Help with cat

Hey. My cat just fought with other cat and now one side of his face kinda swollen. I already gave him animal regeneration. Can I use the healing sigil card for him?

5 Likes

Yes of course

And play the negentropic one

5 Likes

Whoa! Did the cat come out as a winner? You must have given him Knight-Warrior mindset too :grin:

4 Likes

You can also use the Become the Healer card when your cat is asleep, I find that it is more powerful than the healing card but it requires touch so it’s not as portable.

I find that animals respond a lot to our expectations and beliefs. Oftentimes with my cats what has seemed to be really powerful is seeing them as healthy and thriving. One of my cats was hit by a car (prior to my knowing morphic fields) and when I thought to readjust my thoughts and emotions to ones of confidence and not fear and seeing her healed there was a clear improvement on her part :slight_smile:

8 Likes

9 Likes

Thanks everyone. Anyway my cat is now healed. I end up just giving him animal regeneration. Because he was moving too much and too tired to follow him. So he end up just listening once. But this morning. (Noon now) the swollen is 90% gone.

10 Likes

YAY! There’s a reason it is said they have nine lives, they heal so quickly!

4 Likes