Heal those around you. (Be the healer) Ver 2.0

thank you very much. deal with a health issue for a long time, dont know what it is, met many doctors, took many tests.

The ability to heal, is it a skill that is acquired, or does it always need the field?

Some people are born with it to some degree, but it can be acquired too.

This audio makes it so while u are listening, and following the directions u are the healer.

1 Like

Why dont u post in
Ask for Advice
unless u have recently had the same problem

So to heal you always need this field, even if it has been listened to for a long time, right?

This field gives u the temporary ability, as long as u are listening to it and following directions.

U can on your own learn a healing skill.

“…you always…” I wouldnt say that

4 Likes

Has someone experienced that this will help with emotional pain like grief, shame, anxiety when thought about the person and her feelings?

I’ve been trying this one for our bird, my uncle and a friend. At first started just with imagining but now I’m trying to use a photo to keep focus. Does it matter how far away you are from the one being healed?

No.

Anyone knows if v2 also has anti-cancer component in it?
Because on Patreon it says in the description it has, but v2 on YouTube doesn’t mention anti-cancer

1 Like

I find it odd to ask for people’s names.

Is it necessary to know someone’s name to send him/her energy?

Not necessary, just think of the person you want to heal, it’s your intention also

1 Like

Thank You.

1 Like

hi sir dream please upload it on Patreon v2 of this . please and thank you

@Nice2knowU this one too?

Comments:

profile_pic

Alex Snow2 days ago

I hope this will work for my mother

profile_pic

J Wilko6 days ago

For my dog who keeps having digestive issues. He’s healed, he’s happy, he’s thriving.

profile_pic

Jaime Greene7 days ago (edited)

Sending healing energy to all the those s around me and all those around the planet who need any extra healing or love at this time sending positive vibes and healing energy to anyone suffering silently in their head or suffering in any way shape or form at this time and wishing you a positive transformation and amazing breakthrough to where your life will transform in a miraculous way for your highest and best good

profile_pic

Neha rawat7 days ago

Will it work for sugar patients

profile_pic

mythicalmoth 422 days ago

Lots of love and blessings to you dream and sammy :heart: bless your kind heart!

profile_pic

skyron25 days ago

my dog ​​hasn’t stopped coughing for several hours, I thought about putting this field on and as if by magic after 3 or 4 listenings while thinking about him, he calmed down. it is magic

profile_pic

skyron25 days ago

It s ok for the animal?

profile_pic

Virgilio Dogukan Aydogmushu Jr.a month ago (edited)

sending this to all around of universe with love and gratitue, proud to be children of most high, we are ONE

profile_pic

lolaa month ago

I accept this healing for myself all day everyday :heart:

profile_pic

sssiskina month ago

sending healing to my mom​:heart::heart:

profile_pic

Clo-tiia month ago

For my pregnant sister and the baby inside her. Thank you.

profile_pic

Marcus Fa month ago

Hey everyone please send me healing energy as im going through liver chrissos and kidney failure and im only 35 i hope everyone has a fun and bless day… positive vibes :heart:

profile_pic

Ruta Fissehaa month ago

To my daughter Amen​:heart::pray:t3:

profile_pic

Shelle Luckett2 months ago

So ready for my miracle thank you god :heart:

profile_pic

Komal Karnani2 months ago

Can this do emotional and mental healing of others?

profile_pic

Diamond C2 months ago

I am heading my mom’s amygdala. She is healed of all anxiety and panic attacks

profile_pic

Diamond C2 months ago

I wish that my mom would have a permanent clear mind free of negative and unwanted thoughts

profile_pic

Ruta Fisseha2 months ago

To my daughter in faster care
She Will heal fully, mentally, spritually physically, psychologically and emotionally all over healing,

Thank you universe
My daughter Will heal in the name of jesus​:pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3: specielly mentally healed healed

profile_pic

B1isok2 months ago

Alex is healed, healthy, strong and cancer free

profile_pic

Diamond C2 months ago

Sending healing energy to my mom to get rid of her anxiety and panic attacks

profile_pic

vayyat2 months ago

i hope this works for pets 🩷

profile_pic

Roxanne Master2 months ago

This is very powerful and I can really feel it opening my crown chakra and third eye…:heartbeat: Thank you so much Sapien Medicine!!:revolving_hearts::pray::peace_symbol:

profile_pic

Jo Jo3 months ago

Almost all of Sapien Medicine has disappeared from my phone and can’t get it in searching PLEASE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE… MUCH APPRECIATED…

profile_pic

iuey3 months ago

Sending this healing energy to an amazing woman :pray:

profile_pic

Shockmate3 months ago (edited)

Sending healing to my mother who suffers a lot lately with arthritis. I will appreciate if all the people who read this send her healing also.

profile_pic

Shelle Luckett3 months ago

please God help me…:pray:t2:

profile_pic

Fathima Faysa3 months ago

Anyone tried healing themselves with this ? I got a list of health issues that I want to heal.

profile_pic

saweetie3 months ago

Can this help for disease? My brother has a big pocket Paradontal (physical disease and it’s too advanced for him to do anything) and i want him to get his teeth healthy and beautiful like before

profile_pic

Aye Seymour4 months ago

:candle::pray:🪶🫶🏼thank you

profile_pic

naw thang4 months ago

is their the possibility to revivify somebody?

profile_pic

Shelle Luckett4 months ago

praying for all here :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

profile_pic

Shelle Luckett4 months ago

please universe can someone send healing i tension for me, my dog passed now my mum and i need help too,many thanks x​:pray:t2: may we all divine miracles for us and our loved ones x god bless you all x​:pray:t2::sparkling_heart::kissing_heart:

profile_pic

SummerSumShine5 months ago

Currently at a Urgent Care and Figured this may be a great opportunity to help as many hurting others as possible.

profile_pic

ymfwill5 months ago

hi everybody I have breast cancer with metastasic cells in the bladder/urethra/collon, if you have some time could you send work with this on me? thank you and blessings.

profile_pic

Mary Tujaka5 months ago

For all in need and especially my sister T… whole perfect vibrant health. Amen. :heart::pray::heart:.

profile_pic

Yasmine Farah165 months ago

Maman cette guerison est pour toi, tu n’as plus aucune douleur physique, tu gueris de tout tes maux, tu retrouves ton energie et tu passeras une nuit paisible inchallah ya rabi, tu retrouveras ta sérénité. je t’aime tres fort :heart:

profile_pic

Andrea Prencipe5 months ago

Sending healing to my Mom :heart:

profile_pic

DG G5 months ago

I have a family member in the hospital. I started to listening to this like two days ago. Today she talked after many days without seeming to be conscious.

