Help with hiding

Hey guys. So today I want to go out by myself trying to take some pics. But I don’t want people to focus on me while I’m out. Should I loop cloaking field or just use it once? I’m using motorcycle so I be moving around a lot. The field said it will blend with the environment so I assume it can wear off fast when I move a lot? So best is to loop it right?

2 Likes

:point_up_2:

Use as much as you need it.

1 Like

I just want you to consider that u will be riding a motorcycle, do u think its wise (SAFETY WISE) to use a field that makes u unnoticeable?

6 Likes

It doesn’t make you invincible but people won’t feel the energy you put out. They won’t be able to even feel energetically. Your aura will be hidden so you will look just like regular human being without spiritual aspects

2 Likes

“Sometimes you just want to be left alone, what this does is blends your aura :exclamation: into the back ground of the environment around you, so that you don’t stand out and really cant be perceived psychically. :exclamation: It also has some of the invisibility field effects. So people will generally find it harder to notice :exclamation:you.”

I guess I am concerned for you on your motorcycle and this field has “some of the Invisibility field effects . So people will generally find it harder to notice you”

Of course u are an adult and it is your decision.

5 Likes

Not going to lie @SilverZuzu has a point

Also consider why dont you want to be hidden from people. Is it beacuse a root issue so on so on :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Because I just want to go out without being stare at. Even after covering from head to toe with clothes. People only sees my eyes but they keep looking at me and I don’t want that sometimes

1 Like

I feel like that but then i realised that its not the case we just forget the moments no one is looking at us.
Am telling you every single day of my life i re live my akward moments and embarrassing moments in my head.
what help a bit was understanding that noone actually rememberd them. i had to ask my self this every time i got creatain embrassing moments that wouldnt go out my head was this. Do you rembemer any ones embarrassing moments or is it just ur own. Do anyone actually see? are people too busy with their lifes with their kids with their stress none cares. But its somthink u have to figure out your self i cant just tell u

2 Likes

The cloaking field since the time of Dale has always had a “not get run over or be so unnoticed as to get in an accident” component to it.
They will subconsciously notice you and avoid you and never remember you were ever there.
She’ll be fine.

14 Likes

Good to know.

7 Likes

Thank you OM for the clarification. But should I take my enhanced Glory while using cloaking? Just want to make sure so I won’t make mistake

2 Likes

Up to you.

1 Like

Wouldn’t the only way for you to know if you were being stared at is if you were watching them as well? Just go about your business and keep your focus there.

2 Likes