Help is Needed with next tag purchase

For anyone who can answer this I’d be grateful. I’m considering buying the best path and abundance tags from Teespring next. (Already have the chakra one). The descriptions of them have me feeling like they could possibly conflict with one another.

The abundance tag draws abundance and prosperity to you, but also puts you on the path to it. I want to buy the best path in life tag too but I have to wonder if their energies would conflict and cause turmoil if it turns out my best path doesn’t involve me becoming wealthy.

Can anyone advise if this combo would conflict, or simply add financial support despite what my path is?

4 Likes

I would like to know this as well. It’s possible that they could conflict a bit if the paths they place you on are different. I’m not sure whether they could be fundamentally different or just differ a bit. It seems like they could also work together nicely even if becoming wealthy is not your best path.

Don’t forget that abundance and prosperity also includes other things like happiness, joy, luck, appreciation, caring, health, not needing to feel you are without anything in life.

3 Likes

Just got a response from Sapien I my email saying yes they could conflict, damn it.

2 Likes

Yeah but why do you want the abundance tag? You can literally buy a tag that makes you the happiest/put you on a path thats best for you why do you need extra abundance?

1 Like

Maybe this is a good opportunity to discuss the words “abundance” and “prosperity” since they confuse me quite a bit. In my language these words aren’t used as often, rather words which are directly related to having money and not having to worry about money.
I bought this tag thinking that it will help me manifest money passively, now you guys say abundance and prosperity is about much more. Could you please elaborate on that?

1 Like

Actually, now that I think about it, abundance and prosperity prosperity is a concept that involves not feeling you are without anything in the present. However, Best Path in Life may mean that you have to experience more suffering in the short term to get to a better long term result that is to your benefit.

From the Best Path in Life page:

2 Likes

To be able to take advantage of opportunities that I couldn’t before, to have security and greater peace of mind. I don’t even need to be a millionaire although I wouldn’t stop that much from coming, but money is a resource that can help solve a lot of problems and provide security if used responsibly.

2 Likes

Prosperity is being successful in material terms and flourishing financially. Abundance can apply to anything, money, romantic partners, food, etc.

1 Like

What are your experiences with the abundance tag so far, and how long have you possessed it?

3 Likes

Not a single day. It was supposed to come today, but I guess it will be here tomorrow instead

1 Like

This sounds like being lucky. I see, you can’t really distinguish these things. I guess abundance means luck in a broad scale while luck-luck means a desired outcome of specific events or a turn of events

Abundance is, very generally, having things of value to you plentifully, enough such that you feel you aren’t without anything.

For example, Sapien’s description from A Life of Magical Abundance:

This video is programmed to create a deep and effective energetic field around you that attracts positive abundance into you life, meaning it will attract things like happiness, joy, luck, beneficial wealth, appreciation, caring and general abundance to help create a way in which you should not need to feel you are without anything in life.

Luck can be very broad and general also. Sapien’s description from Powerful Good Luck Energy:

What if you could walk around and attract good luck wherever you go? If you could have everything go your way and get what you want by coincidence?

There are some people who exhibit this type of luck and go through life without stress or effort because things always work out for them.

Having good luck is like having the universe work in your favor to attract the things you desire into your life. Your will is aligned with the universe and very often, the universe most of the work in getting you what you want.

Edit: Prosperity is in a very general sense to do well, be successful or flourish. It can manifest in many ways, materially, spiritually, in health or your dreams and desires.

Imagine a prosperous village in centuries past with plentiful harvest and trade, the happy people and all the experiences involved. That might give a sense of some elements of the world concept of prosperity.

5 Likes

So this tag can also be used for social or spiritual purposes?

I think so. It could certainly be used for social purposes. For example in attracting abundance and prosperity into your interactions, and things like building a great network of positive connections for your job or life in general.

I wonder to what degree the world concept of abundance and prosperity includes spirituality, as the description says it’s based upon that.

This is actually simple in field design.
It places you energetically on the field/path of the world concept of abundance and prosperity the positive aspects of it and also draws that to you in your life when worn.

Simple in design, but it can be profound in its effects.

I have the tag but haven’t worn it very often yet myself to feel the concept as I’m already wearing quite a few other tags and somewhat prefer the feeling of Best Path in Life at the moment.

It does feel like it could be quite profound in its effects.

2 Likes

Interesting, I just thought of it in terms of money, never considered that it could work beyond the financial scope, but…after further thought I realized there have been different times in life where I had an abundance of something and still felt negative.

Examples:

• Abundance of money, but no purpose and I felt empty and bored.

• Abundance of friends, but still felt lonely, erc.

It is for the reason, that I’ve decided to purchase the best path in life tag, and also the Intercession 2.0 as I have a background in magick and have since 2015. These days I don’t practice like I used to and increasing demands have made it tougher for me to even want to dedicate time to magick, so I figured if I have an item for me that can reach out to the physical and metaphysical realms at the same time to support me on my “best path” then I may just be able to get financial (and other various kinds of support), while still getting the satisfaction of life fulfillment.

