Heart Inflammation Reduction and Healing

Thank you so much! :pray: I will! Iā€™m in the best care :wink:
ā€œVirus disruptionā€ already has been doing a lot of damage repair and control also.

Iā€™m so glad that this field has been helping you so much also! :smiley: Stay well! :pray:

8 Likes

Thanks @Kay :pray:t2::hugs:

Now I feel almost completely okay but it has been a rough couple of weeks. Due to a serious heart break from loosing my cat, I got sick. Long story short this field has healed my heart and every night helps me fall asleepā€¦

The virus disruption helped me big time too. And I ended up purchasing the Bacteria and Fungi apocalypse. And listened since a week ago. Iā€™m so glad I feel okay againā€¦!

All the best to you too!

17 Likes

Oh Iā€™m so sorry for your lost. All the support and love in this difficult time :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::pray:

8 Likes

Thanks my friend :pray:t2:

7 Likes

I am so sorry to hear about your cat as well :( I understand how heartbreaking this is. It sometimes truly feels like the heart is ā€œbreakingā€. But Iā€™m glad that this field has been such a savior for you in this tough time! :heart: A great idea to apply it in this kind of situation.

Have you listened to Grief Loss Loneliness already? Maybe it can help as well.

The Bacteria and Fungi Apocalypse is amazing too! Great choice :slightly_smiling_face: Iā€™m so glad these fields are all helping you to get healthy again and recover from this physically. Feel hugged and stay strong :heart: :hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you dear @Kay :hugs:

Itā€™s been a month now, and Iā€™m slowly getting better, physically and emotionally. I used that field in the first daysā€¦ It made me able to start doing things for myself again. As I was looping it, I remember I felt an urge to act and started looking for old pictures from my cat :slightly_smiling_face: I find an old one still on paper photo, (he was 13 years old) where he was a little kittenā€¦

Anyways, I think I still need that field sometimes. Thanks again :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s beautiful and heartwarming :heartpulse: Thank you for sharing :pray: Iā€™m so glad this field was helpful for you in this difficult time :hugs: Best wishes and continued, progressive healing for you and your heart! :heart:

3 Likes

This field also comes in great use during anxiety attacks!

3 Likes

it helps with heart ache and myocarditis, it calms down abnormal heart rate too

2 Likes

I yawn so much from using this. Feeling more calm everytime i listen.

Best.field.ever.

2 Likes

Would this also stabilize blood pressure for those with hypotension? Low bpā€¦
I tried to listen but it felt like it was making my heart hurt? I got scared,bought some fish oil instead lol

1 Like

It helps in my personal experience. @Rayofpeace

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Do you have low bp?

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s a reoccurring issue for me. Even though thanks to the fields (this one and heart healer also I got the Heart of a foreign god nft) itā€™s a lot better now. Just some drops occasionally but nothing compared to what it once was.

I remember the field was a blessing for me when it came out and I still use despite the recent ones, so Iā€™d say for you to keep using. The pain or discomfort you felt I think itā€™s part of the healing. Itā€™s also a great field to help to fall asleep because I feel it targets the anxiety that expresses itself around the heart center as pain. Itā€™s also very soothing.

A highly absorbable magnesium form like citrate will also help with issues related to blood pressure.

I wish you the best, feel better soon!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your story!
I never had ANY issues before covid. Itā€™s not bad but for 2 yrs I was barely exercising or moving and I have been feeling better for the last 6 months and I started exercising and walking and being my old self again and I catch myself out of breath at times and sometimes I get sweaty in the morning if I donā€™t eat something and itā€™s bothering me because I donā€™t know if itā€™s a bit of insulin resistance from the fat I gained by not moving or itā€™s my body adjusting to exercise again or my heart. Although my tests are fineā€¦just a bit of insulin resistance but I need to move in order to lose the extra fat soā€¦

I have magnesium glycinate but I thought itā€™s not good for insulin resistance/pre diabetes?

1 Like

I see, according to what you share is advice to start exercising yes but start slowly like with gentle exercise and stretching etc. add the Restoration from the long haul field to your routine, antioxidants and the diabetes treatment audio. If you have insulin resistance the audio will help and also facilitate the weight loss mainly in the mid section. Hgf (anti inflammatory audio) comes to mind too.

This is a good and highly absorbable form of magnesium so you are good. And as far as I know its not bad for blood sugar levels or any of that.

1 Like

Thank you! I think itā€™s time to bring back the restoration audio as wellā€¦I was mainly listening to the pancreas,Asthaxantin track and pleurisy track.

I ride my stationary bike 15m in the AM and 15m in the evening plus 30 squats in the middle of the day.

I walk as much as I can. I canā€™t think of anything lighter than that lol. Honestly I feel amazing when I sweat on the bike. I feel more alive than I have in recent post covid years. I need exercise :/

I will add magnesium to my regimen. It should never lower bp,right? You feel fine on it?
I also take COQ10 orally.

Wanted to add that the Asthaxantin track really really helps eyesight. When I listen to it 3x only,my vision becomes HD clear.

1 Like

Yeah it should never lower bp, rather stabilize it. And indeed I feel fine on it.

CoQ10 itā€™s great for heart as well.

Axthaxantin itā€™s amazing, I have the audio too itā€™s a major antioxidant plus other goodies

With this routine Iā€™m sure youā€™ll feel better soon :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you for the reassurance on magnesium.

Itā€™s been a hard 4 years with covid and the vaccine but Iā€™m finally feeling like myself again. Health is wealth! All the best to you!
God is greatšŸ’›

1 Like