profile_pic

bernardo lopez6 months ago (edited)

Her name is AMELIA! I accept this healing energy to be placed in my daughter’s soul mind and body! She is recovering from depression! Please send good vibes she deserve a new opportunity! Thank you!

profile_pic

Carolyn Alinio6 months ago

Sending this healing energy for my grandson Raniag who has G6PD, is very thin and frail and who is picky with food.

profile_pic

winter solstice7 months ago

May you all be healed :bouquet::adhesive_bandage::honey_pot::tanabata_tree:

profile_pic

Jam & Raymart7 months ago

This works, I play this everyday since my nephew was brought to the icu for ALL, he is now discharged in good condition after almost a month. Truly a blessing !

profile_pic

prasenjit jhankar7 months ago

Thank you jesus

profile_pic

prasenjit jhankar7 months ago

Sending healing energy to all.god bless the universe

profile_pic

Linda Levy7 months ago

Why does this feel so good

profile_pic

Sabina Du7 months ago

I cannot express enough my gratitude, for all the remarkable work that Sapien created of us. I feel so much compassion and love.
I wish that all my gratitude and love will spread to ALL of YOU :sparkles:

profile_pic

Tran Khuong8 months ago

Ba Tên: Trần Thanh Khiết
Mẹ Tên: Huỳnh Thị Thảo
Chị Gái Tên: Huỳnh Thị Diễm Phương
Em Gái: Trần Thị Cẩm Tú
Con cầu xin vũ trụ bạn Phước lành cho gia đình còn được khởi bệnh và được nhiều sức khỏe. Biết ơn vũ trụ.

profile_pic

هبه8 months ago

I’ll hear this for my ex because he deserves to healed

profile_pic

Ahmad Said8 months ago

I am listening with earphones. Is that ok.?

profile_pic

Ahmad Said8 months ago

Wife stops coughing immediately and she is completely healed.

profile_pic

Void8 months ago

I send this healing energy to my mom

profile_pic

Trần Khương9 months ago

Cầu xin ơn trên che chở cho ba của con
Hết bệnh tiểu đường :pray: biết ơn vô hạn

profile_pic

Saly9 months ago

Please pray for my teacher, the doctor said she doesn’t have much time to live, but I know she will live, and her body will heal permanently

profile_pic

Trần Khương9 months ago

Ba: Trần Thanh Khiết
Mẹ: Huỳnh Thị Thảo
Chị gái: Huỳnh Thị Diễm Phương
Em gái: Trần Thị Cẩm Tú
Cầu xin ơn trên ban phước cho gia đình con được khỏe mạnh.

profile_pic

Joanne Jogi9 months ago

I’m a Reiki Master and I can feel the energy. Many Blessings! Thank you, Thank You, Thank You​:hugs::sparkles::heavy_heart_exclamation::rose:

profile_pic

ffkxsamrat9 months ago

Please heal my brother

profile_pic

Cold_mess9 months ago (edited)

Listening to heal my mom’s overall health and my father’s eye+ sinus problem. Let’s see if I can do something.:hibiscus:
Day1- ✓

profile_pic

Khang Tran9 months ago

Mẹ tên Huỳnh Thị Thảo
Ba tên Trần Thanh Khiết
Dì tên Huỳnh Thị Màu
Con đang ở đây để cầu xin cho mọi người được khỏe mạnh… biết ơn vũ trụ

profile_pic

Khang Tran9 months ago (edited)

Con ở đây để cầu nguyện cho ba được khỏe mạnh, ba con tên Trần Thanh Khiết

profile_pic

Sunny Dee10 months ago

Sending love and prayers

profile_pic

Usha Raiy10 months ago

Sending this to my child for mentally peace and live strong in life

profile_pic

Sara Naidu10 months ago

Hi, how many hertz is this? Thank you!

profile_pic

Vegan Light10 months ago

FANTASTIC. I used it to heal one of the stray cats I take care of and she is feeling much better. I have also used virus/bacteria and immune tracks by Sapien (and the animal regeneration one too) but THIS ONE I think has made the biggest difference, thank you for all of them.

profile_pic

Khang Tran10 months ago (edited)

Mẹ của con tên Huỳnh Thị Thảo
bị đau nhức xương khớp. Con cầu xin vũ trụ cho mẹ của con hết bị đau, cơn đau làm mẹ của con rất mệt

profile_pic

#MAGAa year ago

I’m back again for a beloved cat. She fought with a stray cat to protect her territoy and now shes limping and hurting. She’s eating and resting but very unhappy. If you think of her after seeing this, please send some healing energy to her.

profile_pic

Sun Garciaa year ago

Dream, puedo hacerlo para sanarme yo misma? Gracias por el trabajo que realizas

profile_pic

Vidya sa year ago

My pet dog blacky not well…pls pray :pray:…heal her

profile_pic

Ahmad Saida year ago

Will it be better if the person we intend to heal also listen to this frequency together. ??or the same result whether they hear it or not?

profile_pic

Jimmy Crima year ago

So basically all living beings and which will also include these Mother Earth , Trees alone with all vegetation , all animals , all of our Solar System , our whole Galaxy , our entire universe and add in all of existence

profile_pic

Dannya year ago

Sir, allow me, will this work at any distance?

profile_pic

Compassionate Oraclea year ago (edited)

Go even bigger and heal the mind of what some call the sick and twisted. Imagine everyone like doctors and government healed. Join me in healing everyone at the hospitals and government officials. Please if everyone is protected with love and light they change for the better. Even people that have done you wrong. People tend to heal physical issues we must heal the mental.

profile_pic

Abeer Sabbagha year ago

Thank you, Sapeine. This helped a lot in relieving my mother who had a broken upper forearm…I did this remotely with a video call and her x-ray…You are amazing, may God bless you

profile_pic

Carolyn Alinioa year ago

I keep using this. The more it is used I feel the more powerful it becomes. Thank you very very much.

profile_pic

Rishabh Yadava year ago

sending love to my loved uncle!

profile_pic

Extemporaneousa year ago (edited)

Why don’t you make one that says Heal Yourself? You need to heal yourself first before you can heal others.

profile_pic

patricia bareiroa year ago

:pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunflower::four_leaf_clover::tulip:

profile_pic

Ahmad Saida year ago (edited)

