Has anyone had results from the Muscles beyond limits

Damn, I been working out for 7+ years and haven’t seen any noticeable gains since I started listening to them. Or maybe I have issues noticing results aka muscle dysmorphia or I’m not lean enough.

Just continue listening muscles beyond limits and consume high Protein diet avoid junk food specially sugar and you’ll feel the effects

2 Likes

That’s an excellent almost fail proof stack :ok_hand:. I have all the fields except for the blueprints of power so I can testify to their synergistic effectiveness.

Though I’m curious about the sequence you listed them in. It is to my understanding that PONR clears negative energy and energy blockages, neutralizes negative emotions and places you in a state of acceptance, self love and gratitude, therefore making you more susceptible to the fields next in your stack. Kinetic quasi crystal could potentially increase the susceptibility to fields as well since one of its qualities is to enable the user to retain the fields in their energy field for much longer. Auric and energy body repair repairs and strengthens the energy field so that less energy can leak out and would complement the energy retaining quality of KQC.
With this knowledge I would prefer to put to them first in a stack (still a toss up between which comes first, PONR or KQC, since PONR feels so damn essential and complete) making fields that heal the whole being like BOL more effective.

Why did you place BOL first in this stack? It restores you to your original divine blueprint among others which is quite a feat in itself and therefore won’t happen in one listen so is that the first and best way to increase our susceptibility to fields compared to PONR? Or is there something I’m not seeing yet about BOL? I just got both BOL and PONR only a couple of days ago so I am still feeling them out. Would love to see different perspectives about their placements in a stack so I can potentially learn from it. Of course, in time I will experiment with the sequence, putting BOL first to see what happens.
Thanks for your time :pray:

1 Like

What were your results? Been awhile.You jacked/strong? :muscle:

I recently got this and I feel it working, it’s only been a couple weeks.

I have a question about this and it’s -

How long does this last? I’ve been playing it daily 2-3 times and I was wondering if it should be played less often- twice every 3 days maybe?

For those of you who have had this for awhile, what is your routine with it and how have you listened to it historically?

I have stopped using it for around 2 weeks and the results are still there. My muscIes look bigger even if I am off it. I play it 3x a day on weekdays only with exercising and not a lot of protein. Maybe 1/3 of the amount I should be getting and I still see growth.

2 Likes

It really is an amazing field

Amazing

1 Like

Yea, I agree. Something I have noticed that I was not expecting is the amount of fat that I burn with this field. I start seeing my abs again.

2 Likes

Works damn well…

I do use Hardcore, Acquisition of Abs + MBL - and I am pretty ripped. My friends think I am on some drug because compared to them, I barely workout lol

One thing to ensure - enough protein and nutrients. I was not eating enough calories and once I fixed that, my lean muscle mass shot up.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Now I am hungry haha

1 Like

Well Come on up to snow world I will make you
Some eggs lol

1 Like