Hello! Former Bad Scientist Here! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Hello! Iโ€™m new to the forum although Iโ€™m not new to Sapien Medicine. Iโ€™ve purchased a pendant and some fields over the years, not to mention using some of the free fields. All of which were positive, I must say. Iโ€™m also a patreon sponsor. Unfortunately, I havenโ€™t been a good scientist (until now, I would say) so I donโ€™t have a direct correlation between the improvements in my life and working with the Sapien Med offerings. Still, there have been improvements. I feel a good vibe here and I love how everyone works together to try and help others. Thank you all for making this such a lovely place to hang out!

39 Likes

Welcome! I hope you stay and experience the magic!

4 Likes

Thank you! I must say Iโ€™ve experienced a bit of it already and Iโ€™m very much looking forward to more!

5 Likes

Helo and welcome

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Yea, itโ€™s awesome here, innit? Loves.

1 Like

Welcomeโ€ฆaboardโ€ฆ :grinning:

2 Likes

Hello VMMS and welcome among us :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:. Your presentation is nice :wink:

2 Likes

When I first read your title I thought maybe you were a creator of death rays and what not.

9 Likes

Yeah I had this impression too :grin:
@VMMS welcome :facepunch:

4 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Yeah, I wondered how it might come across! I decided I had to risk it if I didnโ€™t want my introduction to get lost in the myriad โ€œHello! Iโ€™m new hereโ€ subject lines. I have to admit, it is a bit cornball :smirk:

4 Likes