Healing for my daughter and my wife again

profile_pic

Katy Holta year ago

Sending this to my mom to heal her body of cancer and disease. She will be healed :pray:

profile_pic

tsunamia year ago

using this to heal my boyfriends mom from her sickness completely, to heal my boyfriend from his stress and depression, and to heal my moms stress and migraines

profile_pic

Haru_via year ago (edited)

Sending this to each and every corner of the universe . May we all heal because we all are one. :innocent:

profile_pic

Mijaa year ago

Hallelujah Amen

profile_pic

Shaan h20a year ago

Sending healing to my brother in india , :pray::palms_up_together::palms_up_together::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

profile_pic

LOTTEa year ago

Please send healing energy for my budgie. She’s badly wounded especially at her throat.

profile_pic

Ken Stephensa year ago

This all starts with yourself as you have to be proficient enough in healing yourself to be able to provide this to others.

profile_pic

Compassionate Oraclea year ago

Don’t forget to heal yourself

profile_pic

claudia morrisona year ago

Thank you so much sapien and team…needless to say it works almost instantly

profile_pic

Sudheera Jinasenaa year ago

May everyone who listens to this be healed completely. :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

profile_pic

Lumea Lui PAULa year ago

I am thinking about my mother who is in hospital in very bad condition.

profile_pic

Gagan Passia year ago

Open up the picture of the person you want to heal. Hear them mentally, telling you how better they feel & play this thing in the background.

Trust me, i’ve healed so so many people with this. Twice or three is more than enough. Intention & faith is all that matters.

profile_pic

Savita Sonea year ago

Can we think of more than one person at a time

profile_pic

eunhyeoksgfa year ago

My baby brother is free from feeling any pain, he’s healthy and always smiling, all my family members are healthy and happy.

profile_pic

Tegele Woodlanda year ago (edited)

Iam listening to this for my year old uncle (Lukas) who is sick with lung cancer to heal and get well… I appreciate if people reading this will send him healing frequencies. Thank yyou :pray:

profile_pic

Shara Ma year ago

Sending this healing energy to my son. For his eyesight, and to everyone else reading this comment, and to the people they’re trying to heal!

profile_pic

Shelle Lucketta year ago

praying this will finally help me and my dog, time is running out…:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

profile_pic

Ajay singh Nahara year ago

I have used this healing and reiki healing for my mom and now shes better after 4 months . hey guys you should try reiki healing as well . it really also work . im not lying . i wanna help you out guys . pls also try divine white light channel . you will feel blessed after found that channel .

profile_pic

Ojas Mehtaa year ago

Thank you for the message at the start of the video

profile_pic

Elizabethi Saa year ago

Toda a humanidade está curada de todos os desafios de saúde!! Grata :notes::gift_heart::notes:

profile_pic

Ahmad Saida year ago

Sending healing energy to my daughter, physical and emotional

profile_pic

Justus Oumaa year ago

Can they be on another part of the planet?

profile_pic

Xanne Becklea year ago

Sending this healing to me my daughter my partner and mom we will be healed

profile_pic

Shelle Lucketta year ago

please pray my dog is healed from cancer :pray:t2:

profile_pic

Victor Martineza year ago

Can this help my dad he has a torn meniscus😢

profile_pic

Julie Jukes2 years ago

How do I download or buy this please can someone reply tia

profile_pic

Amalia R.2 years ago

This is really good stuff .thank you dear Sapien. I am gonna use this for my dearest ! :heart:

profile_pic

Doaa Oraby2 years ago

in love

profile_pic

Jeron Ragoonanan2 years ago

I wish dream seeds would explain the video better.
The way I see it, the video works by sending your own supply of qi/prana/mana to who ever you will it to go to.
the qi you send will be “modified” by the video to send " unconditional love, virus disruption and whole body healing".

I’ve been experimenting to see if I could see a different thing that love using the video like “hope”, which I think is successful.

as for the part of improving healing ability, as you send energy out, you naturally improve, just like exercise. So its like an automated energy working.

profile_pic

Blitz2 years ago

Send healing love to my husband Jonathan :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Jesus name may he be healed

profile_pic

Blue Bones2 years ago

Meu pai está curado
O pai tá curado
O pai tá bem
O meu pai nunca esteve melhor
O pai está livre de câncer
Meu pai está bem
Meu pai está curado
A cada segundo ele se cura mais
Meu pai está curado
Meu pai está curado
Meu pai está curado
O pai nunca esteve tão saudável
Meu pai é a pessoa mais saudável do mundo
Meu pai é totalmente livre de câncer
Meu pai está curado
Meu pai está curado
Meu pai está curado
Meu pai é livre de doenças ou vírus
Meu pai está bem
Meu pai está ótimo
Meu pai nunca esteve melhor
Meu pai está curado
Meu pai está curado
My father is healed
Meu está curado
Meu pai é livre de câncer
Meu pai é livre de qualquer enfermidade
Meu pai está bem
Meu pai está bem
Ele é grato por estar tão bem
Meu pai está curado
Meu pai é saudável
O nível cancerígeno do meu pai é 0
A imunidade do meu pai é ótima
Ele está curado
Meu pai está curado
A imunidade dele é perfeita
Ele é a pessoa mais saudável do mundo
Meu pai está curado
Meu pai está bem
A imunidade dele está perfeita
Meu pai está curado
Meu pai está livre de enfermidades

profile_pic

blugirl2142 years ago

Does the virus disruption work on all types of viruses ?

profile_pic

Santosh Gupta2 years ago

Unconditional gratitude

profile_pic

Lunar_2 years ago

Ok so everybody’s talking about who there doing this for… For me it’s for my dad. My dad drinks Alchohol and currently just got taken to the hospital. I think it might have something to do with the alcohol but it might be anxiety. He is a good person besides swearing and drinking so I think my dad should be allowed to live! His liver might be dead or currently dieing or it could be his kidneys dieing. Even though that might be happening im hopeing he has a chance to live! Please send prayers or good luck wishes to my dad! :)

profile_pic

Richard Lee2 years ago

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME I AM DYING OF LONG HAUL LUNGS INFECTION AND HEART INFLAMATION. PLEASE ALL. I’VE BEEN COUGHING BLOOD FOR 8 MONTHS AND THE DOCTOR DIDN’T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

profile_pic

Latest and Best2 years ago

I think this audio need to have a name change to "Kill those around you. (Be the killer). My sister had covid19 and she died after I started listening to this audio for two days. My wife died from cancer after I started listening to this audio for five days.

