Hello, here are my tags. Selling them!

Hello to everyone here are my tags.I am selling them because I want to invest in something else right now.

The reason I am not keeping them is that I am really obsessed with sapien’s work which made it the center of my life.

The experience with the fields and audios was something otherwordly but too much of a thing is bad for everyone’s not only mine’s balance. In a different note the BPIL made me realize that I need to do other things right now, even made me realize that It’s better to sell it. Keep in mind that I never shipped anything so the shipping is something new for me and it will take time to find how to properly do it and send the tags to you.

The prices are: :moneybag:

Shielding v1 100$

matchmaker 100$

nullify and amplify together 80$ (as a bundle)

BPIL and intercession together 90$ (as a bundle)

intercession alone 60$

If someone want them all together it’s 400$

All the tags are in optimum condition I took care of them as if they were my kids :stuck_out_tongue: BPIL has a little crack though on top right.

Anyone interested can send me a message!

7 Likes

Can you ship to India?

Of course, anywhere in the world. I will take it step by step so I’m asking for patience

1 Like

for you to keep in mind, if you ship in india, take DHL, I swear on GOD take DHL if you want the tags to arrive there, even if it costs much, just do DHL man, for you, and for the person who buys

2 Likes

I want to buy them.

Make SAFE shipments TO MEXICO ?.

My problem is that they NEVER COME. I am very interested.

THANK YOU.

I want to buy them. Make SAFE shipments TO MEXICO ?. My problem is that they NEVER COME. I am very interested. THANK YOU.

Hey bre19 how you doing man?
I want to inform all that I am not responsible if they not come after I give them to the courrier the courrier is responsible

1 Like

Hello everyone Shielding and intercession are only available the others are closed off, will inform you here again if anything changes

2 Likes

the elusive matchmaker lol

23 Likes

We all wanted it but they already bought it​::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

hey dream… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m interested in either.
When you say shielding 1.0 does that mean there is already an updated one?

300$ up in value because dream said it’s elusive

4 Likes

Yes there is an updated one in the sapien shop

Hmmm
I see

U don’t happen to have any sort of healing ones?

Also, what’s the story behind the matchmaker?

What do you mean by that?

this on the unofficial market, could be worth as much as $ 500 :smiley: :wink:

2 Likes

yeah but it’s a rip off you can’t sell the matchmaker for 500 when the most complicated fields are 200. It’s just not fair

2 Likes

it is the market law :smiley:; I have read many pleas to Sapien to redo this tag

I will never understand why someone would ever sell their tags. Those are real magical items with which one can consider oneself to be very lucky of ever having been able to purchase them.

They could cost 100x more and would still be worth it. They are literal life changers and most world currency and precious metals would still be worth less compared to these.

And if the Sapien Shop closes tomorrow, it is also not like that you can buy them at any time again like a pack of corn starch from your next food store.

The tags are like real unique items in our solar system. Elon Musk could mine gold from Jupiter’s moons and the tags would still be more rare and more valuable. The next best place to get your hands on technology like this would be to either travel into the 22nd/23rd Century earth or visit your advanced alien neighbours.

I just don’t get it. LOL. Why would someone ever want to sell those absolutely unique items? The shielding tag alone can save your whole incarnation :joy:

Even selling the BPIL tag… :scream:

11 Likes