Height question

Hello :wave:t4:, currently my height stack has 3 audios

Height 4x
Hgh 3x
Estrogen reducer 1x every other day

Any other audios I can add?

1 Like

How old are you?

If you are past the age of normal growth spurts (i.e. past your early 20s), your growth plates are going to have closed. Dream’s Height Booster field does not do anything towards re-opening growth plates to my understanding.

Maitreya does have an audio that supposedly re-opens growth plates, but I cannot vouch for it. Similarly, there are subliminals you could try that will give you the suggestion / affirmation that your growth plates are open (mind over matter).

Along that same line, I think whether you are young or old, facing the growth plate problem or not, you probably would benefit from the Subconscious Limit Dissolver field. It helps make all fields more effective, but I think it especially helps with physical changes (since I imagine people are most resistant to such visible transformations).

3 Likes

I am 15 , and thank you I will try subconscious audio before this stack

Do ego dissolution. Also be a bit careful with estrogen reducer. It made me feel sick and look sick to the point where my mom even noticed. (I used like 2 to 3 times a day and I am 25, so imagine what would happen to a teen like yourself)

1 Like

Alright thank you for telling me , I will change it to 2 times a week

You dont need to add any other audios . It’s perfect. Eat well and sleep well. And the important thing is that height growth happens very slowly . So dont quit listening the fields
. As your age is still 15 . You may he still growing. I suggest you to ask your doctor and have a x ray left wrist for bone age if you wish . It gives you the approximate time left for closure of growth plates

2 Likes

haha, don’t know why u deleted this, pretty good response

hey brother, i’m also 15 years old and 1 year ago i tried to listen to sapien height audio, but i didn’t notice the result, my bone age increased during that period, i recommend that you make an audio to reopen the growth plates … continue listening to the hgh, but open your growth plates

1 Like

I think I’ve grown a lot these past months with the height audio so I’m gonna just assume mine r open bro

3 Likes
2 Likes

i am in my early 20s…i have only been listening to height booster and nothing else since the end of September…my height has grown from 156.5 cm to 159.5cm(my current height)!!

5 Likes

Nice! when I first start using this height booster I had doubts but then everyone started mentioning I was getting taller and I noticed it too, it definitely works.

1 Like

If you look at the latest research estrogen accelrates the growth plates fusion. So estrogen reducer or een armoatse inhibhitor will stop the growth plates . But since you are 15 year using aromatase inhibhitor can cause some imbalances in the body . I suggest you to have an bone age x ray left wrist . Consult your doctor and do it. Then your doctor will tell you how much growth is left for you . :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

whaaaaaaaa, I thought estrogen was bad for growth plates

1 Like

Yes, estrogen causes accelerated growth plate fusion.You check that in the internet If you wish.

1 Like

Estrogen is indeed bad for growth, as explorer said

1 Like

yes, you can take an x-ray of the wrist to see how the growth plate is doing, this is good, the estrogen reducer is also good

2 Likes