profile_pic

Nicola De Giuseppe2 years ago

Thank you very much

profile_pic

chidasa Flowers2 years ago

Check out dr berg YouTube channel nutrition is important your body is your temple . intermittent fasting should be practiced regularly

profile_pic

Armaan Mehanger2 years ago

My grandma :heartpulse:

profile_pic

gabethegun2 years ago

Thank you❤️

profile_pic

Personal pandemic stories Org2 years ago

My intention is for my two cats for itching, fleas and anxiety. I did this about a month ago and the next day the long haired cat threw up huge hairballs and they both stopped itching. They were treated for fleas a couple of days ago but still itching and the long-haired one has skin bumps where she scratches the most. I know this healing frequency will work for both of them again. Thanks

profile_pic

Felipe A2 years ago

Please, whoever reads this send me healing intentions during the video, even for only 30 seconds, I believe it will help a lot!! I am tired of feeling bad for years :/ I’m using for myself but any help is great. Thanks to the creator and to you, dreamers :heart::pray:

profile_pic

Renenutet Netcheret2 years ago

Thank you.:purple_heart:

profile_pic

– pleo2 years ago

Listening for my best friend. I’m sure he’ll feel better soon. :green_heart:

profile_pic

Gabrielle2 years ago

I am playing this with an intention to heal my 11 y.o. cat from tumor. She is everything to me, but the vet said she doesn’t have much time left. I pray that this audio, the higher powers, God and the Universe come together and help me heal my beloved cat. All I want is for her to be healthy, energetic and happy again.

profile_pic

N.n2 years ago

I Love you, thank you :sparkling_heart: you’re amazing

profile_pic

Zai2 years ago

Can I heal myself?

profile_pic

Jeremiah El2 years ago

This is friggin awesome :sunglasses:!!!

profile_pic

Shelle Luckett2 years ago (edited)

please could i humbly ask that someone send this healing intension for me, by the grace of god i am ready and open to receive this healing miracle in my heart mind and body, thankyou to anyone who spares me some time with so much love and gratitude… i want to be well and then use this to help others . god bless you all here who are helping others already and to dear Sapien for this magical work x :pray:t2:

profile_pic

Shelle Luckett2 years ago (edited)

does this help on yourself please? i need a miracle x :pray:t2:please pray for me that this works thankyou x

profile_pic

It’s_Tashaunna2 years ago

Using this for myself at this time. Emotionally healing is essential for my spiritual growth. Thank you Sapien Medicine/Dreamseeds! :pray:t5:

profile_pic

Belinda L2 years ago (edited)

Thank u :heartbeat: good health&healing&:heart: to everyone :earth_asia:

profile_pic

Carolyn Alinio2 years ago

Pls send healing to my son in law Ace.

profile_pic

Shumi Shetty2 years ago

Can it help mental health issues

profile_pic

I Yun Gasparini2 years ago

play (pray) for my 74 year-old grandmother who want to see her great-granddaughter.

profile_pic

teihini-ane2 years ago

this makes my head feel happy and tingly like in my brain. It’s vibrating all over😂

profile_pic

Mathew Anthony2 years ago

Will this heal diabetes.

profile_pic

erika n2 years ago

Can we use it to heal ourself

profile_pic

StarSeed3122 years ago

My gma was being transferred to icu and a bit of this n reiki , 35 min later she is no longer being transferred and improving. So much gratitude to u and ur team Sapien.

profile_pic

Carolyn Alinio2 years ago

Thank you

profile_pic

suffering within2 years ago

How to use this? Can anyone tell

profile_pic

Clo-tii2 years ago

Pour Coccinelle de Dieu…

profile_pic

Shahwar A2 years ago

Using this for my dad. Let’s see how this goes.

profile_pic

LanaMorana2 years ago

well i listened to this yesterday a couple of times and my bf feels good today(he had a shot from c$vid and felt bad after it)
Thank you!

profile_pic

Rose Petal2 years ago

I am going to try this for my elderly cat. She has a lot of joint pain, and the medication is beyond my budget right now. I want to, first listen to the probability of luck track first <3

profile_pic

Mylife2 years ago

My son… :white_heart:

profile_pic

The Village Couple2 years ago

I am sending this positive powerful energy to my sister elelwani, to my younger sister cori, to my my husband Robert, to my mother in law, to my children, I say be free, be healed, so it is.

profile_pic

Sophia F2 years ago (edited)

Intention for my mother with dementia, does it reverse that brain disease and she goes back to her old self. June 5th, 2021.

profile_pic

RAKHI2 years ago (edited)

After playing this video My father recovered with in 1hr. Words can’t describe how greatful i am. THANK YOU sapiene.

profile_pic

Tanja Pantović2 years ago

Thank you :heart:

profile_pic

Chhayank Vasava Life Coach2 years ago

Can this will remove blackmagic of the person?

profile_pic

Kyle Pollock2 years ago

Thank you so much!!

profile_pic

Val2 years ago

Thank you, this is a beautiful gift. :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

profile_pic

Amanda Lane2 years ago

Where is Steve Maraboli at?

profile_pic

Mad Mozelle2 years ago

I hope this works on animals too :(

profile_pic

Chrollo is Coming inside me2 years ago

My aunt died today and i wasn’t able to use this :sob: i feel so bad rn :weary: i could have helped her…

profile_pic

Horus God2 years ago

I can use this while im doing something ?

profile_pic

Vijay Kishore2 years ago

Can we heal the world? I hope there was a frequency to remove these corrupt politicians and pharmaceutical companies…who are playing with the lives of people.

profile_pic

Md. Sabbir Ahmed2 years ago

Playing for my mom who is suffering. I hope my mom is going to be healed whatever she is suffering from.

profile_pic

Chrollo is Coming inside me2 years ago

Thank you so much! My Mom is abroad and has covid. This is a huge help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

profile_pic

Netadmin2 years ago (edited)

Hey guys. This amazing frequency resembles the famous “Corona2UVC” soundtrack, by which one can disinfect his around and himself after listening. Perhaps, this one also would be a very effective shield against viral and bacterial infecitons. Thak you for this precious share.

profile_pic

Kimi3 years ago

Can this also heal me and my parents if I play in speaker with intention of healing us all in the house?

profile_pic

Virgo Workshop Subliminals3 years ago

Okay thank you for this.
This does work I would recommend healing crystals :grin:

profile_pic

Rob B3 years ago (edited)

