Help regarding Migraines

Hello everyone!! Can someone help with any audios which can help with chronic migraines? Tried DNA repair but still migraines are happening. If anyone knows please help me, it would be really helpful. Thanking you in advance.

• Hi @par, welcome back to the forum
  • Here are some links to help you navigate the forum: FAQ Collection for Newcomers
  • You may also use the search function here, on the top right with the magnifying glass.
  • There are others audios that you might find are helpful to you, like the one below

Free:

This is a paid field.

Edit:

Stem Cells w/plasma brain of Youth Bonus:

1 Like

For me, I have frequent headaches, not migraines, Plasma brain of youth sometimes helps, but not always.
It is a bonus field inside gumroad’s Smart Stem Cells

2 Likes

hey

I had migraines a lot growing up (15 years ago) and also experienced vominting and nausea with it. Couldnt do anything for a day or two in a row.

I would advise you in addition to all the great field ideas to be honest with yourself and start taking care of your body.

What helped me is:

I started eating healthy
Working out
Rehab for back and neck (neck dysbalance is root cause in many cases for migraines) I would focus on posture the most
Taking cold showers
Drinking just water

And everthing balanced itself out. I never had this problem later.

Take care of your body and be grateful for it and in return it will all work properly.

Hope it helps

You can DM me if needed

Luke

4 Likes

Can I please know if I can try brain regeneration? Please let me know if someone has used it?

Hi there @par!

Nice to See You Again Yellow KY

I find that using topical magnesium oil helps. I rub a small amount into the temples and third eye.

2 Likes

I understand. Thank you for the reply. Can you please suggest any fields if you use any of those?

Thank you for the reply

1 Like

I would use Spinal Tapper for posture, Scar Tissue and Stem Cells (overall great healing field), Emotional release, Grounding

exercise, diet

1 Like

Thank you