Help ! guidance for audios to help this weird condition

So im gonna try make this story short
theres this lil going on condition that i found about 6 months ago due to researching some brain problems ive been having. after going thru heaps of forums to find out what i have (cause the doctor had absolute no clue what is wrong with me) i bumped into reddit.com/r/brainfog
so basically its when you have trouble with thinking and recalling, but on a major level like your brain is a flat battery that cant process anything that anyone is saying.

My whole life ive felt like i’m in a dream , felt numbness in my body, just couldn’t remember a single thing, horrible at socializing, aboslute NO awareness and just poor IQ. But this past year or 2 I’ve been alot more aware and alot better at recalling things. No more of that dream state and numb body, i feel like a normal person and the thing that helped this was healthier diet, cutting out sugar, no fap and cold showers. The reddit put together some of the common symptoms which are these

• Confusion
  • A sensation of fullness in the head
  • Numbness
  • Headaches
  • Difficulty concentrating (doesn’t feel like you can “translate” whats in front of you)
  • Memory Issues
  • Insomnia
  • Derealization/Depersonalization (DR/DP)
  • Anxiety
  • Fatigue
    Which i suffer from all

Now on the reddit alot of people have suggested those things that ive already done to help with brainfog, but the only problem now is just still the memorizing and social part of it all. I find it absolutely difficult to tell people stories and get along with people.

I’ve tried using super human genius, nerve growth factor, Permanent brain enhancement and they help ! but not to the fullest.

If anyone could help honestly salute to your soul <3
And if you end up wanting to help me, here is a good thing to look at . Its like a couple pages of like a diagnosis kinda thing (idk what u would call it )

MUCH LOVE (Sorry if this is explained badly or all over the place im very bad at explaining things as i said earlier)

6 Likes

Hey man, you should definitely try out enhanced brain hemisphere connectivity three times a day as well as what @Septimus recommended :slight_smile:

5 Likes

thanks 4 ur relpies guys, i forgot to mention i actually tried enhanced brain hemisphere field over 3 days and every time it made me feel brain foggy and super spacey ! which i feel like could be related to the problem but idk it doesn’t make sense

4 Likes

anyone know any anti inflammatory fields ? i feel like it could be related to that, also cause in heat it makes my brainfog 100x.

5 Likes

I’m not sure if these will help but here’s a few fields that are brain/neuron related that can possibly help?

Acetylcholine on his patreon can definitely help
“ Acetylcholine is one of the most powerful neurotransmitters in the brain, known to support all aspects of cognition such as memory, language learning etc.”

Downsyndrome and cognitive abnormalities experimental treatment on his Patreon not for downsyndrome ofcourse but for other cognitive abnormalities, since the description says “It may also help with other cognitive problems. ”

I also recommend you get an MRI scan to make sure everything’s looking alright.

5 Likes

THANK U FOR UR HELP
ill try out Acetylcholine out rn ! and ill try the others out in a few days
yes i need to get an mri scan forsure but everyone that seems to have brainfog has done an mri and always comes back with that everything is ok but i should probably still go get one done just in case
<3 much love

1 Like

Np man, as for your anti inflammatory question, I’m not too sure if there’s any Audio specifically for anti inflammation , however many gems and crystals are anti inflammatory on sapiens energetic alchemy channel

“ Aventurine benefits the thymus gland and nervous system. It balances blood pressure and stimulates the metabolism, lowering cholesterol. Aventurine has an anti-inflammatory effect and eases skin eruptions, allergies, migraines, and soothes the eyes. It heals lungs , sinuses, heart , muscular and urogenital systems.”

“It can be used to treat skin disorders and enhances vitality and youthfulness. Larvikite aids in the recovery of strokes and helps brain function. It cleanses and purifies body tissue, harmonises the metabolism and helps with muscular detoxification . Larvikite calms the nerves and will cool and reduce blood pressure .”

Can be helpful with your brain fog issue as well, and since it lowers blood pressure it can be useful too

Hope your brain fog goes away soon brother :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Also I’m not sure if this album by sapiens energetic alchemy channel would help, but it’s for internal organs , and the brain is an organ…

5 Likes

Here are a few fields which can be helpful for inflammation:

Based on what you described, you might also try:

Liver Cirrhosis Treatment contains stem cells and regenerative factors directed to the liver. A breakdown in liver function contributes to an increase in brain fog in heat. Liver function is often involved in brain related inflammation as well.

Liver function is closely connected to brain function. They often follow each other in a loop, so it can be helpful to look to the liver when you observe dysfunction with the brain, and vice versa.

A breakdown in brain function often causes liver dysfunction due to constriction of the hepatic portal vein. That can lead to a backup of toxins which cause inflammation and increase brain dysfunction (or brain fog), which then leads to further liver dysfunction in a loop.

Over time, that can also lead to some scar tissue formation in the liver and brain (and other areas) so the Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal field may help with that.

Helping the liver function better can often help the brain. Helping the brain function better can also help the liver. Vagus Nerve Stimulation, Lymphatic System Drainage and Far Infrared Light Therapy can help with this cycle as well.

