life than maybe we knew.

I hope you have a fabulous birthday, whatever you end up doing.

18 Likes

Happy Birthday Captain

bday-375

15 Likes

Happy Birthday captain. We are really grateful to have you!

Wishing you wonderful health and wealth!

16 Likes