Hello All,

Please suggest some field for women’s low energy and constant fatigue.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hi,

I don’t know what you mean by “women’s low energy” but if it’s something related to menstruation, general cycle, etc. you have the field below. Personally tested and approved by myself and some friends (age 30-50, so quite wide range, don’t be fooled by the name):

Ancient Arts album (personally I still mostly use v1) helps me as well. Once a day (except Jing that I play 2-3 times).

For fatigue, you can check this excellent post:

Anti Fatigue Audios

6 Likes

I just wanted to mention that im a female. Anyway thanks for sending the help.

1 Like

Due to this low energy i feel tired all the time and getting out of bed is a real struggle. Despite 8 hrs of sleep i feel extremely tired and sleepy.

1 Like

Great🙏🏻

3 Likes

No problem.

As you saw, the linked post covers a large spectrum, from energetic to emotional. Others like vitamin audios may complement your diet (if you lack some essential nutrients, minerals, etc. this may cause symptoms of fatigue as well).

Don’t forget the current season shift either, depending on where you live of course. Uial has advised the Schumann Resonance audio in his post; a good one to “align” with season shifts, etc.

Not easy when tired but mild physical exercise (according to your tastes) helps as well.

Hope that you feel better soon.

3 Likes

I will feel definitely feel better with some of the useful audios you mentioned.
Thanks again. Take care.

3 Likes

You’re welcome and take care too. Saw that you were living in London by the way (unless you change your location every 3 days like Philip Weiss). Say hi there for me :)

3 Likes

Hahaha. I’m living in London for the last 18 years. Bless you.

1 Like