Help with Vertigo

Hey guys, anything particular I can use for vertigo. I just need that one working answer and field. :laughing: Gracias

2 Likes
2 Likes

try it with atlas adjustment, spinal tapper and nerve healing

2 Likes

I’ll try that thank you.

@PenguinTime : There is one of QI… ★Human Body Equilibrium Optimizer★ (Vestibular System Reboot) – SPIRILUTION.COM
Also available on their Patreon.

3 Likes

Oh thank you a lot I’ll try this too XD

How are you now?:heartpulse:

2 Likes

I self adjusted my body and now feel much better thank you.

1 Like

It’s great to hear that! May I ask what you did? Was it chiropractic?

1 Like

It was self adjustment. I made my own individual exercises for different muscles than I kept to it. Now I breathe 100 times better. Also, for the neck bone it’s taking some time to realign but it’s getting there.

1 Like

That’s fantastic. So you can’t credit any field in particular? Just your own sheer will💗

1 Like

Yes my sheer will for sure. But some fields helped like body symmetry and multiple scelorosis.

1 Like

I’m convincing myself that I can succeed too,no matter what.

1 Like

You will succeed. I found out there is a field that actually fixes muscular skeletal problems as well. I found out very recently.

1 Like

Thank you🙏🏼
I’ve had that field for a while but never used it. Was unsure of what it could do for anything neurological or infectious?..

1 Like

I would say for infectious like STD’s virus 2.0 and bacteria slayer with smart Hulda zappar and parasite destroyer will do the job. Well for almost all infections tbh the above works. I’m accordance to maybe neurological, Dream he has many useful fields on patreon like Transneuronal, or multiple sclerosis, but I think this field alone will help most neurological problems. Try it and let me know if it does.

1 Like

I do listen to the MS one and it’s very helpful. Also the Virus one and the Ear inflammation field. The doctors don’t know the cause and all my tests are perfect,it just started after a cold(maybe covid).
It’s honestly the most helpless I’ve ever felt and I can’t wait till I can dance and run again and I’ll share my success story everywhere because I see lots of vertigo issues out of nowhere and people need to heal.
I’ll add the microkinesi before bed and see how it goes. Thank you!

1 Like

Oh it’s vertigo. Maybe you’re having the same symptoms as me. Here is what I learnt. It could be a neck imbalance problem. Or a symmetry problem as well so listen to body symmetry. Sometimes it could be neither and could be a radio frequency problem. For example you sleep close to your router. You don’t turn on airplane mode when you sleep. Your data is constantly on. These things can greatly make you have vertigo. Or you could be a targeted individual.

Also, I think my vertigo happened after I got a cold as well. I remember getting sick to the brink of death many years ago. My ears were clogged so I would blow my ears out. After that I think I got permanent ear damage and vertigo. Maybe I think that’s how I remember it. Also, it would get worse when I had my phone around me. I haven’t fully fixed my vertigo yet, but chlorine dioxide and dmso helped a lot, just put a tiny little bit in ear. Also, turning off all electronics helps a lot too. Btw can I know your nationality and country of residence and age and when the symptoms started?

Do you have stomach problems? Oh forgot, quadible has a field for vertigo called vascular equilibrium as well. Also, just to make sure it’s not 5g or TI stuff, I would recommend you buy and download DrVirtual7 Targeted individual scatter wave latest one on his YouTube to check if you still have symptoms. If you don’t you’re either a TI or it’s 5g.

1 Like

Did you ever go to an ENT? Or a neurologist? Get an MRI just to be safe?

What do you mean by a targeted individual? I mostly believe that our power resides with us and us alone…

I’ll try to make a long story short! It’s funny that you mention the neck imbalance because my strange symptoms started in July 2022 out of nowhere after jumping rope. 2 days later I got horrible neck pain and headaches and I remember looking down at a book then getting up and losing balance(like mostly a feeling in my feet/calves). I listened to the Atlas a lot and Stem Cells and Nerve Growth and the Vestibular Equilibrium from Quadible and by end of August I was all better. I was a healthy person never having had any issues-only Covid in January 2022 followed by anxiety and panic.

Then in September I jumped rope again and a few days later felt this weird splitting in half feeling in my head that lasted a second but after that I was dizzy/brain foggy and headaches were back and then 3 weeks later I woke up in the middle of the night with left hand paresthesia which scared me so much. I was battling a cold(stuffed sinuses) and for a week I had numb tingly hands weird body pain and the feeling of spongy feet soles when walking.
I visited every doctor and did all the tests and I have nothing. I saw a physical therapist for 2 months twice a week to help with neck/sacral area pain.
Eventually the pain/stiffness passed but I was left with this feeling thar my neurologist says is vertigo-on a flat surface I feel a bit out balance when I walk or if I make a quick turn. It’s hard to explain but it’s weird and I never had it before and the fear has stopped me exercising altogether.

I’m now much better-all pain and brain fog gone except this out of balance feeling that seems to be getting better since my neurologist put me on Choline. I got a cold 2 weeks ago and the symptoms got worse but now I feel better again.

I forgot to mention that both times after jumping rope the back of my head felt so hard,like metal and sometimes I would try to sleep on it and it felt like swimming. I even had a Vertigo dream.

My neurologist says he things it’s all Covid related because he’s had many ppl come to him with the strangest stories and covid is the only things they have in common.

I only take natural supplements which he prescribed-for anxiety and choline for the brain. And now the vit D3/k2.

The physical therapist didn’t know what to do or say anymore. I even saw an acupuncturist that triggered more anxiety but I feel like I released a lot of fear by force almost.
I got 2 shots of pfeizer vaccine btw in October 2020 but had Covid in Jan 2022 and all this started last July. And no I don’t mind-I’m 34,Romanian currently in Romania but prior to this lived in the Netherlands for 8 years.

At this point I’m just putting all my faith in myself and God to see this through because I can’t accept feeling like this and living in fear anymore. (Being out if balance physically literally has been humbling and I will never be the person I was before again).

2 Likes

Your last words made me almost tears in my eyes. Dealing with vertigo, dizziness or balance issues is no joke. For me it was like I lost the control over my body. It was cruel

2 Likes