Help please healing

Pleas e send me immediate positivity … I am feeling uneasy … not able to relax

4 Likes

Have you tried grounding? It does the trick for me when I’m feeling that way. Hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

Hope you feeling better! Try listening to anxiety field and reiki for body relaxation

2 Likes

Hello … thanks and apologies for this quick post. I was probably having panic attack with high BP and heatstroke… a combination. Could not even write the post properly and was unable to go out in heat for the doctor also. But well my family came and now I am better.

5 Likes

Just a reminder for anyone who wants to help in a time like this.

What this does is basically provide a means by which you heal friends or family or anybody you wish.
This will send healing work to anybody you think of while using this video, It works towards speeding up the healing process and providing a general whole body healing, unconditional love and virus disruption.

To use you simply need to think of the person you intend to heal while playing the video. It will work on that person for the duration of the video.
While it may not be possible in all cases, its always good to get permission first.
Updated and also helps to develop your own healing ability. (so you can listen passively, but its also good for active practice. )

(emphases mine)

6 Likes