Hardcore (Mythical)

yes and yes

9 Likes

Damn that’s crazy. I’d say balance is the most important thing for athletes, so it should help me become a lot greater in sports :)

8 Likes

Being sore isn’t an indicator of the field working in my opinion. I’ve played it up to 28x and I never have felt sore, but I can tell it’s doing it’s thing because it’s making the veins in my forearms POP. Pretty crazy.

A physical sensation I have felt though is the gravity. It felt sort of like a weighted blanket.

12 Likes

So… This is good for getting cut, does it also help bulk up? Like bigger biceps and triceps for instance?

4 Likes

It’s more for balance, strength, and cutting (think Bruce Lee)

Muscles beyond limits and Saint Biceps would be more for bulking

8 Likes

You can add Induced Follistatin to Muscle and Creatine Synthesis for that, it should help.

3 Likes

Ok. I probably will then. Thanks.

3 Likes

But in my experience as a female it made me more “thick” (too much muscle) so if you’re looking to slim down like weight wise, then this wouldn’t be it.

Couldn’t realize for the life of me for weeks why I wasn’t loosing weight (which was the/ is the goal; trying to change my swimmer’s body physique to a more feminine look)
Then the moment I removed this
We started flowing haha (which makes sense since muscle (this field) weighs more than fat etc)

Probably more relevant for females than to males haha but yeh

8 Likes

I want to lose fat but not weight. And gain muscle. So this is perfect for me hopefully. And this does replace all the automated work outs right? My playlist before this was

Automated Leg Day
Automated Core
Automated Upper Body

Now I’m doing

Follistatin
Hardcore 3x
Creatine

Sounds great for me :+1:

3 Likes

Similar experience, I dropped a dress size, but on the scale little to nothing changed and I also listen to the swords.

6 Likes

But muscle weighs more than fat, which is why the scale didnt move…
But u dropped fat % = your measurements decreased = smaller dress size
I wish people wouldnt get hung up on the numbers on the scale.

16 Likes

The number on the scale doesn’t matter if your clothes fit you the way you want and you look good.

11 Likes

My whole body is buzzing now. This is really unexpected. Or vibrating. Feels like I turned into a giant cat.

And definitely works up an appetite. As others have said.

15 Likes

17 Likes

Watch out for @Atreides world

9 Likes

I didn’t realize how absolutely awesome this music is the first few times I listened to it. Somehow I just heard thunderstorms before.

6 Likes

Best sell of a field I’ve ever seen :joy:

8 Likes

I weigh like 16 cats. Lol. And my body started doing that thing cats do where they vibrate. So… giant cat. Idk. :sweat_smile:

Next time someone asks you how much you weigh, give them the answer in cats. Not pounds. Not kilograms. Cats. Average household cat weight fyi 10 lbs.

8 Likes

Well, let me do the calculation.
Average cat weighs 10 lbs.
You’re 16 cats.
That means, you weigh 16*10=160lbs!

You’re one giant 160lb cat! :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

In that ballpark. Lol.

There’s a little bit of ambiguity in units of cat for weight. That’s the nice thing about it.

4 Likes