How much do you really need to focus to use this? It shouldn’t be that much, right? And how many of you actually asked for permission from the person you want to heal?

profile_pic

Tariso3 years ago

Should i have to clean myself like take a shower or doinh cleansing after doing healing therapy ??

profile_pic

Salman Academy3 years ago

Playing this for my student for headache relief

profile_pic

Athena3 years ago

I usually never feel these fields energetically and just go with it but this one made my heart feel really warm and fuzzy

profile_pic

Jonathan carter3 years ago

Can you use this on multiple people each time you play it?, I’m pretty sure you can but could you possibly let me know for sure, if you get time? Much appreciated, your work is astounding. Love and gratitude always!.

profile_pic

The little Nightmare3 years ago

Brothers, sisters, and nonbinary family. We need this audio more than ever. We need to heal the kids of this generation. More suicides have been reported than ever before. You may not know them but care for your fellow human! Regardless of your political belief, skin color, gender identity, etc we all have a heart deep down. Universe bless.

profile_pic

Tunc Taner3 years ago

Does it work for animals. I am away from my pet even tough it needs me. I want to make him feel loved

profile_pic

mrskimkai3 years ago

My father is sober and healthy and happy

profile_pic

Godson_2563 years ago

Heal my brother who is currently in hospital and m myself and aunty

profile_pic

Seema Khemada3 years ago

My brother is very dipressed… He is not living with me… Can I heal him about thinking him???

profile_pic

S3 years ago

Are earphones needed?

profile_pic

HarryPotter wannabe3 years ago

thank you for all your work. how many times should we listen to this video? can we heal ourselves also with this? I tried buying your “Healer Necklace” on Teespring but it’s gone

profile_pic

Alice Wilkinson3 years ago

Can I listen this while listen
to Sapiem med?

profile_pic

Jen Wilko3 years ago

For the highest good of all, I send healing to my beloved cat. :kissing_cat:

profile_pic

Kelly Knauth Brown3 years ago

I want to heal everyones’ spirits. Especially those who have been through mental trauma.

profile_pic

A S3 years ago

I cant thank you enough for making this field , you have no idea the number of times I have felt helpless because I just could not do anything to provide healing to someone suffering … Thank you friend .

profile_pic

Purpose of Life!3 years ago

Dream Seeds, Could you please make this healing others for depression as well?? I really want to help someone with severe depression… The fact that I can’t do anything for her is killing me and too frustrated…

profile_pic

emily3 years ago

Hi. My grandfather is dying of pulmonary fibrosis. I know subliminal messaging may not cure is disease but I was wondering if there is a small chance that this might work. I love him so much and I don’t know what I would do without him.

profile_pic

Alvin Koh3 years ago

If I download this is mp 3 with permission will it work

profile_pic

Teresa Lee3 years ago

How many times a day can we use this for the same person?

profile_pic

aaron3 years ago

Does this open any of your shakras or not im just wondering anyone answer please

profile_pic

Amanda Lane3 years ago

Mmhmm! No comment

profile_pic

Purpose of Life!3 years ago

Dream Seeds, can this heal depression as well? I’m really worried about someone who has depression for more than 5 years now. It seems that she’s having difficulty to overcome it. Even her face looks different from the past now… I really want to be helpful from distance if possible.

profile_pic

Livin’ the Mind3 years ago

My uncle just got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, so here I am.

profile_pic

aaron3 years ago

Evrybody I saw this comment saying it say the universe name and heal it im doing it whos doing it

profile_pic

aaron3 years ago

I was using this to heal one of my friends knees and when I use this they started to hurt is that a good sign or a bad sign please someone answer me. :heart:

profile_pic

Marleni Betances3 years ago

I intend to heal myself my mom poppa hugh and a lil baby girl from india raped n abused only 8 months old :persevere:i send her this even tho i dont know her her life will continue n she will thrive cuz shes an Angel n this is a New world n she will fully recover in the holy spirits name Amen . thank u sapien. I can see the new wave a new love a new life its here n things like that will no longer be hidden or ignored they will cease to exist cuz love commands it . may her n her family recieve all the love n healing possible . i pray n give thanks to divine for sending this to me .

profile_pic

Jasmin3 years ago

Does this work on diseases resulted by black magic and does it help with healing from black magic?

profile_pic

Paradigm Breaker3 years ago

I declare the emotional healing and inner child healing and soul retrivel of my almost 16 year old son. and so it is

profile_pic

Nancie Green3 years ago

I believe in the power of prayer, which comes from God and being in His Spirit! Not witchcraft and such!

profile_pic

Dewa Arnata3 years ago

I’m sending prayer to my wife and i hope she have perfect health and organs

profile_pic

Dewa Arnata3 years ago

I’m sending pray to my daughter and i hope she have perfect health and organs

profile_pic

Dewa Arnata3 years ago

Exuse me , is it work for healing myself and what i can do for healing myself or just hear on repeat and work this vedio for healing myself and i hope i can hear from you as soon as possible

profile_pic

Dewa Arnata3 years ago

Great vedio and i love it and i hope God blessing all of us and i’m thinking what if the God blessing me perfect health and organs and of course i got better life every single day and thank you God and universe to show me this vedio

profile_pic

satel consa3 years ago

@twinkle Malhotra I hope your sister heal soon and be strong for her. I hope this video will help🙏. Virtual hugs for you. Your sister will be healed!!!

profile_pic

SKYRAINBOW Blue3313 years ago

I’m sending healing energy for my beloved monther. I love her so much.

profile_pic

ZaneZiba3 years ago

Is it normal to feel discomfort in my head when listening to this?

profile_pic

Orações de Fé e afirmações 3 years ago

without song

profile_pic

David Koyu3 years ago

What does it mean by general body healing? In description

profile_pic

Cute3 years ago

This will also heal autism and ADHD?

profile_pic

Cute3 years ago

If I think about more than one person … Will it still work?

profile_pic

Cute3 years ago

Is this sapien channel?

profile_pic

Bachelor Anki Malik3 years ago

Sapien please make this video available on gumroad to download…plz it’s a humble request… I beg you please …

profile_pic

Salman Ahmed3 years ago

I’m playing this for my father. Pray for me pls

profile_pic

Grishka3 years ago

Can this help with emotional healing/childhood trauma,or it help just physically?

