Hello I'm New Here

Click the large orange Sapien Medicine
Then click Catagories
Then click Ask for Advice

5 Likes

Hi! call me nova. I’m taking the energy awaking course. I want to learn more about energy work.
my hobbies are tarot, reading, human design, dream interpretation, channeling, drum, Magick, Shadow work, life coaching, etymology, meditation, breathe work, Art, Digital Art, Have a Youtube Channel. Im on Instagram.
I have some experience with using fields. I have some from Maitreya Fields. I hope to find a way so that fields work for me better, Eventually I want to make my own fields, and how to manipulate energy, and keep my energy protected from bad stuff. I actually have been using Sapien’s Angelic vibrations 2.0 since 11.24.20 I’m still using it.

5 Likes

bear welcome

1 Like

Hello everyone. Im new here.

7 Likes

Hi, Helen.
welcome spiral pink

Lots to see and do here and friends to meet.
Be sure to read the forum FAQ and use the magnifying glass at the top right to search for areas of interest

4 Likes

Welcome, Helen! :slight_smile:
You’ll be sure to love this forum :heart:

Great content and fantastic members!

4 Likes

Hi @Helen welcome to our awesome Forum :white_flower:

3 Likes

Welcome, @Helen! :pray: We have a lot of content on this forum, happy exploration.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m glad be here. Thank you to everyone for a warm welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Welcome Helen!

2 Likes

I’m new here also. color me curious. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hi, FuzzyPops! Glad you are here :slight_smile:
Teddy welcome-9

2 Likes

Hi, what is this website? Sapien.Org Is it an official website or just a copycat?

2 Likes

It’s a health and wellness website that just happens to use that name

2 Likes

Welcome, @FuzzyPops. :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks. The website looks like a pretender. Sells “Tribe” memberships for $29.00 a month, has videos terminated by YouTube, etc. Gives out a free lifestyle guide with random-looking nutrition advice.

1 Like

Hiya :sunglasses:

1 Like