Hello how are you?

Hello how are you? After reading them so much I decided to join and be part of this community

16 Likes

Hi @SilkProton welcome to our awesome Forum :smiley:

10 Likes

Hi there @SilkProton!

Thanks for joining us. Here is a forum guide for you: Info to Guide Your SM Journey

Welcome KY scene

9 Likes

Hey, welcome,

pretty good, hbu? :smiley:

8 Likes

Welcome to the cave of happiness

6 Likes

a little late :grin:… welcome @SilkProton :pray:

4 Likes

Lots to learn, have fun here.

5 Likes

Hello everyone I’m still new to this topic. But I’m very interested. My question is: if I convert tracks from the Sapien Medecin YouTube channel to mp3, does the effect persist? It’s just convenient for me to listen to mp3. Thank you.:butterfly:🩷

2 Likes

Hi @Kate!

Welcome KY Tara Jade Dragon

3 Likes

@SilkProton @Kate

Kate, you can try, I guess.
However, middle Patreon is 4.5 dollars, extremely affordable and then you can download all (or almost all, not sure) fields that are also uploaded/present on Sapienmed yt channel.

2 Likes

I’m from Russia. And there is no way to make a payment, it does not pass. 🥲Unfortunately. Maybe there is someone from Russia who can tell me how to do this?

3 Likes

You can try Wise or other services which might (or should) work, and you can create virtual cards and you can pay with them.

It’s just that they ask for a lot of stuff, including a picture of your ID, bank statement or account something (I forgot the name), etc.

This thread might be helpful:

3 Likes