profile_pic

paulkometz3 years ago

Prayers please everyone for my 50 year old friend mike B with stage 4 melanoma. He is giving up and going on hospice. Sapien and friends can we send prayers ?

profile_pic

Sapien thankyou… So much … For being selfless… Wish I could become the same… I wish to become completely selfless too before I die… This is my one n only life hope make this worth something good… … God bless you so much more than my words can even express… I wish i could make u feel … How important u r to me …

profile_pic

Ant3 years ago

I love this one so much. When I do reiki while listening the energy is so much stronger!

profile_pic

For so long I have been searching for this… U gave me a purpose of life sapien… This is what I always dreamt off… God bless you sapien…!!! Wish I could become like u… I think that’s the only thing that brings me peace!!!

profile_pic

su2sa1li43 years ago

Will this work in myself too?

profile_pic

Honey Thakur3 years ago

Hey can i place my hand on my mom’s forehead while listening to it? Will this method also help?

profile_pic

Yoda the Force3 years ago

Dreamweaver does this have anti cancer properties etc for the individual your thinking about? Also if i think of someone who has a brain injury and think of the brain injury audio while listening to this would they benefit from the brain regeneration field also?

profile_pic

23 XX3 years ago

my father is healing and going back to normal, thank u

profile_pic

Salman Ahmed3 years ago

I’m sending healing to my younger brother who is running a bad headache

profile_pic

lrvdo3 years ago

Is any minimum video quality needed? Or can we play in the lowest? Asking because I’m on limited data plan.

profile_pic

Jaspal Rai3 years ago

How can heal my father who is over sees. I want to heal him he is out from hospital. Could you response please. I’m interested.in healing too.

profile_pic

Tom-Lee Allinne Diego3 years ago

can i send healing to myself as well?

profile_pic

B K3 years ago

This is a blessing…can I be initiated to use it. Thank you

profile_pic

bosandaros3 years ago (edited)

Setting my intention now. 7/5/20 Day 1: This feels immediately right to listen to this. I am immensely grateful to you. I used this for an individual who said that the doctor told him he probably has diabetes. Today he said over the phone that they told him he would more than likely have to go onto medication. I used this one time. A little later I got a call from him again, saying that they told him it was not diabetes and that he would not need to go on medication. He still has to change his abysmal diet and take better care of himself, but I think that this worked. Thank you, Sapien. <3

profile_pic

Starr3 years ago

Gratitude Love!

profile_pic

sh 943 years ago

Does this only help in sickness and things? Can we help other to heal their mental problems?

profile_pic

Claudia Crisan3 years ago

I think this helped me heal my mom, (along with the doctors, ofcourse) who was rushed to the hospital on Monday with brain stroke.She is about 3000 km away from me!
She is better now, THANK GOD and thank you, Sapien(Dream Seeds) for helping people!
May God bless you!

profile_pic

Dave Hibbs3 years ago (edited)

Let’s all try to heal the world’s people so the world will be a great place to live! Let’s start with healing humans against bigotry, lll feelings towards others, laziness, sense of self lack and value, heal their minds to the process of I can and I will instead of I can’t and it’s hard and I never get a break in life! Gotta start somewhere :two_hearts:

profile_pic

3 years ago (edited)

Everybody is healthy and healed.

profile_pic

Kuma Baavgai3 years ago

I used it on my grandmother to heal a wound she had that had not healed in over a year and was treated with ridiculous amounts of antibiotics. Her wound has been healed! It seems so natural when the healing begins to happen because of the video, like it’s the most normal thing in the word.

profile_pic

Waudicas Aeternum3 years ago

For those who wonders… All you need in order to channel energy to a specific person is to think of their name or a picture of them, then imagine that energy streamin from You to Them n ‘see’ it happenin in your mind, picture how they lit up n glow like full of energy, or you can imagine that you paint them in a specific color that will eventually cover them up totally, myself I imagine a stylistic 2D picture where they go gold or yellow n shine, it’ll help you to focus on them.

profile_pic

YOUR DIVINE MESSENGER3 years ago

As I heal myself I heal others

profile_pic

Abdellah karrouchi3 years ago

Does it work if the person u want to heal next to you or in same house ?

profile_pic

Rosa Maria Ortiz Pino3 years ago

I understand that this works even if the person you are sending the healing is not ‘around’ you, that he is far aeay in another city

profile_pic

DIVINE EARTH ANGEL3 years ago

WILL THIS WORK ON HEALING ANIMAL’S, HORSE’S, CAT’S, DOG’S, ETC.?
:heart::pray:

profile_pic

Portall3 years ago

Hi, everyone. I’ve never before asked someone else for help, but I don’t think I can do this by myself anymore. It is not about me, though, but my mother. Please, if you can find some spare time, lend and ear to hear my story.
I’m a 22 yo man, currently on study break. I’m an international student, so for this year I came back home. I was supposed to try and fix all family issues. My grandma passed away shortly after I arrived home and my mother still grieves. She has a lot of built up negative memories, energy, traumas. And we’ve grown apart during last 5 tears, with me gradually falling into drug addiction and being away. These times I was keeping myself straight, but every visit home ended up in me returning to old habits. I stopped caring when my family needed me the most. My mother is feeling worse as months go by. And I know it is my fault. I’ve known for years, but it turns out I’m weak, and couldn’t change all this time. I’ve tormented my conscience so so long and yet… My sister is distanced as well, though not making things worse, it doesn’t help either. I’m not blaming her, that’s just how things are. My father is a great man, but shy and can’t deal with emotions, just like me.
She is a wonderful woman, used to be cheerful and strong… Now, when I opened my eyes after all this time, I can’t stand it… I can’t stand myself. My mother whom I love more than anyone is withering before me. I’m done. For the first time in my life, I ask you, ask the universe truly and deeply for help. It is not for me, though. I will accept all her suffering upon me. Please, pray for my mother. Her name is Dorota Ficek. For her wellbeing, mental, physical and spiritual. For the dispelling of negativity and solving unresolved issues. For happiness and joy, for a better perspective and open mind. For releasing emotional buildup and for protection from evil. Please, I beg you, if you have the time.
Kind souls, if even one of you would be willing to lend their energy, I will be forever grateful.
My blessings will be upon your souls to lend you in hardships as well.
I will change as of today. I can’t be what I was and what I am. I wish to one day meet people like you, who visit Sapien’s channel. I send you my love. Thank you so much.

