Help me decide

Okay so I’m planning to save up money here and planing to buy either advance healing audio or fungus one but my question is that can advance healing. Heals fungus scars and fungal infection itself? If so then my decision to choose that audio will be solid

Hi,

What’s your experience with the free fungus field?

1 Like

None. Unfortunately. It still itchy and slowly spreading and I think I need to take action to get something more advanced. I’m trying not to stress it out as well. Cause it can worsen it

Are you sure it is fungus?
You can add autoimmune and virus ones, and even the bacterial field.
And you could check your diet, there are some anti fungal ones, usually eliminating all kinds of sugars (inc. fruits, rice etc) and yeast strictly for 1-2 months and then slowly allowing it back in.
It would be worth for you to try for a few weeks to see if you notice any change.

5 Likes

Would the orgone field help here (alng with alchemical jing blood) ?

https://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter347/

1 Like

Advanced healing with the included 2nd field (-25 milivolts -50 milivolts) and fungeus audio to be a good combination to help you heal.

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The orgone from dreamseeds?

Yes. But I’m not sure either because I don’t get proper diagnose. But judging from my parents both of them have fungi infection. My dad on his back. My mom on her nails. I been doing this for years already. Sometimes I watched that the scar is staying like that with no flaring up but then if I stop using certain hygiene. It spread back and it really upset me

1 Like

yup

1 Like

Alright thanks. I will try to listen to that twice everyday for month now and see how it goes

1 Like

Maybe your parents should also be treated?
If you live in the same household, it’s very easy to keep a fungal skin infection around.

2 Likes

My dad already dealt with this problem for 15 years… I watched him applying those fungi cream everyday but it never helped

1 Like

I saw in your other thread about fungal issues that someone recommended this field to you. Did you try it? High oxygenation will suppress fungal growth.

1 Like

Yea I do but it’s not working with this one. I’m planning to buy the advance healing