Healing services open 🧬

Hi everyone,

I would like to formally offer my healing services. Over the years I have learned various energetic healing modalities, some of them more, and some less effective. In our day and age of powerful morphic fields and NFT servitors, we might ask ourselves why we would even require a “healer”? If you asked me, the healer is actually the patient him- or herself. That’s because healing powers are actually innately inherent inside of us. Sometimes all it needs is a nudge in the right direction. That’s where I come in.

Having worked with the above mentioned healing modalities, I have over time concocted my very own way and method of healing. In simple terms, it’s a combination of the elements that I personally observed being most effective. I’ve noticed that oftentimes we are more easily able to help heal others than ourselves. That’s because we are too “invested” in ourselves. Psychologically speaking, we feel great knowing that there is someone supporting us from afar. In an ideal world, we all are healthy. Yet sometimes we need to be reminded of this.

Prices
  • Prices:

$25 for one session, $45 for two sessions, $65 for three sessions
Additional sessions $20 each
If you book 10 sessions, the total is $175
Sessions happen one day at a time. So for instance, if you book three sessions, they will occur on three consecutive days. This gives your body time to rest in-between sessions and to absorb the energies.

Requirements
  • Requirements:

Ideally a photo of you or the person requiring healing. If not, a photo of your handwriting on a piece of paper would suffice (keyword: energetic signature).
VERY IMPORTANT: Your consent that you give permission to receive healing from me.

Now, obviously I don’t have unlimited resources of free time either. Hence I need to set a price. In the past I have offered my help to various members of the forum for free. While I am not claiming a 100% success rate, my sessions did usually help them one way or another. Besides, when we invest money into something, we tend to be serious about it. If you happen to have an ailment that refuses to disappear, my offer is very likely to help you.

Payments I can accept in crypto, paypal, wise, skrill, etc. We can negotiate. I think payment in NFTs is also an interesting idea to consider.

Edit: Depending on your level of sensitivity, you may or may not feel or notice anything at all during sessions. Don’t worry about it, the method works either way.

Feel free to message me here or in private.

Thanks,
I wish you vibrant health and good luck
:pray:

31 Likes

My pet description .

“K” The Ferocious :ribbon:

Very effective my dog went from 0 to 100.

Side effects : you must be willing to play alot with your dog after the crazy energy she/he can have.

Top Inversion Humans :sunglasses:

:broken_heart: :arrow_right: :gift_heart:

8 Likes

The sweetie, how is she doing these days?

2 Likes

Do you need new photo for the healing? Can we use old photo instead?

Thanks

2 Likes

Yes absolutely you can

2 Likes

Update:

I was inspired to initiate a little holiday sale. Here it is:

Holiday Prices
  • Prices:

$18 for one session, $32 for two sessions, $45 for three sessions
Additional sessions $15 each
If you book 10 sessions, the price is $125
Sessions happen one day at a time. So for instance, if you book three sessions, they will occur on three consecutive days. This gives your body time to rest in-between sessions and to absorb the energies.

Message me if interested :innocent:

5 Likes

Big thanks to @Nice2knowU for very good healing service.

Would recommend 10/10.

đź«‚

8 Likes

I had rough week because my digestive issue relapsing. I find @Nice2knowU healing very helping for my issue.

Once I asked healing to help me sleep. I feel very relaxed even more relaxed compared when I drink CTM.

3 Likes