Has anyone had results from the Muscles beyond limits

Curious what results have you all received from it ?

Have you checked this thread:

Each audio/field has its own thread where people post results and anything else related to the applicable field. With the search function you should be able to find any thread for most of the fields.

And welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I have been using it for a few months now, No visible results yet. No work out.

I don’t work with it often because it works so fast that I get too big, which I don’t like.

6 Likes

Did you workout ? How did you get big fast I kinda wanna know

No I don’t work out. I do cardio only really. Once in a while I do push-ups.

I just get very fast results from fields.

6 Likes

Living the dream

5 Likes

What other fields did you use ?

For anyone not getting results, these are the fields I recommend besides the PONR stack and PONR field itself:

Use this stack first in the morning:

• Blueprint of Life
• Point of No Return
• Kinetic Quasi Crystal
• Auric and Energy Body Repair
• A Minor/or Major Blueprint of Power (or both)

This should prep the energy body. And always use Automated Grounding at the end of stacks.

And make sure to once a week use Energy Body/Aura Deep Cleanse

16 Likes

What do you think about the Plasmatron, as a decent addition to list.

3 Likes

Yeah or Plasma Flaunt. Even OG Plasma.

4 Likes

Can you possibly send me the links to where I can get these

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

Almost every field has a thread here on the forum. You can find those threads by using the forum search engine, which is that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum.

The first post in almost all of those threads has a link to where you can find that field.

For now, any fields which are linked to Gumroad , where it may say that field is not available, you can purchase directly from Sapien. You can find the instructions as to how you can make that purchase here: Temporary Invoicing for Gum’s Med Fields.

Have fun with us!

5 Likes

Does minor blueprint of power help the energy body?

1 Like

Hehe it’s what i like the most in it.

The reason could be

like i get really noticable results within a day.

it uses my energy and stuff to make it happen.

in desc. it says to eat more
honestly i think like, after a while, the field wants to make us bigger, but if we dont make sure we eat that extra food, for field to use its energy from and build muscle ,. it has no resource to make us even bigger.

or something like that

6 Likes

How many time should i listen to it in a day?

1 Like

Maybe as what Zen had mentioned before is that this field works on the inside first then it comes outside. So pretty much the strength gains should be noticeable first before size

2 Likes

This field is beyond amazing i used it around 3-4 days with spirituality zone androgen receptors (advanced version) and my biceps and forearms are getting huge dang! My shoulders are also more broad now imagine what it’ll do in a month
My current stack-

Androgen receptor ( spirituality zone or saint biceps)
Muscles hungry for fat ( to remove that stubborn fat around some parts)
Muscles beyond limits :muscle::muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Interesting, using these 3 myself. Do you workout?

1 Like

No man! Thats the reason why im shocked i just go on walk every evening nothing more but my biceps and chest shoulders are toning up i can see stretch marks everywhere muscles are growing fast!

5 Likes