2 weeks and counting until I receive them. what has been our experience with the best llife tag and how long have you had it?

6 Likes

Interesting! I think that the world concept of abundance and prosperity would only attract beneficial and fulfilling abundance to you, which would hopefully leave you feeling more fulfilled and happy than the experiences you’ve described. So fulfilling relationships and wealth wouldn’t leave a person feeling so lonely or unfulfilled, but they may still not give you a sense of purpose directly or be the best path you could take.

That said, I like the Best Path in Life and Intercession fields very much and prefer them personally to the Abundance and Prosperity field for now.

That’s great! I hope you have good experiences with them! :smile:

I’ve had them for about two months so far, but I’ve only worn Best Path in Life for a small amount of time. In total, I’ve worn it perhaps two weeks so far.

It’s a bit difficult to describe my experience with Best Path in Life. I felt an initial sort of peace and an increase in spirituality and wisdom, which was accompanied by diminishing of will towards some goals. Initially this was something I considered a bit. I did feel happier wearing it, but I was trying to accomplish some goals in the immediate future and it seemed I might have to let go of some of those. So I put off wearing it for awhile, only wearing it for small stretches of time, and focussed on considering my goals and spiritual development, clearing and developing my chakras and energy body to be more prepared to let go of energies and attachments more easily.

When I decided to try wearing it again, I was in a more aware mindset and could sense many things shifting in a pleasant way. My focus on goals began shifting in many areas, away from immediate ideas which I was attached to, to a different, more wise and pleasant view of the long term.

The values I have still feel the same at their core, but I feel much happier and more fulfilled when I look at the future now. It feels much more meaningful, and I feel more patient, considering many possibilities in how to approach the future that I hadn’t been considering so clearly before when I was more attached to immediate goals. I also feel much luckier in some sense.

It’s rather conceptual what has changed with wearing the tag. This go around I don’t feel like it will limit me from achieving goals or making the best of my life, but I did worry about that initially due to the direction I felt the field was leading me (away from immediate goals and happiness, and away from some of the ways that I had set out to accomplish some long term goals).

Now, I feel like I’ve simply come to a deeper understanding of how to lead a fulfilling life with what I truly value while letting go of many other things which looked important on the surface, and that the two don’t actually conflict.

I had really hoped that coming to a deeper realisation like that would be involved in my best path, but I couldn’t see where the path led when I began wearing the tag, so I put it off as I could see that I was struggling to let go of some things and it might be easier if I made that process easier first, and have been pleasantly surprised so far.

I haven’t worn it consistently for long enough that I’ve seen very many specific things manifest that I would attribute to the Best Path tag for certain, beyond the internal wisdom and changes in outlook, but I do feel much more fulfilled and positive about the future than I have felt before beginning to wear the tag and don’t really doubt that positive things will begin to manifest given time.

7 Likes

I can comment on this , cause I have had the Abundance and Prosperity tag for about 2 months now , and it has absolutely worked for me.

Here is my story on the tags. There was another tag that I was wanting, but I didn’t have enough money at the time to purchase it. But I did have enough money to purchase the Abundance and Prosperity tag, so I bought it , and decided to do a little experimenting, seeing if it would bring me enough money to purchase the tag that I actually wanted… and it worked ! :slightly_smiling_face:

I had unexpected money come to me , but also , I definitely noticed more opportunities coming to me to make some money… and so now I had the money to get another tag. :slightly_smiling_face:

You could have unexpected money come to you , but more importantly, this tag could bring you more opportunities to bring in money.

I agree that it’s also about feeling you have enough, and if you don’t, things could more likely fall into place for you.

I can’t speak for anyone else, but the Abundance and Prosperity tag has definitely worked for me. :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Congratulations on your successes so far. For me, I always seem to come by a bit more than what I need financially if I want to manifest a particular item. I definitely would like more chances to bring in money to which I’m hoping the intercession tag can help with, I just don’t want to choose between money and happiness which is why I decided not to get the abundance ag, for now.

I plan on wearing both the tags I just ordered almost 24/7 for at least a year straight, while wearing the chakra tag for 1-2 hours per day as well. If I happen to not like where my life is going by then, I’ll simply focus completely towards wealth creation and maintenance at that point and come back to the best life tag a bit further down the line, unless I’m content with my current financial situation at that point.

For now, I’ll still have the attract wealth, abundance and prosperity audio to work with, which does great for me often.

5 Likes

All I was literally told is that my assumption was correct and that I had read the item descriptions correctly. The 2 paths could conflict.

4 Likes

Man, this post has led to some conflict as to which tag should be bought. I suppose Best Path in Life is more about decision making as opposed to what comes to you?