profile_pic

Salman Ahmed3 years ago

I’m sending healing for my auny

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist3 years ago

A grieving dog for some of their departed human family and another beautiful soul whom is almost ready to leave their human family was in my heart and mind , thank you :paw_prints::heart::paw_prints:

profile_pic

Winner jay3 years ago (edited)

I wish to heal everyone around the world, including all of my family cause love is stronger than hate​:100: I want to heal people who dislike me, they don’t need to be in my life, but I wish them well. They can live their life as they wish , but they don’t need to include me, I’m good chilling in the 5D :sunglasses::bangbang::bangbang:

profile_pic

Md. Sabbir Ahmed3 years ago

I’m sending healing to my beloved mom

profile_pic

3 years ago

Everybody I know and everybody I do not know is completely healed.

profile_pic

Hubba Bubba3 years ago

Using this to heal a stranded cat, lost a lot of weight but im sure theyll get better after I/we/the universe does our bit :)

profile_pic

Lady Libra 60593 years ago

Hey all you amazing healers!!
May I ask a favor can as many of you can when you listen to this can you think of my son Scott Osborn
He has brain cancer and is fading fast can you Guys think of him I figure the more listening to this he can have a miraculous miracle happen…Please and Thank you❤

profile_pic

Antonella del negro3 years ago

One to heal ourself please…j try with this but if you can create one specific…thanks from Italy :blush::grinning::blush:

profile_pic

Angel love3 years ago

Thinking of my mom, she needs healed , we need a miracle fast :(

profile_pic

Salman Ahmed4 years ago

i’m sending healing for my mother WHO is suffering NOW

profile_pic

Angel love4 years ago

Thinking of healing our planet inside and out, Prayers for everyone out there. God bless

profile_pic

Pearl ۶۶4 years ago

I love you sapien, thanks a million​:heart::heart::rose::rose::rose:

profile_pic

Cristian Andrei4 years ago

CAN I USE THIS TO HEAL RANDOM PEOPLE THAT SUFFERS FROM CORONA ??

profile_pic

Edward Merrill4 years ago

I have tried about 70 times to heal myself with this with no good results. At the same time I was able to help many others with fantastic results. I recently taught a friend how to use it to heal me. It worked very well. My question for Sapien is “do I still use the sungazing, vitamin d3, planetary alignment shulman

profile_pic

janan 8884 years ago

Does this video cure corona virus Most people in my country got corona I would like some help

profile_pic

Angel love4 years ago

Prayed for Steve Maraboli, Anthony G, Bryant Mcgill Jenny Young… Hope they are safe along with others being effected by the outbreak, that soon will be diminished.

profile_pic

Asmi the Anonymous4 years ago

Can I listen to this while eating?

profile_pic

Angel love4 years ago

Myself

profile_pic

Mad Mozelle4 years ago

I’m trying to heal everyone with Coronavirus :yellow_heart: I know this is a way of God

profile_pic

B8sH4 years ago

I agree this works, I have been using this for 19 days in combination with Reiki. The results are VERY positive and VERY promising. Thank you :pray:

profile_pic

H Augustyn4 years ago

I help a dog who was very sick…after a week of sending 3x per day this healing energy the dog recovered and is doing great…:fox_face::+1::+1::heart: Thank you Sapien…!!:green_heart:

profile_pic

T N4 years ago

Thank you :pray::blush:

profile_pic

Queen Oddball Therapy4 years ago

Can I use this for mental/emotional healing too? If not, can you make a similar video but for psychological healing? I have a bestie who’s got one heckuva heartache and it’s been going on for a year or so now. Can this help?

profile_pic

infinite unconditional love4 years ago

Can I heal myself?

profile_pic

Michael Nikolai4 years ago

Once you are the conscious observer within and listening to this one magnificent healings as well as “other“ transformations can happen easily… and so they did and continue to do for friends of mine ans for me.

profile_pic

goran strunje4 years ago

Can we use this for the self healing ? Thanks

profile_pic

Alex Emelianoff4 years ago

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

profile_pic

Serrano4 years ago (edited)

I did a healing on myself with this. My lips have been so chapped and inflamed this winter and today they’re tingling and in pain so I played this while thinking about it. I felt some tingling and a bit of the pain went down. Works! I’ll have to keep doing this to see if it can fully heal it.
Edit. I listened to it a second time while once again thinking and picturing me and my lips. My lips tingled nonstop. I got up and ate then when I went to the bathroom I saw that my lower lip is back down to its normal size, nolonger huge and inflamed. It still has some pain and stuff but it’s amazing how quick this video worked! I also did the video while thinking of the pigeon I rescued, focusing on his wing that needs healing and after that he’s been more active and doesn’t seem to be in pain anymore. I’ll keep doing this on him and on various areas on me that need healing and see how it goes.

profile_pic

Neuro324 years ago

I hope this works, my daughter is toward end of her rope brain cancer. High grade gbm, radiation, chemo, and Keytruda barely put a dent in it.

profile_pic

Georgia Conti4 years ago

I’ve always wanted to be able to heal people…like walking through a hospital or nursing home and healing everyone in it. As it is, I’ve already sent this energy to 3 or 4 people!!! Thank you, Mr. SAPIEN!!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

Jomari Perez4 years ago

Can this be used effectively for remote healing? Many thanks and blessings to you.

profile_pic

Blueberry4 years ago

Can this work as pain relief for someone

profile_pic

Büşra Nosurname4 years ago

Can we heal without listen this ?

profile_pic

4 years ago (edited)

What if we listened to this while thinking about the whole Universe? And everybody innit?

profile_pic

sezzy Ahmed4 years ago

Helps develop own healing ability? Does this work different to subliminals? Is there something different in the video or linked to the third eye etc? Can you explain how this works?

profile_pic

Goldie Locks4 years ago

This and PRAYER with Arch Angel Raphael & Arch Angel Michael seem to work. I am not lying. Everytime i play their healing energies my mom gets good news. Hope everyone heals. God bless

profile_pic

S S4 years ago

Not working for me. Maybe I’m not listening enough. How many times do you need to listen?

profile_pic

God Mode4 years ago

Yesterday I get a call from my sister that my grandmother was in critical condition. We went to the hospital to check up on her and I found the doctors’ verdict, the cancer had spread to her lungs and she had a few days left. This piece popped up in my mind and I played it while thinking of her. Just a day later, my dad informs us that she’s almost okay. This is truly miraculous

profile_pic

Snowy Snowy4 years ago

Can I think of more than one person while listening ?! or can I listen again for another person ?!

