Help with a chaotic daycare group, please!

Hi everyone!

I’m new here and am wondering what fields you’d suggest to play to calm down and reassure a group of 2 year-olds. My sister is a daycare teacher with many years of experience, but this time she has a group of little ones that won’t stop crying all day long. They start one another up, and then they can’t stop themselves. One is perpetually trying to “escape” to go find his mom, while another keeps biting other kids (my sister’s got a psychologist visiting her class tomorrow to observe the little biter and see what can be done to lead him to drop that behaviour).

So, which fields would you suggest to try to calm down this group of toddlers? I

9 Likes

Hello!!!

Ohh There exist fields that can help exactly with that.

Plasma Flower Node Point.

Mass Meditation Stream Sapien Med.

11 Likes

Thanks! I’m not sure how to use the Mass Meditatiin link, though. Can my sister play any of the Mass meditation audios to her group or would they need to tune into an actual Mass meditation in progress? (Sorry if this is a dumb question!)

3 Likes

First of all there is no dumb questions ,thanks for your kindness Sarah :) :pray:

Let say there is the classroom , the desk of the teacher and the rest of the room .

She can play it in her desk at low - comfy volume , and will affect the envivorement. :cloud_with_rain: :love_letter:

It should work Sarah! :handshake:

5 Likes

Thanks again. I’ll pass your advicr on to her tomorrow as we’re on different continents and in different time zones and she’s asleep right now. Before I thought of consulting the community here, I suggested she play the Atmospheric Vibration Riser and the Powerful Positive Vibes in the background, so that’s the first thing she’ll try tomorrow morning.

7 Likes

Do u not have to mediatied for the audio?

1 Like

No , you can dance , sing and do whatever you want with the field.

You can even let it play lit alone to uplift your room.

And meditate of course too.

6 Likes

Those already are good suggestions i think , im just giving you a few more options to check what she likes more or seem function better .

3 Likes

great to know

thanks
its free on gumroad so i donwloaded it but havnt had time to meditate with the audio
so its great to know i can loop it

1 Like

If it’s close to nap time, there’s the Bedtime Stories album, which was made for little ones to feel safe and cozy. (And good for the big ones too.)

Archetype of Parental Love

3 Likes

Emotional mastering protocol will help you control your emotions

2 Likes

i second plasma flower, but i would go for the original version.

from my personal experience, the original version feels and sounds more calming than the node point which brought out a lot of energy.

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/search?q=@psynergy%20topic:10631

the node point connects you to others who are also listening. maybe that could be used for your advantage, but it does invite more variables.

when i was a youth worker i noticed plasma flower would provide the group with more empathy and understanding.

i have no experience with a group that young, but good luck to your sister as it is a tough job especially if she doesn’t have assistance.

3 Likes

Great suggestions! Thanks.

2 Likes

She does have an assistant, and both of them are totally frazzled by the end of the day.

Good to know about which version of Plasma Flower is likely to have a stronger effect.

3 Likes

Ah I am familiar with the feeling. If they have a chance to catch a quick break, she could play for herself (and her TA if open to the idea):

Breath of the Belly

Inner Pillar of Power

3 Likes