Help on cancelling and amplifying planetary effects

thanks, the truth is that I don’t worry too much about this, the truth is that looking at my chart I have a pretty fucked up chart so to speak, hahahahahah but I don’t mind, I love challenges, and if I have to work to balance this astrological disorder I have I will do it, I take this more as an opportunity to grow and evolve, and if there are no challenges to overcome, how could we then evolve and grow if it is not in this way?

8 Likes

11 Likes

Yes, that’s the spirit :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Hey
can you let me know which planets are in the same house, in which house & in which zodiac?

2 Likes

for my sun sign is aquarius, and i have mercury, venus, mars, saturn, uranus and neptune in the 6th house

2 Likes

Hey brony what is Chandi?

3 Likes

The amazing Shatachandi Yagna. :smiley:

9 Likes

Thank you @uial

I just bought for my mom and sister as present the navagraha homam.I listened to it with my mom just now.I feel peace inside me and also something in the genital area (sorry for saying it that way). I don’t know if it has to do with chiron in scorpio which is responsible for male genital and problems in that area but I felt that immidiately. We will listen to it again next week. My mom feels calm and really liked it.

Also to add my mom and sister are so obsessed with astrology that everytime they start to talk about it I say to them that they are treating people like pokemon because they always talk about water earth fire and stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes