Dear ladies and sirs,

I have from Patreon

JING RESTORATION

CHI COMPRESSION INTO LOWER DAN TIEN

CHI COMPRESSION IN BONE MARROW

SHEN ENERGY

AUTOMATED MICROCOSMIC ORBIT

TRANSMUTATION OF LOWER BASAL ENERGY

I NEED ADVICE IN WHICH ORDER SHOULD I LISTEN TO THOSE AUDIOS AND HOW MANY TIMES DURING ONE DAY

THANKS IN ADVANCE

A little impatient, huh? :)

I’d suggest you delete this thread so that there are no duplicate threads. You already have answers in your other thread:

Internal Alchemy Series - order of listening

7 Likes

You can move this thread into place or sort it.
But the alchemy where I see it is jing, then chi, the two, microcosmic orbit, and then shen.
And by the way, as already said before, it is not to want to stop helping, but do your own searches, you have the whole forum friend :)

1 Like

My mistake

Sorry

P. S. How many times do I have to listen to Ancient arts from Energetic alchemy and how often?

Thanks in advance

You can start from 2 to 3 times, usually leave it like that for a week while your energetic system strengthens with the microcosmic orbit, it is not necessary to overload, and it can be as often as you want or need, for example you can 2 to 3 times daily , or if you need physical energy for healing you can listen to just jing, or if you want to improve your spiritual energy use shen. Use it as it suits you.

2 Likes

Dear sir,

Thank You for for Your suggestions, I am new in this I, and I would like some very detailed information

I didn’t mean to cause any inconvenience

3 Likes

You don’t have to apologize, no problem as long as you respect the forum rules, feel free to go down the rabbit hole :)

3 Likes

OK

Thanks

2 Likes

Dear sir

Is this recommended order of listening or I can listen to Ancient arts from Energetic alchemy as it goes?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hasn’t that question been answered for you already? (Several times, if I’m remembering correctly?)

Sorry

I am new and I am used to detailed explanations?

Is it OK for me to listen as album goes starting from Chi elixir or as You posted?

Thank You and sorry for the inconvenience

I understand.

Great! By joining this forum, you’ve given yourself a wonderful opportunity for you to develop your own abilities to research things for yourself so that you can come up with your own detailed explanations. Good for you!

I would listen to the list that you were given.

You’re welcome.

1 Like

I am grateful for Your understanding and Your time

Thanks again, a lot

1 Like

Dear sir,

Sorry for disturbing You

If I plan to listen to this stack twice in a row, do I listen each field twice end then second twice, or I listen entire stack and then relisten?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Most people prefer to listen to a field twice and then move on to the next field and listen to that twice and so on.

BTW, have you read the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated)? (You might find it interesting to do so.)

2 Likes