Help for teeth regen

Yes I will go back to subconscious blockage removal, but it’s terribly long to be Free of blockage like one year minimum.

For the utilisation, I easely let the field I listen for an hour or more on the loop, Should I be realy careful about the number of listening per day ?

Like for exemple scar removal+stem cells, this one Can be listen like we want but I think as a field, ours energy can’t absorb informations indefinitly.

And I’m not sensitive at all, so I think the more is better and it’s maybe for that I’m Always exhausted.

So for the teeth issue, I think return to the teeth regen 1.0 but it’s uptated 2.0 so it contain the experimental tooth regrow and a little peroxide.

I was Always thinking the more a field contain little other fields it make it less effective.

The Bone regen field have a loud électro music, it’s not my style but I Should give it a try.

Its been longer than a year you trying to fix this problem.

Had you listened to SLR consistently, you would have been much further ahead already

Dont think how long itd take, just go for it. And dont stop until you get through.

1 Like

Should you really here the guidance of the people who created these fields especially after they’ve explained the reasons they’ve offered that guidance? You tell me.

1 Like

I had an Idea, just like the super human mutant field about amblox gene, Can a field give the shark gene who give an Infinite regrowth capacity, I also think Dream alrealy think about it.

Super human mutant without RNA is effective less than 24 hours it seems.

The problem is Can the field and body intelligence select the damaged teeth and let the other fine.

But if it make all fall and grow a full New set, it will be a problem only if it takes too long and if we stop listening.

It is true that until the cavity has appear, WE can’t remove it without dentist ?

I’m scared to return to a dentist but I think it’s inévitable before it get worse.

I’m so Desperate, I listen to teeth 2.0 all the day.

You clearly need to go to the dentist at this point.

Youve have this problem for a while and the audios havent helped your specific problem.

Audios are powerful and work great but they cant cover every single case specially when its a very specific one, i mean if you havent seen results in the months using them it means they wont solve your problem.

Dont wait until it get worse.

We have helped you in all possible ways and forms for you to try and nothing has worked.

Then conclusion, you need a dentist.

1 Like

I don’t want to live with crowns and fillings.

Dude… why??
If you don’t have crowns and fillings, if your teeth are not “regenerated”, they will just be destroyed and you’ll lose the teeth
Why are you so obsessed with reversing something that’s already been taken care of by the dentist?

1 Like

I want all my teeth without damage and enamel fully restored.

I don’t like crowns and fillings because they are not part of the body they Can fall anytime.

I realy want to remove all my molars and find a way to have New natural ones.

All the pain and cavity I have are in teeth with fillings.

I go to dentist many Time loosing lot of Money, just to suffer.

And it’s Never ending, it’s hell.