Healing my PCOS journey

Ive decided to stop taking my treatment and start using exclusively PM’s audios to heal my PCOS.

Here’s my stack

Endocrine System Rejuvenation x2 (every other day)
Regulate hormone (reduce testosterone and DHT)
x2
Estrogen boost with ovary regeneration x 2

I will update my results every week + I’ll do another MRI to check on my ovaries next year and I will try to get an ultrasound in 6 months. I’ll be checking my hormones regularly as well.

If you guys have any other advices for me Just let me know.

11 Likes

Dont forget to begin your stack with five elements balanced, plasma, torsion and cosmo volt, grounding. Do it daily so. it will be alittle quicker. i would use the regulate hormone one loop only if i were you and i would include two loops of mstate copper. Good luck!

2 Likes

Hello!

What’s your tolerance to fields like?

Those fields sound good! I would add that in my experience and in recent studies (this is one of them, worth googling for more :slight_smile: ), stress and inflammation have a huge role in PCOS so I’d recommend anti-inflammatory fields like Nerve Inflammation Help, Brain Anti-Oxidant Complex, Vagus Nerve Stimulation and Sirt3 and 6 Activation (a study on the role of Sirtuins/oxidative stress/inflammation in women’s gynecological health) because so long as the inflammation isn’t addressed the hormonal fields might only be a temporary panacea :slight_smile: No matter what your tolerance to fields is, these shouldn’t be taxing in any way :smiley:

If you are open to trying something else than fields, I would highly recommend looking into DMSO. It’s possibly the most potent anti-inflammatory I have ever tried and have had tremendous improvements on inflammation and pain thanks to it :slight_smile: It’s a bit peculiar (if taken without deodorisers you start smelling like a “glorious” mix of oysters and garlic :stuck_out_tongue: ) so if you ever have questions, don’t hesitate! I’ll be happy to send you a guide I wrote :smiley:

Good luck! Something tells me you are on the road towards wellness ;) :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks ! Idk if I can’t listen to that many fields, they give me headaches pretty quickly 😵‍💫

1 Like

Thank you so much for these amazing advices, I’ll check that out and I’ll probably dm you for more infos ! :white_heart:

1 Like

My pleasure! :smiley:

1 Like

If I may offer another insight that hopefully will assist in your journey before you take on so many fields and overwhelm yourself. Have you tried just targeting your insulin levels? And just focusing on that for a while?

As explained here, I know this gentleman has helped me with some of my health issues at targeting core things instead of just pursuing symptoms and issues.

4 Likes

High insulin isn’t the cause of PCOS however, not all women who have it have high insulin. It’s not known what the cause is at the moment, the leading theory is that it might be caused by a genetic predisposition

The reason I suggested those fields is because inflammation is shown to be a key contributor of PCOS and high insulin so it’s two birds one stone :slight_smile: Those fields wouldn’t contribute to overwhelm, if anything it would lower it :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah my gynecologist told me that I had insuline résistance so that’s definitely something I need to work on and I’m going low carb for that, I’m seeing a nutritionist for that! Thanks for sharing that, I’ll definitely check this guy out!

1 Like