I agree with @Septimus and recommend the BDNF field as well, as BDNF can preserve and strengthen many brain functions and stimulate growth of new brain cells.

Edit: These fields may help with fatigue and some of the other symptoms:

14 Likes

Your symptoms collide also with candida overgrowth. Now this is what also doctors dont believe, but there are some people who believe it and write information about it. Mostly they are selling just their products.
But its just interesting when they write symptoms of candida overgrowth and you have also almost all the symptoms, when everything else is normal(analysis, not energy), its something to think about.
So do a little bit digging and
Try maybe SM fungal video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXecaPYOVVY&t=9s
I think candida should be mentioned on brainfog reddit, but I havent read it.

9 Likes

Yup. We all have crap in our bodies that could be harming us. And some of us are more sensitive than others to what we put in our bodies. Definitely worth running just in case.

4 Likes

One more thing.
Try nootropic Turmeric, or maybe you can even get Curcumin extract only.
In my experience it helps with brain fog and have read on reddit it helps other too. Also gives a dopamine boost(in my experience).
Curcumin is the ingredient which does that, i think.
If you get It though, you need it to mix it with black peper for better absorptation. And eat it with fatty foods, like Milk or egg before taking it.

6 Likes

thats a perfect list, im going to try out all of those fields when i can, i have a gut feeling its to do with inflammation
liver cirrhosis treament seems like that could be the root of the problem , but we’ll see! im going to try that now
thanks to all that has replied on this subject to help me, seriously sending light n love to all of u beings
you guys didn’t have to help but took ur time nd gave proper detailed help and guidence seriously this forum is fucking amazing
MUCH LOVE

3 Likes

wow thats so simular ! im going to have a proper look into that when i have the time today thank you man

2 Likes

definently man my body is so sensitive to everything, i feel like im allergic to everything sometimes
i was on sterioids on and off when i was born for around 2 years due severe asthma, i seriously think that has impact on how sensitive/weak i am to things and even brainfog
im gonna forsure do this !

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that mate. I think your intuition is spot on. The first years of our lives can have a big impact on developing things like that. Being born with severe asthma might indicate a predisposition towards developing some of the things that can cause brain fog and immune sensitivities later. The corticosteroids commonly used to treat asthma do suppress the immune system as well, which could easily affect the complex immune system development process that occurs in the crucial early years of life.

How are you going now? If you still experience asthma at all, the Lung Restoration and Strengthening field might help.

(Edit: Pleurisy on Patreon is an updated version of Lung Restoration and Strengthening which also helps with inflammation.)

Sometimes being asthmatic can leave one’s brain and body without quite enough oxygen at times, which can contribute to the brain and liver feedback loop and resultant inflammation. That pattern would have occurred at times with severe asthma in your early years as well.

You might try listening to Bone Marrow Strengthening and Enhancement regularly for a while, as it can help normalise immune system function and allergies for some.

It rebuilds the health of your bone marrow as well, which affects stem cells, the marrow in the skull which connects directly to the brain to aid it and many other fundamental functions of life.

I think it’s one of the best fields which might help rebuild one’s health on a fundamental level over time, along with the Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal field.

Listening to The Flow of Jing, Pranic Swirls, Anti Aging (Patreon) and the other three Ancient Arts album tracks at least a couple of times daily might help rebuild your health on a fundamental energetic level as well.

Ancient Arts is a rather short album, so fairly easy to listen at least couple of times in one day. The Flow of Jing is particularly helpful for fatigue and rebuilding one’s health, as jing is an energetic essence tied to our fundamental vitality which nourishes and fuels the physical body.

If you can afford it, Advanced Healing is one of the best fields for healing as well. It works well together synergistically with Anti Aging and some of the other fields and should help with this.

Best of luck with those fields! Let us know how you go with them. I’m glad to be of help if I can and it’s great to see all of the excellent replies here. This forum is an amazing place! Much love back at you and best wishes for healing. :smile:

5 Likes

Forgot to ask you but do you suffer from a lot of fatigue as well? There is a small percent of people who have hypothroid issues but show normal results on the blood test. But when tested extensively they actually have low levels. Most of these cases go unnoticed because the standard method of testing shows up normal and Drs don’t investigate with further in-depth testing. You could try the endocrine video. It may help if this is your cause.

Also read this about hypo thyroid.

5 Likes

Pretty much same symptoms I have since I was a child and many other, numbness and all, suicidal thought and many others diseases, I am 39 now…although numbeness and brain fog is less…

Exactly as mentioned by “Owl” I get relief in brain fog after listeining to fungus, bacterial and corona virus videos. Though, I have a lot of sugar cravings, constipation, oral thrush (caused by candida) ,Acid reflux depression and in all these things, and in most of them I get relief from bacteria destroyer, corona virus field. Just not able to control my sugar cravings…

Please let me know how are you doing now. :pray:

Happy healing

2 Likes

Now for candida I would recommend all liver fields.
For sugar cravings I would recommend Diabetes treatment and ampk field because of insulin resistance and whatever else helps IR.

4 Likes