Healing from eczema permanently?

I was wondering if anyone here had any permanent healing effects from eczema/allergies by listening through certain fields.

2 Likes

I see, interesting!

I am wondering if it works for me. I think my eczema can be described as Irritant Contact Eczema. Whenever I get near something that triggers me, which, annoyingly, these hot days is mostly my own sweat, I get red, burning (not itchy) spots on my upper legs, in my face, and blisters on top of my fingers. But it doesn’t leave patches or whatever on my skin. In most cases it’s always gone like a few minutes after I get out of the area/get rid of the trigger.

It’s weird, but I am looking to heal from this. It’s by far the most annoying thing I ever had.

2 Likes

I’ve heard eczema is stored anger in the body, and it is also connected to the liver.

of course added to the skin and autoimmune fields, but this is another outlook to look through.

6 Likes

Yes that’s something I read about alot too. Like 90% of diseases are caused by trapped emotions, for example anger like you said. I tried help by some Emotion Code/Body Code practitioner. Emotion code is a method where one clears his/her body of trapped emotions by communicating with your subconscious mind through muscle testing. But you can also let someone do it for you, as it is very tricky, at least for me, to get an answer through this muscle testing. While she found A LOT of these trapped emotions in my energy system, she wasn’t able to cure me from it.

But are you saying that the auto-immune field has something that helps with anger inhibited in the audio?

1 Like

you “allowing” it is your main cure, then the rest depends on you or you next highly professional energy healer.

I did something similar when I read about emotions and their expression in the body, I did for Heart and Liver… I have some skin expressions too, and a previous ton of anger lol.

My advice to you is to choose every organ even if you don’t have any prevalent expression of its ‘condition’ and send your attention fully directing it at that: the emotions in the organ and their manifestations in your body.

I played all organ fields and focused… found a lot of things too :) But we are lucky now because we have Autoimmune field!

This + DNA Repair + Blueprint of Life

I can say they are essential to the journey of healing Energy-Physical body connection.

2 of them are free and available to everyone :)

Add Politics of the Body album too, Consistently…

And perhaps add Bone Marrow field whether the new paid one or the original one on Youtube. You need strength of energy and a constant regulation, to have your body refined on the inside.

It gets eloquently beautiful btw :)

7 Likes

Yes, We tried the emotion code for six months. I typed out 11 pages of trapped emotions and heart wall that she cleared out for me, yet nothing was even slightly improved. I also have Depersonalization/Derealization after a bad trip from weed. She tried to clear it for me, said she did the same a few days ago on a woman, and that overnight she called and said she was already completely healed. My practitioner tried this three times on me, again with no success. I’m guessing somehow I have flaw in my energy system. I haven’t had any luck with manifesting, affirmations, subliminals. So I am currently in my second week of doing the Point of No Return stack, to clear all this negative shit out of me. Then I will focus on getting rid of that eczema! :slight_smile:

I am also pretty sure my eczema came because of anger. My mother has always been a very difficult person. She always thinks the worst of people, was always angry about something at my dad and me, always misinterprets people which causes a fight (which she refuses to fix them, as she has a huge ego). I mean literally everyone coming into her life will sooner or later have a fight with her. But I can’t blame her for how she has become this way because she also has had a rough life, which let it’s marks on her. And even though she is hard to deal with, she always did everything for me if I needed anything. We are also doing better now. I don’t feel as angry or frustrated as I used to feel. We only get into some arguments every now and then.

Anyway, have you been able to clear out your anger fully yet? And/or your eczema?

Thanks for the advice on the audios ;) your explanation makes sense!

2 Likes