profile_pic

Snowy Snowy4 years ago

Can it heal thyroid and diabetes ?! I mean at least control it ?!

profile_pic

he z4 years ago

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:u. Many thxs

profile_pic

Beautiful Vision4 years ago

This works, no lie…my uncle was In a coma after a severe stroke for abt three weeks with no response. The day after I used this, his face started to change, the next day he started to respond to pain ,day 3 he responded to voices (by blinking and squeezing his wife’s hand). My logical mind wants to tell me it’s all a coincidence but Idk I still just wanted to share this experience. Each day he’s progressing to full awareness. Can’t wait for my cousins to have their father again …

profile_pic

Brooke Little4 years ago

This makes me feel so strong and safe.

profile_pic

Kondic Dr4 years ago (edited)

I would like to know can I this use for healing myself too? Or it is only for healing others?

profile_pic

ProGuide Entertainment4 years ago (edited)

Sapien make Binaural beat to make us transform into Satan

profile_pic

ProGuide Entertainment4 years ago

This is the biggest bullshit I found online lol

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen4 years ago

Yes indeed. No time to waste. Lets do it. :heart:

profile_pic

Fit King4 years ago

Hi Kind Sapien Family / Community - my name is Kush and I’m from India. My mother’s name is Manju Narula. She is in critical condition and is fighting for her life due to lung issues, infection and Pnemonia. Can some of you please help me heal her… Please think of her while listening to this video for a minute or 2 if you can spare… I’m sure if many of you kind souls try, she can fight it out and be well… She’s been a great Mom and I love her dearly - please help me

profile_pic

Alvin Koh4 years ago

Can i think of all my family and friends or just one ?

profile_pic

Novie Ponce4 years ago

Is It fine to playing in house even too silent and without headset?

profile_pic

26bisket4 years ago

what if you think of yourself?

profile_pic

Marianne Apers4 years ago

Dream Seeds can I heal my cat to with this?

profile_pic

Marianne Apers4 years ago

Dreams seeds annimals to? And may I look at a picture, LOVE AND LIGHT

profile_pic

Mimi Berlin4 years ago

This one is a real blessing. Thank you so much, Sensei.:pray:

profile_pic

Reden4 years ago

What sort of energy does this use?

profile_pic

The world is Mine4 years ago

good - thks

profile_pic

Queen Kels4 years ago

Perfect for when my baby isn’t feeling well or in pain, now I can truly take the sickness/pain away, something all parents usually wish they could do for their children. This is a HUGE blessing! Thank you!!

profile_pic

Keith Eric Brinkley4 years ago

Love this!

profile_pic

Rebecca Destura4 years ago

This came up in perfect time for me and I used it heal my best friend…

profile_pic

Rebecca Destura4 years ago

You’re my superhero Sapien! :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

profile_pic

marananda14 years ago

Will this help my son with heroine addiction?

profile_pic

tracylaceylou4 years ago

Amazing! I Imagined healing my best friend and as I did I mirrored this effect to heal myself. I feel we are both truly centred in our hearts and uplifted by this :heart:

profile_pic

ンブルーメタトロンブルー4 years ago

Hello, can you do a morphological field and / or energy programming to increase physical strength to the maximum? Thank you!

profile_pic

브루나4 years ago

I’ve used this twice and after both times when I looked at the clock there were the numbers 1 and 5. I think this is a sign that it’s working.
I also just feel a lot better and happier after using this. I’ll be using it more and towards more people, so if I see any noticeable effects I’ll comment them here

profile_pic

ASHA Bhardwaj4 years ago

Can you send something like this to stop my grandson’s addiction to playing games on mobile at the cost if his studies.???

profile_pic

Danny White4 years ago

Dream Seeds - yea, thank you :relaxed:

profile_pic

Phileepe Riechers4 years ago

Listened to this on the same day Mr Sapien made it available… just wanted to try this on my self for my never leaving hemorrhoid issue and i thought also to send some healing love the way of a sales lady whom has very severe acne all over her face. Listened to it 4 times whilst thinking of her issue and mine. Second day for me actually writing this and I must admit for once it appears those nasty bastards have softened a lot, gone down in size and also is a lot more comfortable to deal with simply when just like even coughing. The sales lady I saw yesterday, after initial listening the night before, and to be completely honest for the very first time her acne looked so much more dryed out and less painful, less swallen if that makes sense. It really appeared as though the healing process was in process. Will continue this daily for her/me and hopefully healing keeps progressing her way. (I have belief) Thank you again Mr Sapien for all that you do and I’ve consistently used your other channel for many purposes, ailment wise, over time with great effective results

profile_pic

Phileepe Riechers4 years ago

Greatly appreciated Mr Sapien. Much respect, love and gratitude to you always

profile_pic

H sH4 years ago (edited)

:heart::heart::heart: this update is DOPE I really wanted to practice and strengthen my healing energy and was disappointed when this used to be a passive and temporal ability.

i really appreciate this one since I’ve been searching alot but couldn’t find anywhere to teach me how to strengthen my healing energy. thankfully, with this i can!

Edit 1 : (as i mentioned I’m using this as an Active practice)
I srarted using this and it feels amazing! the energy is flowing, increasing smoothly and I’m not forcing it nor did i need alot of time to get into that state (which was the hard part for me)

I’m healing myself with this, and the energy feels like nothing else i felt from any other energy/topics from sapien.

my lungs are breathing better and my whole body is vibrating with healing and pain is relieving❤

:tulip:thats why I wanted to practice healing energy for years. it just feels the best, for yourself and your beloved ones.

profile_pic

aba 3044 years ago (edited)

Does this also attract others? unconditional love ؟

profile_pic

Réjeanne Dubé4 years ago

Thank you so much Dream Seeds.I love this video. Love and blessings.:heart::rose::hibiscus:

profile_pic

Leviosa 5784 years ago

May you be blessed for this video

profile_pic

Cynthia Benedict4 years ago

:purple_heart:

profile_pic

girlnextdoor4 years ago

Great one, was already fan off the first version

profile_pic

kpriya pp4 years ago

Thank u …doctor uncle…

OMG, you brought the results back to some comments of mine from 2020, when I had almost no experience with the fields. :astonished:
Anyway, thanks for the list.

4 Likes

Wish the same could’ve been done with the old Sapien Medicine videos.

3 Likes

Yeah man… Me too…

1 Like

Lol the dude who wanted binaural beat to turn into Satan :grinning: