🙌 Healing Hands🙌 - Calling All Manual Therapists (Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Physios, Bodyworkers etc)

The purpose of this NFT is to allow all manual therapists (or aspiring) to be the absolute best facilitator of healing they can be, so that they can help alleviate the suffering of fellow men and uplift humanity.

This is different from Asclepius as it’s solely focus on those who facilitate healing in the capacity of a therapist-client / doctor-patient relationship.

I’ve already got all 9 fields for a first draft, but of course when the group forms all members are encourage to give suggestions on how to make it better. as always :slight_smile:

Now who’s interested?

20 Likes

Love to participate.

1 Like

Interested.

Only if we make sure Rolfing, Feldenkrais, and Bioenergetics are all within as well. These are the skills that I will be working on and with.

3 Likes

This should work for all type of healers, ideally.

Eeeyyy you got me!

1 Like

It would be very interesting to me, because I started taking a training course in osteopractics. But I can’t plan a buyout before Christmas

that’ll be a good chance it will be after Christmas

2 Likes

Bro, you in or not?

I am out bro because I have no experience in any healing technique. I thought this nft will teach me some healing technique. Sorry bro.

No worries. Asclepius does teach you healing techniques if you haven’t checked that out.

2 Likes

lmao 5 group members so far including me. y’all willing to get 2 copies each so we can get this show on the road? XD

1 Like

@overfien @Divine_Lotus @maTata @Beltloop

Guys, would you all like to go ahead with this project? we can still go ahead if everyone claims 2 copies each. let me know cheers

Should we get this party started?
  • yeah

0 voters

1 Like

Can you send doc where the current draft is?

I’m down but may want to wait until after Christmas (to ensure everyone has the extra funds)

1 Like

It’s in a word document on my computer :sweat_smile:

1 Like