Healing or dying?

I didn’t want to start a journal because I think it’d be a constant whining. I’m not mentally stable these days. But I’m about to explode again and just needed to vent.

In my favor i see men with low t go through these same mental places. They go absolutely mad too. Low t, like really low t is s complete mind fuck.

My testicles are still small. Maybe they’ve grown just a little bit. I’m feeling very discouraged and obv I can’t produce enough testosterone at all. The worst symptoms come back often like i described in my other thread. Tho in general I’m doing better.

Yet now Seems not only my testicles were affected but my thyroid too.

I’m doing somewhat better regarding my testicles with homeopathy and lots of supplements. But the thyroid thing seems to be getting way worse now. Like my testicles it got smaller. But according to my tests it didn’t look Terrible. Well today I can’t stand the fatigue. I can barely move. It’s 2 am again and i can’t sleep. And i think it’s gotten smaller. I’m going to take some tests again later.

I stopped the audios for a few days and i think that allowed my health to crash again.

Why is my karma so bad? I haven’t even visited my sangha for s year or so because seems such a daunting task and i have so little energy… And now it’s worse…

I’m sorry but still haven’t studied all the material you suggested me, friends. I’ll try to do it soon.

8 Likes

:raised_hands:

This is great to hear my friend! I am happy you’ve been healing and over all are doing better! :)

It’s a process, but you will get back to normal functioning!

4 Likes